My Petite Wife

Unfortunately I checked these pictures, they are on other sites but at least the black and white ones are not hers, they are stolen. I'm sorry to say this here, but I'm disappointed again from the lack of honest people.
He has posted them elsewhere, but if you follow them back you'll find one of the first places they were posted was the original scanlover dot com site. He's legit.

Reactions: malmal
He has posted them elsewhere, but if you follow them back you'll find one of the first places they were posted was the original scanlover dot com site. He's legit.

Scanlover, good memories there... and you are correct, that is where we started. We only started posting in other places since it went offline and before they evolved to SL2.

Last edited:
The pictures have a havy blurred background just to not be easy to find, I have more experience in image processing than the administrators of this site, I worked in the press and DTP/prepress. I don't want to be a cop or a WWTP detective, but I don't like scams. From now on, I will ignore all the filthy shit that is posted here.

err no. The background and face are blurred per her request (to prevent being id-ed). Whichever pics you think are fake, we would have more in different poses. We haven't done a verification for ww2p but somewhere in ww2p I posted a pic verification we did for another forum.

Last edited:
err no. The background and face are blurred per her request (to prevent being id-ed). Whichever pics you think are fake, we would have more in different poses. We haven't done a verification for ww2p but somewhere in ww2p I posted a pic verification we did for another forum.
"Whichever pics you think are fake, we would have more in different poses."

Different poses, you say. Oh, I think I can speak for everyone, they are all "fake", we need more proof.

Reactions: malmal