My life as a nurse

Susanduva

Female
I've been a nurse for many years and I've been told that it's not right that I really love to see patients nude in the office while being examined by the doctor. I'm bi so seeing both guys and girls completely naked has a funny affect on me. I'm only human and I get extremely horny being able to look at the patients totally nude while I'm wearing my clothes and trying to act like it's no big deal but the truth is that I get so turned on. I feel like such a pervert because little does anyone know that I'm so excited and turned on my it that I get so wet and at times I have to go to the bathroom to masturbate

I've been a nurse for many years and I've been told that it's not right that I really love to see patients nude in the office while being examined by the doctor. I'm bi so seeing both guys and girls completely naked has a funny affect on me. I'm only human and I get extremely horny being able to look at the patients totally nude while I'm wearing my clothes and trying to act like it's no big deal but the truth is that I get so turned on. I feel like such a pervert because little does anyone know that I'm so excited and turned on my it that I get so wet and at times I have to go to the bathroom to masturbate
is this a daily occurrence??

What office you work in.. Shit im walking in naked.. This is sexy as hell i think