My Hotwife, My Tiny cock! Wanting her to experience other men. Lots of pics

Shaved her pussy...the woman obviously need a good night's fucking by a very big cock. She needs a real man to use her. And I guarantee she'll take it in her ass before the nights out.
You can watch jerk your dick and clean up all the cum she takes.
It'll start with a deep-throat blow job, of course

Reactions: kevin91me
How about you get enough balls to fucking TELL her you want her to be a Hotwife???
That's a prime piece of ass there and she knows it.
Get your shit together and tell her you want her to fuck other men???
That you want to be her cuckold. That you want them to knock her up with rivers of cum?

Shaved her pussy...the woman obviously need a good night's fucking by a very big cock. She needs a real man to use her. And I guarantee she'll take it in her ass before the nights out.
You can watch jerk your dick and clean up all the cum she takes.
It'll start with a deep-throat blow job, of course
She needs a real man badly. And she needs a long night of fucking. I would love it if you did turn her on enough for a hard ass fucking. I’ll clean up any cum from men my wife causes to climax and ejaculate.

How about you get enough balls to fucking TELL her you want her to be a Hotwife???
That's a prime piece of ass there and she knows it.
Get your shit together and tell her you want her to fuck other men???
That you want to be her cuckold. That you want them to knock her up with rivers of cum?
I’ve told her I want her to be a Hotwife, and I’ve told her I want other men’s semen inside of her pussy, and that I want her to remove her birth control for it. She responds with “I don’t know if I would be into that” when I know deep down she would go wild for some big cock. I’m working on her

My 27 year old wife is an absolute goddess, beautiful in every aspect. She is my hotwife, and I love the thought of her taking another mans much larger cock inside of her and watching his cum drip from her....

Here are some photos of my small cock alongside of my stunning wife for you guys to check out! Please tell me how small I am and what you would to do to her!

The last photo is from a different night when she dressed up!

;-)

View attachment 425476
View attachment 425477
View attachment 425479View attachment 425480View attachment 425481
View attachment 425482
View attachment 425483View attachment 425484
View attachment 425485
View attachment 425486
very breedable sexy fuck doll !!!

My 27 year old wife is an absolute goddess, beautiful in every aspect. She is my hotwife, and I love the thought of her taking another mans much larger cock inside of her and watching his cum drip from her....

Here are some photos of my small cock alongside of my stunning wife for you guys to check out! Please tell me how small I am and what you would to do to her!

;-)

View attachment 425476
View attachment 425477
View attachment 425482
View attachment 425485
View attachment 425486
Ow

I’ve told her I want her to be a Hotwife, and I’ve told her I want other men’s semen inside of her pussy, and that I want her to remove her birth control for it. She responds with “I don’t know if I would be into that” when I know deep down she would go wild for some big cock. I’m working on her
[/Q

;-)

View attachment 425476
View attachment 425477
View attachment 425482
View attachment 425485
View attachment 425486
wow she hot

That lady needs about 9" of very think, hard cock.
She'll luv you for it. You may not get anymore pussy, but you can clean her up after every load of cum she takes.
And believe me, it will be a LOT!

• Love
you can tell her from most here she is a godess who would love a hung man inside her. The pleasure she would get is something she has only dreamed of in the past. She can have this with the security of the relationship she has now with no worry about you leaving her. Once she experiences it she will want it on a regular basis as long as your both on board. Enjoy and keep us all posted.

I figured I would show the important piece of the puzzle (so to speak). She hasn’t shaved her area for a couple days but it’s an amazing place for a man to go into. This is the view I hope a hung man will have in the next few months. IUD is out on October 12th!
View attachment 425754
View attachment 425756
the pussy would be very good looking with my cock inside!!!