My Hotwife, My Tiny cock! Wanting her to experience other men. Lots of pics

I think a source of her reluctance is not wanting to belittle you. That, she the fact that once she experiences a true cock, deployed with skill, she won't be able to pretend with you any longer

Reactions: kevin91me
Hi ,your wife very very Hot and sexy.i think your Dick don't satisfy her need .I understand what you think and want in this situation. I m here to solve your problem you can use my service to satisfy her need .If u don't mind. I m from India at Uttrakhand Rishikesh where I provide my service. Plz come and enjoy my service .Plz WhatsApp me at 7895412184.or hangout at sameerdev1985@gmail.com.

I think a source of her reluctance is not wanting to belittle you. That, she the fact that once she experiences a true cock, deployed with skill, she won't be able to pretend with you any longer
I think you’re right, she would be able to cut loose sexually and realize what she really wants. I provide her a good life, security and emotional support, and a few good side men can provide her the tantric sex she desperately needs.

Reactions: werekinky2