My little girl wants to try a strange feeling

MRXXX

Male
Jan 9, 2023
Xin chào, chúng tôi đã biết nhau được 3 năm, đã thử các loại quan hệ tình dục khác nhau nhưng một ngày cô ấy nói với tôi rằng cô ấy muốn thử quan hệ tình dục với những người đàn ông khác, đặc biệt là những người đàn ông lớn tuổi, ý tôi là cỡ 30 trở lên trông giống bố. Lúc đầu tôi nghe thấy một chút sốc, nhưng sau khi suy nghĩ và cố gắng, khi thấy cô ấy nằm với một người đàn ông khác, tôi cảm thấy khó tả một cách kỳ lạ. Đây là cơ thể của cô, rất nhỏ nhắn và đáng yêu. Nếu bạn cảm thấy có cảm hứng để gặp cô ấy hoặc trò chuyện tình dục, bạn có thể để lại bình luận bên dưới. Chúng tôi sẽ kết bạn để nói chuyện, nếu phù hợp, chúng tôi có thể mời bạn đi du lịch với cô ấy

screenshot_1673284805.pngscreenshot_1673375970.pngFB2732CDEDC8F792BDe5B0270C03BeB5B4D9B98.jpgHình ảnh WhatsApp 2023-06-02 lúc 01.00.16.jpg

Last edited:
hello we have known each other for 3 years have tried different kinds of sex but one day she told me that she wants to try having sex with other men especially older men i mean size 30 and up looks like daddy. At first I heard a little bit of shock, but after thinking and trying, when I saw her lying with another man, I felt strangely indescribable. This is her body, very petite and lovely. If you feel inspired to meet her or have sex chat, you can leave a comment below. We will make friends to talk, if it is suitable, we can invite you to go on a trip with her

View attachment 1121768View attachment 1124191
I would be honored to help you out with making sure that your girlfriend has a night that she will always remember send me a message and let’s get to know each other and see how she feels about it

I would be honored to help you out with making sure that your girlfriend has a night that she will always remember send me a message and let’s get to know each other and see how she feels about it
she told me you guys who want to join this conversation shoot a spin hand clip on her picture. She will choose to find out. Please send the video to me privately, she will watch it if you are interested

Reactions: slappin8silly57
hello we have known each other for 3 years have tried different kinds of sex but one day she told me that she wants to try having sex with other men especially older men i mean size 30 and up looks like daddy. At first I heard a little bit of shock, but after thinking and trying, when I saw her lying with another man, I felt strangely indescribable. This is her body, very petite and lovely. If you feel inspired to meet her or have sex chat, you can leave a comment below. We will make friends to talk, if it is suitable, we can invite you to go on a trip with her

She so cute and asian :)

I would love to fill that spinner

Reactions: Kuki1969
Very sexy i would meet and her and would like to chat with her
she told me you guys who want to join this conversation shoot a spin hand clip on her picture. She will choose to find out. Please send the video to me privately, she will watch it if you are interested

Such a sexy beauty to love to be with. Very horny for her

• Love
Reactions: Davis007
I’m in Oh and would love to speak with her, I’m 56 and experienced if that’s the correct wording

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat