My husbands co worker wants to fuck me

Jussst chekded onlyyy 37 misstakkes not includdin g theeee manyeee full stoops - aaannd u evennn singed it ( who does that - it’s a story not a legal fuckin document ) . ONLY toooo finned out latterrrr it wazzzznst true nnnnd onlyyy a FANTASY - man I give up ha hhhhaaaa hahhhaaaaaaha

Have been asked out by one of my ex's bussiness associates which the ex is not on good terms with. Ex has approached me about this and would like to try to get back together we live on the same property he seems to know who comes and goes. Currently seeing a younger gentleman but would like to date the buss associate. Kind of a touchy situation.

Jussst chekded onlyyy 37 misstakkes not includdin g theeee manyeee full stoops - aaannd u evennn singed it ( who does that - it’s a story not a legal fuckin document ) . ONLY toooo finned out latterrrr it wazzzznst true nnnnd onlyyy a FANTASY - man I give up ha hhhhaaaa hahhhaaaaaaha
Lmao. I just about had a fucking stroke trying to read those two "stories", eventually gave up.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Lmao. I just about had a fucking stroke trying to read those two "stories", eventually gave up.
Ha ha exactly - I was certain it was a bot
Have been asked out by one of my ex's bussiness associates which the ex is not on good terms with. Ex has approached me about this and would like to try to get back together we live on the same property he seems to know who comes and goes. Currently seeing a younger gentleman but would like to date the buss associate. Kind of a touchy situation.
yes especially since it seems like your ex still has feelings for you - I suppose you could date the business guy but stay away from your home , depends what you want out of it and where you want it to go . I had a similar situation , my wife was talking to a guy from her past and I would have let it continue if it was only leading to sex but he was sort of her ‘one’ . Too dangerous to let that continue . Hope it works out for you - can I ask are you open to trying again with your ex ?

Let me inform you of somthimg my wife has been fucking other guys about every 4/5 weeks over the last 5 years FACT when she really is in the mood for an intense 3 day weekend
SHE lets it all out nothing is to extreme ..She says if you cant get noticed your not getting FUCKED she does this about 3/4 times a year . She kniws how much it gets to me and the reclaiming sex is over the top. She comes home streyched ,sore and cum filled . When i get to reclaim her it's always over tge top its like shes's a total different person.In Ref to your grammar comment if you dont like it don't FUCKING READ IT

• Love
Reactions: Truepervert1020
Let me inform you of somthimg my wife has been fucking other guys about every 4/5 weeks over the last 5 years FACT when she really is in the mood for an intense 3 day weekend
SHE lets it all out nothing is to extreme ..She says if you cant get noticed your not getting FUCKED she does this about 3/4 times a year . She kniws how much it gets to me and the reclaiming sex is over the top. She comes home streyched ,sore and cum filled . When i get to reclaim her it's always over tge top its like shes's a total different person.In Ref to your grammar comment if you dont like it don't FUCKING READ IT
Well someone else messaged under your name to say it was a fantasy and keep your toys in your fuckin pram mate - I don’t give a fuck if she’s getting pounded 24/7 - when someone writes a story and says it’s 100 % true then someone else adds it wasn’t true it was a fantasy I take them both at face value ok .

Amen I get tired of the Grammer police on these sites... if you can figure out the message its all good.
Yes that’s all well and good but you shouldn’t need to figure it out should you - we all speak and write English - that was fucking gobbledegook , and because of that thought it was a bot as other members have had similar - . No offence was intended and it’s actually GRAMMAR police lol not grammer lol -

So true you want want to enjoy stories anf pictures or not EXCUSE ME things aren't grammatically correct so in not goi g to have sex with her ..People are so over themselves at times
Sex with who - the fantasy woman or real life one ? Your the one making a whole shitstorm out of a fart . Get 4 people to read your fantasy and ask them if it was an easy read lol

Sex with who - the fantasy woman or real life one ? Your the one making a whole shitstorm out of a fart . Get 4 people to read your fantasy and ask them if it was an easy read lol
Excise the fuck.out of me because i spelt a few words wring my phine has a very small screeen