My husband really wants this, I think I'm ready but have some questions

My husband and I have been married for almost three years. I know he's had a cuckolding fetish for a long time which we have discussed many times. I was initially very dismissive thinking he just wants a quid-pro-quo threesome with another girl. That doesn't seem to be the case at all.

I'm seriously considering trying this for him. So much so that I made an account on a hookup site geared toward this lifestyle. After many messages (and unsolicited dick pics), I think I found a guy I'm interested in. We've been messaging back and forth via the website (just small talk and expectations) and he included a picture of his face instead of penis.

*Quick side note, he does have naked pictures on his profile and they do not disappoint. Very well endowed and fit body.

I set a date to meet him at a bar to make sure I like him in person.

So, my husband doesn't know I'm on the site and going to meet a guy. I don't like the initial secrecy but here's why I'm doing it this way.

My husband says he doesn't care what guy we use. He wants me to be comfortable and to decide on the gentleman (since it's my body he'll be inside of). He also wants a guy with a big dick. Those are his wants.

I think we should use a stranger in case we don't like it. I don't hate the idea of a big dick at all so I passively agreed with hubby so as not to appear eager. Husband is average at best so it's been awhile since I've experienced a large man. I need to be attracted to the guy and comfortable with his personality to do this.

At least for the fist time, I don't want to try picking up just anyone (which is why I want to meet the online guy). Too many bad lays and weirdos out there. If I have a bad first experience, I'll be out on the whole idea of cuckoldry.

My plan is to meet the online guy, and then take my husband out the next weekend. I tell him I have a surprise for him when online guy arrives and joins us for drinks, then inevitably dirty dirty sex.

My question is whether or not all I've said sounds like a good idea? I defer to the expertise of all of you to tell me if I'm doing anything wrong, overlooking something, or am the greatest wife ever for making this happen for my voyeuristic husband?
I think you thought it out perfectly!

Well, we got stood up! My husband and I sat at the bar waiting but the online guy was a no show. Also didn't reply to my texts. What the fuck?! Why not just say you've had a change of heart?! Aghhhh! I remember now why I hated dating so much! I mean, a woman is saying flat out "I want commitment free sex please" and the guy doesn't show? Doesn't that defy natural male law or something?! Okay rant over.

I told the guy earlier this week about the slight change in plans in that my husband will be joining us. I didn't think it would be a big deal since he'll for sure be there for the sex. We were just meeting for drinks last night so I don't see the big deal but maybe that scared him off? I don't get it. Or maybe it's me.
It's not you I hear it's very difficult to get the right guy. Keep trying together

we have done this for years and we can say go for it!! Very exciting for the husband to see and if you want to help with the experience. There must be good communication between the 2 of you for it to be sucessful but if your like us it will be the best thing you have done for your marriage. This is not for everyone but if he is as on board as you say and your on board for doing it with him you will be fine. We all hope to hear more from you and when you finally do it please let us all know how it went.

In general, your plan seems sound.

In specific, your personal safety should be your paramount concern, since you are planning on the initial screening meeting solo.

Choose a very public place. Avoid disclosing too many personal details (last name, address, phone number) - if things don't click or the guy turns out to be a problem, you want to avoid having him follow you home, or stalk you. Have a plan to visit a number of different locations after the meeting, before you return home or to a place like work, also public venues with lots of people traffic.

Having done this for a while, if you elect to meeting him for the "real deal" encounter, use a hotel or motel, not your home or apartment. Leave your valuables locked in the car, and take only the minimum you need into the room.

The rest is free-form, up to you, primarily, and your husband, secondarily.

Be forewarned that there are many men who have this fantasy - realizing it is something different entirely. Seeing your wife take another man's cock the first time is incredibly intense and emotional, even if your husband has been fantasizing about it for years.

Also be prepared that "online guy" make flake out, and fail to appear at the initial screening meet, or even for the "real deal." Hard though it may be, don't take it as a sign of rejection, or be terribly disappointed about it. Flakes/no-shows are the number one biggest problem in this.

Good luck.
Agree👍🏼 Great tips

My husband and I have been married for almost three years. I know he's had a cuckolding fetish for a long time which we have discussed many times. I was initially very dismissive thinking he just wants a quid-pro-quo threesome with another girl. That doesn't seem to be the case at all.

I'm seriously considering trying this for him. So much so that I made an account on a hookup site geared toward this lifestyle. After many messages (and unsolicited dick pics), I think I found a guy I'm interested in. We've been messaging back and forth via the website (just small talk and expectations) and he included a picture of his face instead of penis.

*Quick side note, he does have naked pictures on his profile and they do not disappoint. Very well endowed and fit body.

I set a date to meet him at a bar to make sure I like him in person.

So, my husband doesn't know I'm on the site and going to meet a guy. I don't like the initial secrecy but here's why I'm doing it this way.

My husband says he doesn't care what guy we use. He wants me to be comfortable and to decide on the gentleman (since it's my body he'll be inside of). He also wants a guy with a big dick. Those are his wants.

I think we should use a stranger in case we don't like it. I don't hate the idea of a big dick at all so I passively agreed with hubby so as not to appear eager. Husband is average at best so it's been awhile since I've experienced a large man. I need to be attracted to the guy and comfortable with his personality to do this.

At least for the fist time, I don't want to try picking up just anyone (which is why I want to meet the online guy). Too many bad lays and weirdos out there. If I have a bad first experience, I'll be out on the whole idea of cuckoldry.

My plan is to meet the online guy, and then take my husband out the next weekend. I tell him I have a surprise for him when online guy arrives and joins us for drinks, then inevitably dirty dirty sex.

My question is whether or not all I've said sounds like a good idea? I defer to the expertise of all of you to tell me if I'm doing anything wrong, overlooking something, or am the greatest wife ever for making this happen for my voyeuristic husband?
Like the way u are handling it i was in the s aass me position with another cpl the wife n me met n she like me from the start i have sent her pics of me naked i am a shaved smooth 8x6 very.long lasting in bed never need that pill to get up i do have alot of stamina when we went to bed i toher cuck husband to how well i am pleasing ur want we both told him what we want him to watch n do as i asked him to. He was good n very greatful n want us to have that ladting affair n we did. Till he got a promotion n they moved i have been to see them in south Carolina ! So my question to u will u tell ur cuck what you n ur lover want from. Him. Will u let ur lover cum in u n have ur husband lick ur puss clean. If so u got ur man n cuck ....have fun i am free as well ! Joe

it's pretty simple to my way of thinking, if you want it do it, but don't let hubby push you into it, as for him wanting certain things to happen. Just remember it's you that's going to be fucking this guy, so pick the guy you want (with a big cock of course, lol) and then fuck him where and when you want after all hubby is stupid enough to believe your going to be fucking this guy to make his sexual fantasy's come true, but you and I both know you well you are going to be doing this mainly because your still craving a big cock inside you and the massive orgasms you don't get from your husbands inferior little cock, enjoy xxx

Honestly most every thing you said sounds good in my opinion, except for the fact that you have been doing this without your husband’s knowledge. If he is into it and wants you to do it anyway why keep it a secret? If you hook up with the guy without your husband’s knowledge it’s not swinging or cuckolding, it’s just cheating

Reactions: werekinky2
Wow, what a fantastic wife you are. I am sure he will love this. The fact that you have managed to do this off your own back will make all the difference. A cuckold wants the wife to be in charge and that's just what you have done. If either of you don't like this then you can always put it behind you and forget about it. I would love my wife to do this and she knows it but at 61 she is now unlikely to do it for me. She is beautiful and sexy and could have any man.