My Petite Wife

There is a bit of story for this pic. We had a house on the market and were having a discussion with the agent on site. He had to leave for an urgent matter and would be back asap. We did a bit of cleaning and waited, looked at each other, looked at the time. I said, "let's have quickie." She agreed. I took a few pics of her and we did it on the floor in the living room. Not 10 minutes and we saw the agent's car round the bend. We got dressed in less than a minute. If the agent noticed anything amiss, he was gracious enough to keep it to himself.

There is a bit of story for this pic. We had a house on the market and were having a discussion with the agent on site. He had to leave for an urgent matter and would be back asap. We did a bit of cleaning and waited, looked at each other, looked at the time. I said, "let's have quickie." She agreed. I took a few pics of her and we did it on the floor in the living room. Not 10 minutes and we saw the agent's car round the bend. We got dressed in less than a minute. If the agent noticed anything amiss, he was gracious enough to keep it to himself.
lol that’s great

Reactions: malmal