My Slutwife Lina posted up in a local adult video store

Hey guys my beautiful Slutwife Lina her pictures are posted up in a local adult video store viewing room that has glory holes all her contact information and her pictures of her spread wide open and a CD of her pictures so guys can rent to go into the room and jerk off to her is available at a local adult video store that I frequent often with her, we get a ton of guys messaging us and also guys sending us videos of them cumming all over her pictures calling out her name on the walls with the fresh cum dripping down and they also comment on the wall a lot of guys to take her pictures and take her home with them so they can jerk off later so we are constantly going to put up fresh pictures it’s amazing
That is hot. I feel a cum tribute building…

Reactions: hotslutwife
It is so great when they get to the point that they accept they are hotwives! And then OWN it. My wife was like that a few years ago. We are working on getting that back. Out in the open, full of sex and life! Your wives are all beautiful

I have posted this somewhere on here before but me and my exwife Jen used to send (by post in them days) very explicit photos to a guy we met on holiday. he would put them up in very public places in the early morning. He would then sit back at take photos of people's reactions. Some were shocked, others took them down and walked off with them. We did some on a building site on weekend with Jen sat on a couple of excavators and a dumper truck all stark naked except her favourite 6" heels and a hard hat we found behind a seat. After the photos were developed we went back the following weekend and put the photos in the cabs and some on the main office and canteen doors. The following Monday morning we were hidden on a hillside over looking the site and even from a distance we could hear the whoops and hollering as the workmen were passing the photos around. Jen always remembered that

I have posted this somewhere on here before but me and my exwife Jen used to send (by post in them days) very explicit photos to a guy we met on holiday. he would put them up in very public places in the early morning. He would then sit back at take photos of people's reactions. Some were shocked, others took them down and walked off with them. We did some on a building site on weekend with Jen sat on a couple of excavators and a dumper truck all stark naked except her favourite 6" heels and a hard hat we found behind a seat. After the photos were developed we went back the following weekend and put the photos in the cabs and some on the main office and canteen doors. The following Monday morning we were hidden on a hillside over looking the site and even from a distance we could hear the whoops and hollering as the workmen were passing the photos around. Jen always remembered that
Fun times. Really like the building site idea. Nice way to start the week

Hey guys my beautiful Slutwife Lina her pictures are posted up in a local adult video store viewing room that has glory holes all her contact information and her pictures of her spread wide open and a CD of her pictures so guys can rent to go into the room and jerk off to her is available at a local adult video store that I frequent often with her, we get a ton of guys messaging us and also guys sending us videos of them cumming all over her pictures calling out her name on the walls with the fresh cum dripping down and they also comment on the wall a lot of guys to take her pictures and take her home with them so they can jerk off later so we are constantly going to put up fresh pictures it’s amazing
Fuck that's hot. They cleared all those places out of my town or we'd probably go a lot.

Love that fantastic pussey

Damn thats good.
My GF was very much into exhibitionism and that work site outting would have been perfect.

Damn. It’s too bad she’s your ex-wife. She seems like she’d be a keeper.

Reactions: hubby&bustywife
Thank you guys you guys are awesome