My Hotwife, My Tiny cock! Wanting her to experience other men. Lots of pics

Your wife wants to fuck him, face it. She may stay the night & take several fuckings from him. You'll have to clean it up Sunday morning.
She's making you her CUCKOLD!
I hope she stays the night!! She deserves to have a man inside her that makes her legs shake. I hope he’s hung! And I’m already excited for my role as a cuck, and handling all kinds of cum inside my wife that she needs cleaned. Her IUD can’t come out soon enough!

Reactions: werekinky2
U know eventually she's going to have you fluff her bulls hard to fuck her (yes, that means you sucking his Big Bull Cock).
And she's going to make you clean her AND him up after he fills her womb with his cum.
At some point, she'll be pimped off to another Bull. A BBC Bull, perhaps with a big, black,10 inch uncut cock. She'll fall hard for him, if he's good. He'll fuck her & fill her like never before.
You're indeed a lucky cuckold...

U know eventually she's going to have you fluff her bulls hard to fuck her (yes, that means you sucking his Big Bull Cock).
And she's going to make you clean her AND him up after he fills her womb with his cum.
At some point, she'll be pimped off to another Bull. A BBC Bull, perhaps with a big, black,10 inch uncut cock. She'll fall hard for him, if he's good. He'll fuck her & fill her like never before.
You're indeed a lucky cuckold...
Yes, I know it will get there, and I’m okay with it. She deserves all of the service I give her and will be giving her and her men if the evening. She’s a goddess. I would love to be a third wheel for her in public and be humiliated.

1C5A0566-1DE6-4180-9999-BF0D888A2468.jpeg
8592e4ed-a66c-497d-a193-688dc9a7fb5a-jpeg.426505

6FCD4708-7AB7-46BD-9554-2F709C21B1E4.jpeg

Attachments

• 8592E4ED-A66C-497D-A193-688DC9A7FB5A.jpeg
    8592E4ED-A66C-497D-A193-688DC9A7FB5A.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 1,028
She
My wife is going to hang out with a man this weekend on Saturday that she was acquainted with her freshman year in college to test the waters. She wants to see how spending time with another man goes, and how she feels about flirting with other men beside me.
Was she aroused when she told you this?

Reactions: kevin91me