my husband friend

My husband invited a friend of his over who I really had the hots for. The guy was always flirty and always made off-handed comments. I told my husband I would like to hook up with this guy and so he invited him over one Saturday afternoon. I wore a short pair of cut-off shorts daisy duke style along with a pink bra and when the friend arrived, I acted innocent and said, "Oh, I didn't know anyone was coming over today!" I just stood there with the pants unbuttoned and open as he stared and said something back. I asked, "I was dressed comfortable, do you want me to go put some clothes on?" The guy replied no, he liked what I was wearing and if I wanted to be comfortable I should just take off what I was wearing.

Me getting a wine cooler out of the refrigerator asking if our friend wanted anything. He replied, "Yes, a piece of you!" I just laughed and took my wine cooler and asked if he could open it for me.

I loved teasing this guy. After he opened my wine cooler with me standing directly in front of him, almost touching him, I pointed at his crotch and asked teasingly "Is that something for me?" He had a large bulge in his shorts and he blushed and then said back that I couldn't handle it. hahaha

I let the guys talk and then openly flirted with the guy. Each time I got another wine cooler out, I would hand it to the friend and ask if he would use his big muscles to help me open the bottle. I sat on his lap one time and then after he opened the bottle I gave him a surprise, open mouth kiss. As I got up from his lap he gave my ass cheek a firm swat. I walked over to where my husband was sitting and with my ass toward the friend, I pulled the waistband of my shorts down on one side to expose my bare cheek and asked my husband rub it for me saying it stung.

Later, I made a tray of tacos for us. I asked the friend if he had ever eaten a Taco.

I teased this poor guy for almost three hours before my husband took the initiative and pushed my shorts down off my hips for his friend.
👍 ;)

Reactions: Sigp220
My husband had a coworker going through a stressful divorce and he wasn't the same happy self he usually was. My husband and I put a plan together and invited him over for dinner. I am a chef so he was happy to be getting a good meal. I dress in a very sexy sundress. He had never seen me like that. No one in our regular daily lives knows about our swinger lifestyle. I'm usually dress pretty conservatively. After dinner our guest insisted on helping with the dishes. I was in the living room. My hubby said "Bill, can you come in here? Ling has something for you." He come into the living room and my husband went in to finish the dishes. I sat Bill on the couch and told him"Nobody can ever know about this!" I let the sundress drop leaving me completely naked and dropped to my knees. I sucked him dry. He couldn't believe I was doing that for him. It's amazing how something as simple as sucking a mans cock can make him feel so much better. I finish, put my dress back on and went about our evening as though nothing happened.
I did tell him if he's ever feeling stressed just to let me know.

My husband had a coworker going through a stressful divorce and he wasn't the same happy self he usually was. My husband and I put a plan together and invited him over for dinner. I am a chef so he was happy to be getting a good meal. I dress in a very sexy sundress. He had never seen me like that. No one in our regular daily lives knows about our swinger lifestyle. I'm usually dress pretty conservatively. After dinner our guest insisted on helping with the dishes. I was in the living room. My hubby said "Bill, can you come in here? Ling has something for you." He come into the living room and my husband went in to finish the dishes. I sat Bill on the couch and told him"Nobody can ever know about this!" I let the sundress drop leaving me completely naked and dropped to my knees. I sucked him dry. He couldn't believe I was doing that for him. It's amazing how something as simple as sucking a mans cock can make him feel so much better. I finish, put my dress back on and went about our evening as though nothing happened.
I did tell him if he's ever feeling stressed just to let me know.
I like being a fluffer and eating creme pie.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Round 2 for Bill. It has been more than two months since I sucked my hubby's coworker. (read previous post) Yesterday was Fathers Day and we knew he would be feeling down in the evening when everyone went home and he was home alone so we invited him for dinner again. He happily accepted. This time I did't dress in a sexy sun dress. I dressed much more conservatively and didn't give off any hint that I may seduce him later. I'm sure after the last visit he was a little confused. We went through our evening, ate and he once again offered to do dishes. This time he finished all the dishes and we sat in the living room talking. By this point in the evening last time I had sucked him dry. As I could tell the evening was winding down I told hubby and Bill to keep chatting while I got ready for bed. I came out of the bedroom 5 minutes later totally naked and began to play with both my husband's and Bill's dicks. With Bill's cock still on my lips I ask him if he would fuck me while I sucked my husband. He agreed and we all went into the bedroom. It was the first time he had been in a threesome. 15 minutes later both cocks were empty and I had cum in my mouth and pussy. Everyone was happy. I then told Bill I was preparing for my first gang bang. There would be 10 men in all fucking me and I wanted him to be one of them. He has agreed to be a part of that however he did admit he's nervous about performing in a group.
If all goes well I'll have my 10 man gan bang within get next 2 or 3 weeks.

Round 2 for Bill. It has been more than two months since I sucked my hubby's coworker. (read previous post) Yesterday was Fathers Day and we knew he would be feeling down in the evening when everyone went home and he was home alone so we invited him for dinner again. He happily accepted. This time I did't dress in a sexy sun dress. I dressed much more conservatively and didn't give off any hint that I may seduce him later. I'm sure after the last visit he was a little confused. We went through our evening, ate and he once again offered to do dishes. This time he finished all the dishes and we sat in the living room talking. By this point in the evening last time I had sucked him dry. As I could tell the evening was winding down I told hubby and Bill to keep chatting while I got ready for bed. I came out of the bedroom 5 minutes later totally naked and began to play with both my husband's and Bill's dicks. With Bill's cock still on my lips I ask him if he would fuck me while I sucked my husband. He agreed and we all went into the bedroom. It was the first time he had been in a threesome. 15 minutes later both cocks were empty and I had cum in my mouth and pussy. Everyone was happy. I then told Bill I was preparing for my first gang bang. There would be 10 men in all fucking me and I wanted him to be one of them. He has agreed to be a part of that however he did admit he's nervous about performing in a group.
If all goes well I'll have my 10 man gan bang within get next 2 or 3 weeks.
The perfect woman - always wondered why so many people get hung up about sex when it’s so much fun in life. Wish I’d been there I’d have given your pussy a second big load, a top up if you like!😍

Reactions: Ling and Couple4MFM