My simple fantasy.

My wife and i have been together 20 years and married for 14.
We used to have a good kinky sex life, sub/Dom dressing up bondage, swingers clubs (but only to observe no playing with others happened). My wife is a natural Dom and me a natural sub so all was great.
After kids though my wife lost her sex drive totaly (almost 6 years ago). We now havent had sex in almost 2 years but apart from no sex we have a fairly good and solid marriage.
Now ive always fantasied about her being a hotwife and cuckolding me and over the last few years that has been a huge desire.
I keep dropping suble hints and finding TV programmes to watch that touch on the subject. I even had a strong suspiciousion she may have cheated on me about 6 months ago, so i trod carefully trying to find proof with the intention of pushing the cuckolding.
My wife is very well behaved and a little prim and proper (so i think) and is very intelligent and very sexy and gorgeous. Like most women though she dosent think she is but the amount of men ive seen eyeing her up tells the truth.
I always point it out to her. I will continue with the hints and subtle clues in the hope that one evening.....
She turns round to me and says "come and sit down we need to talk" i sit and she joins me a little nervously and takes a big breath, composes herself and her face now shows her serious side. "Look im not stupid you know and you have been a little to obvious in all your hints and keep talking about married woman having affairs and fucking other men on the side and then saying you sympathise and understand etc." She looks at me a little angry and i go to protest but she holds up a hand to shush me. "Well you made me suspicious so i did some snooping. At first i thought i was going to find out you have been chatting to other women or worse seeing someone" again her hand shushed me as i squirmed a little. "Let me finish before you speak please" she added then continued "well i must say i was a little suprised to see your internet history shall we say. But it certainly made a lot of sense concerning your recent odd behaviour. So i am going to ask you a direct question and i want you to think before you answer ok?" She said looking directly at me, studying me. "Ok" i said slowly.
Her Dom side coming to the fore she just said flatly "do you want me to fuck other men?".
I went red and stuttered a little "well er its er".
"NO!" She snapped "its a very simple question with a yes or no answer, do you want me to fuck other men?" She repeated scolding me. I looked at the floor embarrassed "yes" i half whispered.
She chuckled and shook her head "i gathered as much you little pervert. Would that get you off? You not fucking your own wife for so long, want a real man to fuck her" she spat "yes or no answer" she snapped.
"Yes" i said a ashamed now.
"Well as usual i have to take charge i guess to make things happen. Well my little wimp of a husband guess what?" She asks sternly and looking at me.
Red faced and worried i looked up "what?" I mumbled.
"I am going to make all your dirty little sordid fantasies come true. Tomorrow i have a date and you my little cuck to be, will help me get ready for a real man. Im going to take him for a few drinks and flirt like mad with him. I want him so turned on he is begging to fuck me. Depends how i feel i might have to let him, at the very least i will be sucking his cock for him" she stated with a humourless smile.
My mouth just hung open, i didnt know what to say. Surely she wasnt being serious although her tone and look said she was.
"Now i think its best you spend the night on the sofa and leave me in peace, go on off you go" she ordered.
She knew exactly how to push my buttons and bring out my sub side. In a daze i got up and went downstairs to the sofa. By the time i had got comfortable my head my still spinning and i was shaking with nerves, my face still felt bright red and....my cock was rock hard. I felt so confused.
It was about 10pm when she text me. "Right think very carefully before you answer again because i am deadly serious about this. Maybe even have a wank before you answer so your head is clear lol. All i want is a yes or no answer.
Do you want me to go on my date tomorrow?. I am giving you the choice now. If its a no, then we put this behind us and we dont talk about it again. If you say yes, then thats it, it will happen and once its done theres no going back.
The only rules i have at the moment are.. only I get to play with others you most certainly do not. You dont get to interfere with who i see or what i do or when, i always get the final say but i may at times ask your opinion.
I will always tell if i am meeting someone so you will always know but i might choose not to tell you all the details. You are not allowed to question me or demand things. I will of course allow you to say whats on your mind etc but as stated i always get the final say.
You do not mention any of this to anyone. I am the only person you will speak to about any of this.
Now have a wank and a good think about it. You can give me your answer in the morning".
My mind was blown, the more i thought about it the more questions i had. Was she serious? Was it a test? How had she found out or found my internet history? How had she got a date so quickly? How long had she known and been planning this?.
I wanted to reply "yes" right there and then as i was so turned on but maybe i should wank first. Less than a minute and i had cum, a lot i was so horny. I barely had to stroke it. I thought then that this was all a bad idea. To may things to wrong to many what ifs, to dangerous. No the sensible thing, no the right thing was to say no, put a stop to it before we open pandoras box. I had made my mind up and it was going to be a no, i couldnt risk it. The thought of her getting all dolled up for another man, looking really hot and sexy for another man to fuck her, no. Well? No. But my cock was already twitching. Less than a minute to cum and now even less time to change my answer from a firm definate "NO" to a possible yes. One minute later i couldnt stop myself and texted her back "yes. Please yes"
I felt ashamed of myself and now worried she might say it was all a test. But very excited and stared at my phone.
The reply soon came "good boy. Did you have a wank?"
"Yes i did".
"Ok good boy. After tomorrow i can officially say good cuck lol. Goodnight almost cuckxx".
"Goodnightxx".
It took a while but finally i fell asleep and woke up when i heard her in the kitchen the next morning.
Sheepishly i went in and made a coffee. "Morning" i said tentatively.
"Good morning dear" she said cheerfully. "Erm having slept on it have you changed your mind?" She asked it so casually i was a little shocked.
"Um er no i mean yes. No i havent changed my mind i mean yes er still" i said and looked away.
Without looking at me she said "excellent i guess thats it then. Right im.off to the gym now. Ive left 2 outfits on the bed and i want you to go upstairs and put one away. What ever you leave out i will be wearing. Do that whilst im at the gym. When i come back i will shower and get changed. I will be meeting my date at 12. Now take your coffee to the lounge, off you go" she said shooing me away.
To be continued...

My wife and i have been together 20 years and married for 14.
We used to have a good kinky sex life, sub/Dom dressing up bondage, swingers clubs (but only to observe no playing with others happened). My wife is a natural Dom and me a natural sub so all was great.
After kids though my wife lost her sex drive totaly (almost 6 years ago). We now havent had sex in almost 2 years but apart from no sex we have a fairly good and solid marriage.
Now ive always fantasied about her being a hotwife and cuckolding me and over the last few years that has been a huge desire.
I keep dropping suble hints and finding TV programmes to watch that touch on the subject. I even had a strong suspiciousion she may have cheated on me about 6 months ago, so i trod carefully trying to find proof with the intention of pushing the cuckolding.
My wife is very well behaved and a little prim and proper (so i think) and is very intelligent and very sexy and gorgeous. Like most women though she dosent think she is but the amount of men ive seen eyeing her up tells the truth.
I always point it out to her. I will continue with the hints and subtle clues in the hope that one evening.....
She turns round to me and says "come and sit down we need to talk" i sit and she joins me a little nervously and takes a big breath, composes herself and her face now shows her serious side. "Look im not stupid you know and you have been a little to obvious in all your hints and keep talking about married woman having affairs and fucking other men on the side and then saying you sympathise and understand etc." She looks at me a little angry and i go to protest but she holds up a hand to shush me. "Well you made me suspicious so i did some snooping. At first i thought i was going to find out you have been chatting to other women or worse seeing someone" again her hand shushed me as i squirmed a little. "Let me finish before you speak please" she added then continued "well i must say i was a little suprised to see your internet history shall we say. But it certainly made a lot of sense concerning your recent odd behaviour. So i am going to ask you a direct question and i want you to think before you answer ok?" She said looking directly at me, studying me. "Ok" i said slowly.
Her Dom side coming to the fore she just said flatly "do you want me to fuck other men?".
I went red and stuttered a little "well er its er".
"NO!" She snapped "its a very simple question with a yes or no answer, do you want me to fuck other men?" She repeated scolding me. I looked at the floor embarrassed "yes" i half whispered.
She chuckled and shook her head "i gathered as much you little pervert. Would that get you off? You not fucking your own wife for so long, want a real man to fuck her" she spat "yes or no answer" she snapped.
"Yes" i said a ashamed now.
"Well as usual i have to take charge i guess to make things happen. Well my little wimp of a husband guess what?" She asks sternly and looking at me.
Red faced and worried i looked up "what?" I mumbled.
"I am going to make all your dirty little sordid fantasies come true. Tomorrow i have a date and you my little cuck to be, will help me get ready for a real man. Im going to take him for a few drinks and flirt like mad with him. I want him so turned on he is begging to fuck me. Depends how i feel i might have to let him, at the very least i will be sucking his cock for him" she stated with a humourless smile.
My mouth just hung open, i didnt know what to say. Surely she wasnt being serious although her tone and look said she was.
"Now i think its best you spend the night on the sofa and leave me in peace, go on off you go" she ordered.
She knew exactly how to push my buttons and bring out my sub side. In a daze i got up and went downstairs to the sofa. By the time i had got comfortable my head my still spinning and i was shaking with nerves, my face still felt bright red and....my cock was rock hard. I felt so confused.
It was about 10pm when she text me. "Right think very carefully before you answer again because i am deadly serious about this. Maybe even have a wank before you answer so your head is clear lol. All i want is a yes or no answer.
Do you want me to go on my date tomorrow?. I am giving you the choice now. If its a no, then we put this behind us and we dont talk about it again. If you say yes, then thats it, it will happen and once its done theres no going back.
The only rules i have at the moment are.. only I get to play with others you most certainly do not. You dont get to interfere with who i see or what i do or when, i always get the final say but i may at times ask your opinion.
I will always tell if i am meeting someone so you will always know but i might choose not to tell you all the details. You are not allowed to question me or demand things. I will of course allow you to say whats on your mind etc but as stated i always get the final say.
You do not mention any of this to anyone. I am the only person you will speak to about any of this.
Now have a wank and a good think about it. You can give me your answer in the morning".
My mind was blown, the more i thought about it the more questions i had. Was she serious? Was it a test? How had she found out or found my internet history? How had she got a date so quickly? How long had she known and been planning this?.
I wanted to reply "yes" right there and then as i was so turned on but maybe i should wank first. Less than a minute and i had cum, a lot i was so horny. I barely had to stroke it. I thought then that this was all a bad idea. To may things to wrong to many what ifs, to dangerous. No the sensible thing, no the right thing was to say no, put a stop to it before we open pandoras box. I had made my mind up and it was going to be a no, i couldnt risk it. The thought of her getting all dolled up for another man, looking really hot and sexy for another man to fuck her, no. Well? No. But my cock was already twitching. Less than a minute to cum and now even less time to change my answer from a firm definate "NO" to a possible yes. One minute later i couldnt stop myself and texted her back "yes. Please yes"
I felt ashamed of myself and now worried she might say it was all a test. But very excited and stared at my phone.
The reply soon came "good boy. Did you have a wank?"
"Yes i did".
"Ok good boy. After tomorrow i can officially say good cuck lol. Goodnight almost cuckxx".
"Goodnightxx".
It took a while but finally i fell asleep and woke up when i heard her in the kitchen the next morning.
Sheepishly i went in and made a coffee. "Morning" i said tentatively.
"Good morning dear" she said cheerfully. "Erm having slept on it have you changed your mind?" She asked it so casually i was a little shocked.
"Um er no i mean yes. No i havent changed my mind i mean yes er still" i said and looked away.
Without looking at me she said "excellent i guess thats it then. Right im.off to the gym now. Ive left 2 outfits on the bed and i want you to go upstairs and put one away. What ever you leave out i will be wearing. Do that whilst im at the gym. When i come back i will shower and get changed. I will be meeting my date at 12. Now take your coffee to the lounge, off you go" she said shooing me away.
To be continued...
Sounds great so far......

Reactions: Goodhubby7
Part 2..
I heard her leave for the gym and my cock was already hard and i raced upstairs to see what outfits she had put out.

There laid out on the bed was a pair of black wetlook leggings and light brown woollen sweater with black patent high heels and matching black lacey panties and bra. My cock ached as i imagined her in that and looking so hot. Next to it lay the second outfit. A short black leather mini skirt and red and balck silk blouse in like an animal print style. There was a pair of glossy tan hold up stockings with matching red silky bra and thong and patent red high heels. "Oh my god" i though "that is incredibly hot and a little slutty" that is just not my wife, she is more conservative than that. As i stared at the outfit i realised i had never seen the underwear or blouse before. The underwear still had tags on it. She has been out shopping just for these. I was a little shocked to say the least and realised i was also slowly rubbing my cock. I came to my senses as i felt an orgasm quickly approaching. I stopped rubbing myself and took a big deep breath. Had i really almost just cum looking at her outfits and gently touching myself. I could feel the dampness of precum in my pants.

I couldnt let my wife go out in the sluttier outfit to go and meet another man. Theres no way any man seeing a sexy woman dressed like that wouldnt be desperately doing his best to fuck her. My now raging cock throbbed and ached to the point of being painful.

I was in such a dazed state of mind i hardly noticed how fast time was going. On autopilot really i put away an outfit and came downstairs and just began doing some cleaning to try and distract me. I felt drunk, i felt high i was shaking with nerves, or was it excitement?. I was having an out of the body experience it was all so surreal.

The next thing i knew was when i jumped, startled by my wife saying "nice sweeping and moping, the house is looking better already lol".

I tried to reply and just stared blankly at her.

"Well dont stop, keep going. Im going to jump on the shower and get ready..oooo how exciting" she said clapping her hands and was gone before i could speak.

I honestly didnt know what to do i felt so confused, emotional and nervous and my cock betrayed me by staying rock hard. I just carried on cleaning.

I remember looking up at the clock 11.35 and through the fog of confusion i was in my heart leapt and i began to shake with nerves.

I then heard the click clack of high heels coming down the hallway and the door open. In she walked. I was standing by the kitchen table and my legs just gave way and i flopped onto a chair with a gasp. She looked incredible, i dont think ive ever seen her look so hot. The high heels showed off her glossy legs in the short leather mini skirt. Her boobs stood out against her tight silk blouse. Her gorgeous long blonde hair framed her gorgeous face. Her make up immaculate and her bright red lips glistened seductively.

"Well how do i look?" She asked. I was struck by how matter of fact she sounded, no, confident.

I slowly stood "you look incredible" i whispered "im er i dont know erm i think…" i stammered trying to back out and sounding scared.

"Shhhhh" she said putting a finger to my lips. "Its to late now baby, its happening." She said staring into my eyes and smilling "besides" her hand grabbed my raging cock. "You obviously want this" she gave it a squeeze and again my legs gave way and i slumped back to the chair.

"Right ive left you a little list of chores to keep you busy whilst im out. Make sure you get them all done before you stop. Please no wanking i might need that cock of yours when i get home" she giggled turned around and click clacked back down the hall and i heard the front door open and close. Her car engine brought me back and my head snapped up. She was gone, off on a date, something ive been so desperate for, for years. She was looking hotter than ive ever seen and its for another man, he will be doing everything he can to fuck her for sure. My heart raced my cock throbbed by body shook with nerves. I burst into tears, the emotion of it all was to much. Tears streamed down my face and i sobbed defeated in the chair. As i began to sob and gasp for breath, the emotional release of it all i….orgasmed. i actually came in my pants, and sobbed even more.

It took about half an hour for me to calm down and get cleaned up and changed. After i had cum the next 5 minutes i cried like a baby. I felt guilty, awful, worried even a little angry. By the time i had changed and come back down i was hard again and very very horny. The only thing i could do was work through her list and try (unsuccessfully) not to think about her. I just had to wait for her to come home

Part 2..
I heard her leave for the gym and my cock was already hard and i raced upstairs to see what outfits she had put out.

There laid out on the bed was a pair of black wetlook leggings and light brown woollen sweater with black patent high heels and matching black lacey panties and bra. My cock ached as i imagined her in that and looking so hot. Next to it lay the second outfit. A short black leather mini skirt and red and balck silk blouse in like an animal print style. There was a pair of glossy tan hold up stockings with matching red silky bra and thong and patent red high heels. "Oh my god" i though "that is incredibly hot and a little slutty" that is just not my wife, she is more conservative than that. As i stared at the outfit i realised i had never seen the underwear or blouse before. The underwear still had tags on it. She has been out shopping just for these. I was a little shocked to say the least and realised i was also slowly rubbing my cock. I came to my senses as i felt an orgasm quickly approaching. I stopped rubbing myself and took a big deep breath. Had i really almost just cum looking at her outfits and gently touching myself. I could feel the dampness of precum in my pants.

I couldnt let my wife go out in the sluttier outfit to go and meet another man. Theres no way any man seeing a sexy woman dressed like that wouldnt be desperately doing his best to fuck her. My now raging cock throbbed and ached to the point of being painful.

I was in such a dazed state of mind i hardly noticed how fast time was going. On autopilot really i put away an outfit and came downstairs and just began doing some cleaning to try and distract me. I felt drunk, i felt high i was shaking with nerves, or was it excitement?. I was having an out of the body experience it was all so surreal.

The next thing i knew was when i jumped, startled by my wife saying "nice sweeping and moping, the house is looking better already lol".

I tried to reply and just stared blankly at her.

"Well dont stop, keep going. Im going to jump on the shower and get ready..oooo how exciting" she said clapping her hands and was gone before i could speak.

I honestly didnt know what to do i felt so confused, emotional and nervous and my cock betrayed me by staying rock hard. I just carried on cleaning.

I remember looking up at the clock 11.35 and through the fog of confusion i was in my heart leapt and i began to shake with nerves.

I then heard the click clack of high heels coming down the hallway and the door open. In she walked. I was standing by the kitchen table and my legs just gave way and i flopped onto a chair with a gasp. She looked incredible, i dont think ive ever seen her look so hot. The high heels showed off her glossy legs in the short leather mini skirt. Her boobs stood out against her tight silk blouse. Her gorgeous long blonde hair framed her gorgeous face. Her make up immaculate and her bright red lips glistened seductively.

"Well how do i look?" She asked. I was struck by how matter of fact she sounded, no, confident.

I slowly stood "you look incredible" i whispered "im er i dont know erm i think…" i stammered trying to back out and sounding scared.

"Shhhhh" she said putting a finger to my lips. "Its to late now baby, its happening." She said staring into my eyes and smilling "besides" her hand grabbed my raging cock. "You obviously want this" she gave it a squeeze and again my legs gave way and i slumped back to the chair.

"Right ive left you a little list of chores to keep you busy whilst im out. Make sure you get them all done before you stop. Please no wanking i might need that cock of yours when i get home" she giggled turned around and click clacked back down the hall and i heard the front door open and close. Her car engine brought me back and my head snapped up. She was gone, off on a date, something ive been so desperate for, for years. She was looking hotter than ive ever seen and its for another man, he will be doing everything he can to fuck her for sure. My heart raced my cock throbbed by body shook with nerves. I burst into tears, the emotion of it all was to much. Tears streamed down my face and i sobbed defeated in the chair. As i began to sob and gasp for breath, the emotional release of it all i….orgasmed. i actually came in my pants, and sobbed even more.

It took about half an hour for me to calm down and get cleaned up and changed. After i had cum the next 5 minutes i cried like a baby. I felt guilty, awful, worried even a little angry. By the time i had changed and come back down i was hard again and very very horny. The only thing i could do was work through her list and try (unsuccessfully) not to think about her. I just had to wait for her to come home
Well written. You've captured the cuck emotions perfectly.
Now you need to tell us what happened later!
Very well done, thanks a lot!

Reactions: Goodhubby7