My sexy Wife

Back in the day, I might’ve sold some wacky weed to friends and some neighbors. I was that was about 20 during this time. My buddy live a few houses down with his mom and dad. I would go down there and sell it. We would smoke some do some drinking and partying. His mom and dad even joined us. A few times were really cool. One Saturday I went down and knocked on the door and his mom answered, told me that they had gone away for the weekend. Then she asked me if I had any I would like to smoke some. I said you know me I always got song she said go get a couple beers and I’ll roll this . Got a couple of beers and we fired it up. Then we had some more beer and a little bit more smoke. I asked her if she cared if if I want your sons room to play some video games. She then pull down her shirt the picture below, I said, how about you play with me instead . She ended up sucking my dick and it ended up fucking her. She was really nasty. She even let me fuck her in her ass which was weird fuck your buddies mother ass and telling you to put your fist in her pussy as you’re fucking her ass. Then she wanted me to come in her mouth, and she took it all not one drop was lost. And we never talked about it again.

Attachments

• IMG_5325.jpeg
    IMG_5325.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 323
Back in the day, I might’ve sold some wacky weed to friends and some neighbors. I was that was about 20 during this time. My buddy live a few houses down with his mom and dad. I would go down there and sell it. We would smoke some do some drinking and partying. His mom and dad even joined us. A few times were really cool. One Saturday I went down and knocked on the door and his mom answered, told me that they had gone away for the weekend. Then she asked me if I had any I would like to smoke some. I said you know me I always got song she said go get a couple beers and I’ll roll this . Got a couple of beers and we fired it up. Then we had some more beer and a little bit more smoke. I asked her if she cared if if I want your sons room to play some video games. She then pull down her shirt the picture below, I said, how about you play with me instead . She ended up sucking my dick and it ended up fucking her. She was really nasty. She even let me fuck her in her ass which was weird fuck your buddies mother ass and telling you to put your fist in her pussy as you’re fucking her ass. Then she wanted me to come in her mouth, and she took it all not one drop was lost. And we never talked about it again.
Love a woman who does ATM

I like her tits mmm

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Love her tits. I would of filled that fat pussy.

Reactions: toolman2c
Wow she has so big tittys!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c