My husband wants me to fuck another man

My husband and I have been together for almost 13 years, he has recently told me this fantasy of him watching me being fucked by another man. I’m such a stick in the mud, I’m insecure of my body and very inexperienced. This has caused quite the argument in our life, I’m trying to understand how this works and what it means. Any advice anyone can give? I have no fantasy of my own, and I don’t usually have a high sex drive, but I do want to make him happy and fulfilled!
Let me know when and where.

Let me know when and where.
Sounds very much like my GF. Insecurities, unsure of herself, etc.
Let me absolutely assure you ALL her issues went away after she had a few hot dates.
Not saying it will work for you, but it was like day & night for her. The "woman in the full" I know now is SO better, happier, self secure and sexy now, after she realized how attractive, physically, mentally & sexually she really is.
Relax, enjoy the attention, be complete and happy with the woman you are.

Reactions: wormwood
My husband and I have been together for almost 13 years, he has recently told me this fantasy of him watching me being fucked by another man. I’m such a stick in the mud, I’m insecure of my body and very inexperienced. This has caused quite the argument in our life, I’m trying to understand how this works and what it means. Any advice anyone can give? I have no fantasy of my own, and I don’t usually have a high sex drive, but I do want to make him happy and fulfilled!
We have done twice with some familiar from him giving her sensual massages. The first time I was fucking her after the massage and told her she could suck him if she wanted and she wanted. Was never into cumming in her mouth but she took him all the way. It made her feel erotic and desired. She loved it. The next time we had a threesome after the massage and she once again she enjoyed it. She got to suck two different cocks and get fucked by both. When he came insider her she literally screamed as she came. She said she could feel him cumming and the feeling was indescribable. She had never had sex with anyone else since we were married and it helped her feel desired and she felt better about herself. In general people like variety in life and for some that includes sex. If you have a low sex drive this could spark it.

So hot watching her spread her legs too. Surrendering to the intense feeling of the bulls cock entering her.
FACT: All women crave good sex. Like a radio station, you just have to tune into their individual frequency modulation. Then let it play out, hard. Make it last, and keep showing them how naive they are, and how many tricks in bed they are yet to learn from you, and they will come back begging for more.

Reactions: owlmale
I knew that David would be completely surprised at my behavior if I let him watch everything. So I decided to make him be blindfolded. From the stories I read online at various sites, this sort of thing would enhance the moment for myself and for David.

As I tied the blindfold over David's eyes, I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. This would all be in his head. He would only be living this out in his mind, which is probably more animated than real life. But this is what he wanted so I knew I was doing the right thing. I led him onto the bed after I took off his underwear and had him completely naked. His already stiffening cock was beckoning to me to take it into my mouth. I couldn't wait to bend over the bed and take it in between my sweet lips and taste his unique flavor on my tongue.

As I began to stroke his cock I felt it jump in my hand, eagerly awaiting my lips as much as they were awaiting his cock. I plunged my mouth down over his cock and began to do my best at my job. I glanced up at him after I told him to imagine his favorite fantasy coming true, his head shot back and he moaned like he was in true bliss. This was something that he really wanted to experience. After a few seconds of sucking his cock I could feel the main event of the evening starting up.

As I continued to suck David's cock, his co-worker John came in the room naked and took his place behind me. With both his hands on my hips, he sank his 9 inch mammoth cock into my dripping and awaiting pussy. I could not help but moan in ecstasy as in one swift thrust he sank all 9 inches of his tool into my pussy. I had never felt so full in my life. I didn't know how I was going to continue to suck David's cock without him looking.

"No peeking. I want this to be completely in your imagination." I said in case he was thinking of lifting that blindfold. I don't know how he would react if he saw John behind me pounding my pussy for all its worth. Damn John was good at this. I didn't know whether or not I was going to be able to go through with this all. But after I felt John's cock slid into my pussy, I was his from that moment on. I told David that he could not cum yet because John had not finished with my pussy yet. Boy was that the truth.

I figured that if David wanted to have the nice and innocent wife who was a slut in bed, then I would give me a slut in bed. I could tell that John was nearing his limit just as David had already met his. I told John that I didn't want him to wear a condom because I had a special surprise for David. David wanted a slut; he was going to get one.

I had already cum from John cock twice in the last 2 minutes, which made it 4 orgasms already. I didn't know I could have back-to-back orgasms. It must just be the excitement of the moment that drove me over the edge. But as I felt John's cock stiffen and fill my wet pussy with his sperm, I couldn't help but to cum again myself. David must think I'm completely beside myself with the dildo, rightly so. My plan had gone off without a hitch. John had fucked me just as he said he would, long and hard. I had cum so much that it was dripping down my legs before John added his own cum to my pussy. After John pulled out of my pussy I decided that David was ready to blow his own wad, and that my plan could now be revealed.

I climbed onto the bed using my one free hand to keep my pussy lips closed tight and seal all of John's cum inside mixed with mine. I wanted David to learn his little fantasy of letting me fuck another man. So I decided he would have to taste it firsthand. As I climbed onto the bed I mounted David's body in a 69 position and started sucking his cock. He was ready to blow in seconds. So just as he started to moan I let go of my pussy and sat my pussy down onto his face. David eagerly started to lick it because he thought this was just a typical 69 position. But as he let his wad loose in my mouth I could feel my wad let loose in his. All the warm cum that John had just deposited into my pussy, I now deposited into David's mouth.

"What is this??? Did you cum honey?" David said as his own orgasm subsided and he could regain a little sense of reality. By now he had already slurped most of John's cum from my pussy unwittingly.

"Why not David, that is John's cum. Remember he just fucked my pussy and filled it with his cum." I said as I pulled my mouth from his cock. As David pulled his blindfold off with a free hand, he could see that this was not just my own juices. I man knows cum when he sees it, and David was now looking at my wet cumfilled pussy.

"I can taste....this...is...this is a man's cum honey? How did...blehhh" David tried to get up from the bed but I kept him there with my own little 115 pound body and made him take in the cum.

"You wanted me to fuck another man; I know you were thinking of John, you even mentioned him. That is John's cum you are sucking out of my pussy as we speak. I figured that if you wanted me to be a slutwife, then I would share the spoils of the experience." I said as I finally let David up off the bed. He immediately went to the bathroom to look in the mirror. He had cum all over his face and I know he had swallowed a good portion of it too. He walked back into the room with his head low.

"I don't understand Beth?" He said quietly.

"It's simple. You wanted to act out the fantasy that another man fucked me while I sucked your cock. You just lived that fantasy. John is pulling out of our driveway right now. That is his cum you are licking off your lips, that's his cum that came out of MY pussy after he filled it just a minute ago." I said as I watched everything sink in as David thought about it. "Do you still think of it as not cheating? Do you still think that I did not betray you?" I asked as I climbed from the bed and faced David.

"No. I don't think you are a slut or a whore. I don't think you cheated on me, or betrayed me. I told you a fantasy and you loved me enough to make it happen. I am sorry you had to do this. Now I see that I was wrong to ask you to do this. We don't have to think about this again." David said as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"On the contrary. If you don't think that what I just did was cheating, then it wasn't. If that was not cheating, then I will do it again. Maybe with John, maybe with someone else. If you can live with knowing that many of the men in your office have fucked me senseless right in front of you, then so can I. I know that I just had the best 5 orgasms of my life and John's cock was the cause of them. So if you really don't think that was cheating, then I want to continue."100_1118.JPG

Well, the fact you're considering it based on fulfilling his fantasy says alot about your love for him and how lucky he is to have you! Sure you're plenty sexy babe.

I met Elaine when I was 32 and she was 29. We were both divorced with no *******. After dating for several months I really started liking her. I had done some swinging and wife sharing with my ex wife. I don't think that led to our divorce, but one never knows. I got Elaine to pose for sexy polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do. For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired. I was more than pleased with that attitude. After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her. Started with sex talk in the bedroom. While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened. I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she was all talk and no action. I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck. I didn't care if it was old lover or friend. She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me.
I kept telling or asking her to try it one time. I asked her what she had to lose? She knew I wanted it to happen and she just might having two men to satisfy her sexually. I told her she could say No at any time in the process. She finally told me to set it up. Luckily we all had a good time. She told me later she had planned to do it one time just to get me to quit bugging her about it. Happily it led to 30 years of fun

Fffffffff
Yes, I do believe It is possible for a husband to truly love his wife and be so proud of her he wants to show her off and share how hot and good his wife is. 😍

Reactions: widowedcuck
just spread your legs and let nature take it's course....hehehhe
Absolutely. You know what it’s all about.

All the woman in question has to do is lay back with her legs open and enjoy. It’s that simple. Don’t over think it. After she has been fucked and cummed in she won’t look back. Too many woman are reading into all this too much. It’s very basic my wife says.

I knew that David would be completely surprised at my behavior if I let him watch everything. So I decided to make him be blindfolded. From the stories I read online at various sites, this sort of thing would enhance the moment for myself and for David.

As I tied the blindfold over David's eyes, I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. This would all be in his head. He would only be living this out in his mind, which is probably more animated than real life. But this is what he wanted so I knew I was doing the right thing. I led him onto the bed after I took off his underwear and had him completely naked. His already stiffening cock was beckoning to me to take it into my mouth. I couldn't wait to bend over the bed and take it in between my sweet lips and taste his unique flavor on my tongue.

As I began to stroke his cock I felt it jump in my hand, eagerly awaiting my lips as much as they were awaiting his cock. I plunged my mouth down over his cock and began to do my best at my job. I glanced up at him after I told him to imagine his favorite fantasy coming true, his head shot back and he moaned like he was in true bliss. This was something that he really wanted to experience. After a few seconds of sucking his cock I could feel the main event of the evening starting up.

As I continued to suck David's cock, his co-worker John came in the room naked and took his place behind me. With both his hands on my hips, he sank his 9 inch mammoth cock into my dripping and awaiting pussy. I could not help but moan in ecstasy as in one swift thrust he sank all 9 inches of his tool into my pussy. I had never felt so full in my life. I didn't know how I was going to continue to suck David's cock without him looking.

"No peeking. I want this to be completely in your imagination." I said in case he was thinking of lifting that blindfold. I don't know how he would react if he saw John behind me pounding my pussy for all its worth. Damn John was good at this. I didn't know whether or not I was going to be able to go through with this all. But after I felt John's cock slid into my pussy, I was his from that moment on. I told David that he could not cum yet because John had not finished with my pussy yet. Boy was that the truth.

I figured that if David wanted to have the nice and innocent wife who was a slut in bed, then I would give me a slut in bed. I could tell that John was nearing his limit just as David had already met his. I told John that I didn't want him to wear a condom because I had a special surprise for David. David wanted a slut; he was going to get one.

I had already cum from John cock twice in the last 2 minutes, which made it 4 orgasms already. I didn't know I could have back-to-back orgasms. It must just be the excitement of the moment that drove me over the edge. But as I felt John's cock stiffen and fill my wet pussy with his sperm, I couldn't help but to cum again myself. David must think I'm completely beside myself with the dildo, rightly so. My plan had gone off without a hitch. John had fucked me just as he said he would, long and hard. I had cum so much that it was dripping down my legs before John added his own cum to my pussy. After John pulled out of my pussy I decided that David was ready to blow his own wad, and that my plan could now be revealed.

I climbed onto the bed using my one free hand to keep my pussy lips closed tight and seal all of John's cum inside mixed with mine. I wanted David to learn his little fantasy of letting me fuck another man. So I decided he would have to taste it firsthand. As I climbed onto the bed I mounted David's body in a 69 position and started sucking his cock. He was ready to blow in seconds. So just as he started to moan I let go of my pussy and sat my pussy down onto his face. David eagerly started to lick it because he thought this was just a typical 69 position. But as he let his wad loose in my mouth I could feel my wad let loose in his. All the warm cum that John had just deposited into my pussy, I now deposited into David's mouth.

"What is this??? Did you cum honey?" David said as his own orgasm subsided and he could regain a little sense of reality. By now he had already slurped most of John's cum from my pussy unwittingly.

"Why not David, that is John's cum. Remember he just fucked my pussy and filled it with his cum." I said as I pulled my mouth from his cock. As David pulled his blindfold off with a free hand, he could see that this was not just my own juices. I man knows cum when he sees it, and David was now looking at my wet cumfilled pussy.

"I can taste....this...is...this is a man's cum honey? How did...blehhh" David tried to get up from the bed but I kept him there with my own little 115 pound body and made him take in the cum.

"You wanted me to fuck another man; I know you were thinking of John, you even mentioned him. That is John's cum you are sucking out of my pussy as we speak. I figured that if you wanted me to be a slutwife, then I would share the spoils of the experience." I said as I finally let David up off the bed. He immediately went to the bathroom to look in the mirror. He had cum all over his face and I know he had swallowed a good portion of it too. He walked back into the room with his head low.

"I don't understand Beth?" He said quietly.

"It's simple. You wanted to act out the fantasy that another man fucked me while I sucked your cock. You just lived that fantasy. John is pulling out of our driveway right now. That is his cum you are licking off your lips, that's his cum that came out of MY pussy after he filled it just a minute ago." I said as I watched everything sink in as David thought about it. "Do you still think of it as not cheating? Do you still think that I did not betray you?" I asked as I climbed from the bed and faced David.

"No. I don't think you are a slut or a whore. I don't think you cheated on me, or betrayed me. I told you a fantasy and you loved me enough to make it happen. I am sorry you had to do this. Now I see that I was wrong to ask you to do this. We don't have to think about this again." David said as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"On the contrary. If you don't think that what I just did was cheating, then it wasn't. If that was not cheating, then I will do it again. Maybe with John, maybe with someone else. If you can live with knowing that many of the men in your office have fucked me senseless right in front of you, then so can I. I know that I just had the best 5 orgasms of my life and John's cock was the cause of them. So if you really don't think that was cheating, then I want to continue."View attachment 1171004
Jesus, write a fucking novel, will you? You can CLEARLY see bullshit of this length has no place here....

• Love
Reactions: HotAsianwife
just relax and go for it , if u enjoy another man it be lot easier to do

Never do anything just to please as it will increase expectations. Also you won't be mentally willing to do next time.

Do it only once ur heart and mind accepts. Go slow dear!!!

If you are totally against if then don't. If NOT, just try to relax and enjoy, who knows you might find out you are missing out!
I totally agree with this. Besides, the one with the pussy should make the rules. It’s not him who would end up getting laid by a stranger. It’s you. Your pussy. Your rules.

@Cke86, I might suggest small steps if you want to increase your comfort zone. Try dressing sexy one night and go out. Show a little cleavage. This should be someplace where you will be seen by other men. Do not try to hide, or cover up. But let them look check you out. If they smile at you do not be afraid to smile back. It will do wonders for your self confidence. It might increase your comfort zone if you gain a little pleasure from the experience.