My Hotwife, My Tiny cock! Wanting her to experience other men. Lots of pics

And her Bull will be most proud of her choice and the bump he authored!!
As he should be! She is an amazing woman to impregnate. If such a man can achieve turning her on to extra-marital affairs, he would definitely be a lucky man. He would truly take her virginity and have an amazing tight pussy to have unprotected intercourse with. She is getting her IUD removed next month.

Reactions: werekinky2
As he should be! She is an amazing woman to impregnate. If such a man can achieve turning her on to extra-marital affairs, he would definitely be a lucky man. He would truly take her virginity and have an amazing tight pussy to have unprotected intercourse with. She is getting her IUD removed next month.
You seem to have had some effect then. At the very least puts you on rubbers. Gives her the choice of using them or not with others. Let her know she has permission!

Reactions: kevin91me
That would be awesome, to knock her up and then enjoy her body as it grows. Then after she delivers do it again.

IF?? Listen to me. Ur wife needs a real man.
And I think you know it. She will let a true Bull do as he wants with her. And she'll cum countless times on his bull cock
Without a doubt she does. I totally agree. She’s the boss of who gets to fuck her, that’s where the if comes in. I want nothing more than to watch my wife in ecstasy on another mans superior cock, and have her look over at me while I admire her taking a real cock. I want her to cum on a real cock. She just has to be the one to do it!

You seem to have had some effect then. At the very least puts you on rubbers. Gives her the choice of using them or not with others. Let her know she has permission!
If I had it my way I would masturbate and let my useless cum blow onto myself just looking at my wife. I wouldn’t fuck her anymore because my little cock only deserves a rubbing here and there. And when she wants sex, she has to have one of her bulls fuck her, and work on impregnating her.

That would be awesome, to knock her up and then enjoy her body as it grows. Then after she delivers do it again.
I would want nothing more! Get to enjoy your creation inside my wife, making me watch your cum drip out of her while you fuck her, and carrying your genetically superior child. You’ll get to enjoy her amazing body as it goes through changes because your cum made it places mine could Never go.

And once she has permission, she won't need it anymore. You'll be a spectator, jerking ur cock as you watch her get the fucking she truly desires
You are absolutely right. My useless little would only jerk off. I would most likely get snipped so I wouldn’t risk impregnating her if she stooped to a low level and fucked me.

I would want nothing more! Get to enjoy your creation inside my wife, making me watch your cum drip out of her while you fuck her, and carrying your genetically superior child. You’ll get to enjoy her amazing body as it goes through changes because your cum made it places mine could Never go.
I wish she was closer, I would gladly keep her full of cum and pregnant

😂😂 damn kevin that little ass wee-wee I bet you can't even get hard meanwhile I'm 3 times your size non erect she will choke off my huge size & give you a sloppy kiss then I'll ass fuck her while you lick her pussy from beneath us waiting for my load to drop in your mouth

Best sex there is ... with a gal that knows and accepts that her Bull intends that she grow his babies. Can have many orgasms in the process of impregnation!!!!

A wonderful arrangement ...

and YES it is appropriate that you get the snip!!!

😂😂 damn kevin that little ass wee-wee I bet you can't even get hard meanwhile I'm 3 times your size non erect she will choke off my huge size & give you a sloppy kiss then I'll ass fuck her while you lick her pussy from beneath us waiting for my load to drop in your mouth
She doesn’t like anal (she can’t even take my little dick in her ass without her gasping and being turned off) However I would lay there waiting for cum to drip from her pussy, and kiss her no matter who’s cock has been in her mouth. She loves being bent over, and would love it more with a hung Man entering her pussy.

Reactions: Kngbbc
Best sex there is ... with a gal that knows and accepts that her Bull intends that she grow his babies. Can have many orgasms in the process of impregnation!!!!

A wonderful arrangement ...

and YES it is appropriate that you get the snip!!!
This turns me on more than you know. I would love nothing more than for my wife to become impregnated by real men, and For them to continue to ejaculate inside of her while she grows their children. All while I jerk off watching my wife take hot shot loads deep into her tight pussy.