My husband really wants this, I think I'm ready but have some questions

Be careful where you meet him at and ensure someone knows where you are going and who you are going to meet. They don't have to know why. The most important thing is this. You said you would do this for your husband. You have to be sure this is something you are comfortable with. If you can live with yourself and want to do it then go ahead, but never to only please someone else. Always use protection because your life is on the line. If you want to take that chance that's cool, but think about it seriously before you take the first step. If you go through with it hopefully all will work out well for all involved. Take care

Be careful where you meet him at and ensure someone knows where you are going and who you are going to meet. They don't have to know why. The most important thing is this. You said you would do this for your husband. You have to be sure this is something you are comfortable with. If you can live with yourself and want to do it then go ahead, but never to only please someone else. Always use protection because your life is on the line. If you want to take that chance that's cool, but think about it seriously before you take the first step. If you go through with it hopefully all will work out well for all involved. Take care
Oh I'm interested too. Not like my husband is but new sex is always exciting which I've missed since being married. If I don't like it, we'll won't do it again but at least we'll know.

Suggestion. My wife and I approached it this way, and it was far better than stories I have heard.

RULE 1: The marriage is the most important thing, sexual playtime is the second important thing.

RULE 2: read rule 1. No surprises. Its a team game. Every decision is made together, not by one.
No one likes to be put on the spot by their spouse. If your husband "surprised" you with a guy and he was not your type, you'd be pissed that he didnt include you in the decision. Same with him.

RULE 3. see rule 1. You cant go back. Theres no time limit. You can tak a step, thendecide together on going another. The biggest pitfall in these things are unintended or unanticipated consequences.
That comes from going too fast. Eat the elephant one bite at a time.

Heres our suggestion:

1. meet your new guy in public, with your hubby, with a NO SEX advance agreement.
It is a platonic, interest generation meeting only. Boundary is that he may touch you under the table.
Hubby may touch you as well. You may steal a kiss. Time limit 30 minutes.
Tell him you will be in touch. You and hubby talk about it for a few days.

2. Meeting 2 is at a hotel lounge. Not your house. Not his house.
You set the boundaries with both men. We used: "same room, Soft play only".
For us, this meant making out is ok. Hands anywhere are ok. Masturbating one another is ok..
No genital to genital contact. Playmates orgasm if one occurs is to happen externally.
On tits, ass, or face, your decision.

HINT At the meeting in the lounge, have a code word with hubby for "I want out of here" or, "I want to go upstairs with you both" We used: "Have you heard from Dana" if she wanted out. Id excuse to "call the babysitter" and come back to get us out soon after. If she mouthed the words to the song "I'm feeling lucky tonight", that meant for me to suggest us all going upstairs. (Its good to have an out if you want one and good that hubby doesnt have to read your mind if you want more.)

Meeting 3 happens after you and hubby both agree that ts hot, you both like it, you both want more.
You can skip the lounge, meet your playmate at the room. You, hubby and he will be ready for full on sex, cuckolding, whatever you and hubby want. And you wont have a guy who cant get it up..he'll have ben with you and hubby before.
Excellent !

remember it's a team sport - all parties must be in agreement a share the enjoyment - if not a re-evaluation is needed - rules are NOT meant to be broken - they in place to help achieve the prime goal ENJOYMENT - make the rules realistic BEFOREHAND

Reactions: Myhotwife
My husband and I have been married for almost three years. I know he's had a cuckolding fetish for a long time which we have discussed many times. I was initially very dismissive thinking he just wants a quid-pro-quo threesome with another girl. That doesn't seem to be the case at all.

I'm seriously considering trying this for him. So much so that I made an account on a hookup site geared toward this lifestyle. After many messages (and unsolicited dick pics), I think I found a guy I'm interested in. We've been messaging back and forth via the website (just small talk and expectations) and he included a picture of his face instead of penis.

*Quick side note, he does have naked pictures on his profile and they do not disappoint. Very well endowed and fit body.

I set a date to meet him at a bar to make sure I like him in person.

So, my husband doesn't know I'm on the site and going to meet a guy. I don't like the initial secrecy but here's why I'm doing it this way.

My husband says he doesn't care what guy we use. He wants me to be comfortable and to decide on the gentleman (since it's my body he'll be inside of). He also wants a guy with a big dick. Those are his wants.

I think we should use a stranger in case we don't like it. I don't hate the idea of a big dick at all so I passively agreed with hubby so as not to appear eager. Husband is average at best so it's been awhile since I've experienced a large man. I need to be attracted to the guy and comfortable with his personality to do this.

At least for the fist time, I don't want to try picking up just anyone (which is why I want to meet the online guy). Too many bad lays and weirdos out there. If I have a bad first experience, I'll be out on the whole idea of cuckoldry.

My plan is to meet the online guy, and then take my husband out the next weekend. I tell him I have a surprise for him when online guy arrives and joins us for drinks, then inevitably dirty dirty sex.

My question is whether or not all I've said sounds like a good idea? I defer to the expertise of all of you to tell me if I'm doing anything wrong, overlooking something, or am the greatest wife ever for making this happen for my voyeuristic husband?
Sounds good to me

Reactions: Sprocket
I will tell you what I learned ....
It turned out to be even more exciting than I expected...
It did improve us as a couple...
It's something you never get bored of..
It had no negative effects on our marriage..
I never expected to feel so jealous the first time, almost went to stop it, but that soon vanished .

I will tell you what I learned ....
It turned out to be even more exciting than I expected...
It did improve us as a couple...
It's something you never get bored of..
It had no negative effects on our marriage..
I never expected to feel so jealous the first time, almost went to stop it, but that soon vanished .
Would love to learn more about your situation, how did it start, how did you initiate things in the beginning?

Well, we got stood up! My husband and I sat at the bar waiting but the online guy was a no show. Also didn't reply to my texts. What the fuck?! Why not just say you've had a change of heart?! Aghhhh! I remember now why I hated dating so much! I mean, a woman is saying flat out "I want commitment free sex please" and the guy doesn't show? Doesn't that defy natural male law or something?! Okay rant over.

I told the guy earlier this week about the slight change in plans in that my husband will be joining us. I didn't think it would be a big deal since he'll for sure be there for the sex. We were just meeting for drinks last night so I don't see the big deal but maybe that scared him off? I don't get it. Or maybe it's me.

Reactions: Merkaba34
Some guys get freaked out having to face hubby....
Any guy that wouldn't face me didn't get near my wife.
His loss as who the hell in their right mind would turn down what appears to me to be such a nice and sexy lady ....
Don't worry, you will have them queuing up ...

Reactions: Hotwifemi
Well, we got stood up! My husband and I sat at the bar waiting but the online guy was a no show. Also didn't reply to my texts. What the fuck?! Why not just say you've had a change of heart?! Aghhhh! I remember now why I hated dating so much! I mean, a woman is saying flat out "I want commitment free sex please" and the guy doesn't show? Doesn't that defy natural male law or something?! Okay rant over.

I told the guy earlier this week about the slight change in plans in that my husband will be joining us. I didn't think it would be a big deal since he'll for sure be there for the sex. We were just meeting for drinks last night so I don't see the big deal but maybe that scared him off? I don't get it. Or maybe it's me.
I keep hearing this is a big problem in this lifestyle. It's amazing to me that someone would flake after going through setting up a meeting. Like you said, they are being offered no strings sex, you would think they would show up early!

Reactions: Merkaba34
First, I'm not coming to the flakes defense, just throwing this out there Nate, Back in the beginning, I would get nurvous..and concern would almost over Shadow horny.. however I would at least make a cancellation call.... It sucks that he didn't and no excuse for hid behavior

My wife and I decided to play as a couple, but I couldn't go thru with it. She was intrigued, so she started playing alone, but I always knew what hotel and room she was in. She really enjoys it after being married for many years and having only sex with me. And since we're older it's sort of our last chance to play around and have some fun outside the marriage. And an added benefit is that my wife looks 15 years younger so she attracts younger men to have fun with. Her current playmate is 31 years old and well endowed. PS: we're in our mid-sixties.

disappointments happens. Its about what you as a couple wa t and is willing to do. Not every guy will be a saint. Just keep trying and don't feel obliged to sex with anyone you not completely in to

Reactions: Mustang5030