My husbands co worker wants to fuck me

I think you should ask exactly what she has done and what she thinks about him :)
The thought of a hipster with a tattoo sleeve, taking my wife in her office, having her bent over on her desk, hands firmly grabbing her shoulders, getting her soaking wet, then making her cum.....
or sitting him in her chair on her knees trying to swallow his cock

• Love
Reactions: Girth Brooks
The thought of a hipster with a tattoo sleeve, taking my wife in her office, having her bent over on her desk, hands firmly grabbing her shoulders, getting her soaking wet, then making her cum.....
;) That's what YOU think about...has she imagined anything or done anything more than maybe casual flirting with him?

Ha ha so first it’s real and you even signed it to say so lol lol - it’s a post on a forum not a legal document . Next someone else ( poss your wife ) stating it wasn’t true and was only a fantasy using YOUR name . Next thing it is real - and I’m num nuts - your fuck nuts who doesn’t know what the fuck your saying and I had already tried to give you the benefit of the doubt saying maybe was a wind up and your keeping it going
First i dont know where thos came from.seconf it was never. Openable so.i couldn't see it Everythng i said is 100.percent true if you wonr believe me i will send you.sonwifo to.prove you i am. Hiw abour sinceyou said that they are me ask them.exacrly where im from and i will send ylu proof you xan.PM.ME HAVE A GREAT DAY BOB ANOTHER way od proof ask them.if they have a middle name and i will prove wheter i have one or not. BOB

First i dont know where thos came from.seconf it was never. Openable so.i couldn't see it Everythng i said is 100.percent true if you wonr believe me i will send you.sonwifo to.prove you i am. Hiw abour sinceyou said that they are me ask them.exacrly where im from and i will send ylu proof you xan.PM.ME HAVE A GREAT DAY BOB ANOTHER way od proof ask them.if they have a middle name and i will prove wheter i have one or not. BOB
Well I can only relate to what I have read bob can’t I ? . I suggest you go back to the start of this particular post and read the sequence of messages from my point of view and see if any of it makes sense ?. Why would anyone try and post stuff under your name and with your forum name and even same colour etc - I don’t get that

Just checked the true / fantasy post - seems it was your wife who posted it - stating - it wasn’t true - hubby wanted a fantasy story and it was me - his wife - that posted it . Hey man we all have fantasies right but this true / untrue stuff isn’t good and then kicking off when your called out on it . There’s a fantasy section in the forum I believe and most folks on here appreciate that forum members are truthful about stuff , any and all of my posts are exactly that . It’s fine to have fantasies . Red or bob ok

Reactions: MOJO
you’re describing me!