My story

My now wife and I were dating in college. I was out as a bi guy and she knew it and was fine with it. When she came to visit for the weekend one time she met a friend that I had become pretty close to. He was a good looking guy, and obviously she thought so too because she was staring at him and maybe even flirting with him some. She asked if I thought he was hot and I admitted that I did. I also admitted that after some alcohol fueled nights, he had gotten a couple of blow jobs from me. She thought that was the hottest thing ever and said she needed to see that in action. Long story short, my friend agreed to let my gf watch me go down on him but he said since he was going to be naked she had to be too. So I'm giving him a blow job, my gf is masturbating but when I looked up those two were making out. My first reaction was to be pissed but I found it to be incredibly hot. To keep this short, before that weekend was done, I watched him fuck my gf twice. I don't know why but I found it to be incredibly hot. They fucked right up until the morning of our wedding.
We've now been married for 2 years and she hasn't shown any interest in other guys in that time. Until now. Apparently there is some hot guy at work that has caught her attention. They have gone to lunch as a group and she talks about him too much. I just know that look in her eye.
I want my wife to be happy and I definitely don't want to lose her. But I knew when she was having sex with my friend, I couldn't do the stuff that he was doing to make her moan like she was. Plus he was aa lot bigger so I'm assuming that helped too. I want to tell her that if our marriage is secure enough, and if she really loves me and is committed to our marriage, I'd be ok to explore things with him. I believe this would be better than her cheating on me, and be much better than her being miserable in a monogamous marriage, which I don't really think works anyway.
So she is traveling this week to a client's site in another state with the team she works with, and this guy is on that team. I'm dying here thinking about the possibilities so I want to talk to her as soon as possible. Just looking for some advice. Thanks everyone.
Tell her you love and trust her... Tell her also that you know how tiring and important this journey is for her and that she owes it to herself to get well in any way she can ... to get closer to her colleagues and enjoy their company.And leave herself free for new experiences.Also tell her that if she finds one of her colleagues attractive she shouldn't feel guilty. Just live the experience

Tell her you love and trust her... Tell her also that you know how tiring and important this journey is for her and that she owes it to herself to get well in any way she can ... to get closer to her colleagues and enjoy their company.And leave herself free for new experiences.Also tell her that if she finds one of her colleagues attractive she shouldn't feel guilty. Just live the experience
Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them.
And I do love and trust my wife immensely. And I'm starting to come around to where the excitement for her (and me) is starting to outweigh the jealousy and anxiety I've been feeling. They were making plans to go out to dinner tomorrow night but had to drive pretty far so they wouldn't run into anybody they knew. I told her she can have the house and I'll go out so they can be alone at our place. Her reaction to that was awesome. I'm starting to get an appreciation for how this arrangement can be a really good thing for a married couple. And I can see how excited she is.

I'm going to meet my wife's guy today. They are having dinner here (I'm making it). Could be a little awkward but I'm going to try to make him feel welcome and comfortable.

I'm going to meet my wife's guy today. They are having dinner here (I'm making it). Could be a little awkward but I'm going to try to make him feel welcome and comfortable.
Once she starts I betshe won't quit. I sent you a private message you might want to read

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate them.
And I do love and trust my wife immensely. And I'm starting to come around to where the excitement for her (and me) is starting to outweigh the jealousy and anxiety I've been feeling. They were making plans to go out to dinner tomorrow night but had to drive pretty far so they wouldn't run into anybody they knew. I told her she can have the house and I'll go out so they can be alone at our place. Her reaction to that was awesome. I'm starting to get an appreciation for how this arrangement can be a really good thing for a married couple. And I can see how excited she is.
From what I experienced your reactions seem pretty normal or at least they pretty much the same ones I had. When we first decided to try sex with other we had a whole bunch of rules, mostly mine. The wife could kiss the other guy, not use a condom, swallow, etc. Those rules quickly went out the window. The first encounter we had was did not go as we had discussed. We agreed that we would look for someone and chat for a bit to see how we both felt before doing anything. We were at a local bar one evening sitting at a table with all of our work friends. Very crowded that night and our group had taken over several tables and where we were sitting was next to a table with two guys who were by themselves. Without me noticing she starting chatting with one of them. Next thing I knew she was telling me how she had told this guy what we were all about. Needless to say I was shocked and a little pissed, this was not what we had talked about. I was also curious so I suggested she and this guy go someplace away from our friends so they would not wonder what was going on and start to get nosey. I told her give me a few minutes and I would join them. So she got up and pretended to go to the bathroom a few minutes later our new friend got up and then I waited for a bit and left to join them. It took me awhile to find them but eventually did outside on the side of the bar. I did not notice at first since it was a little dark but as I walked I could see what was really going on. The wife had pulled out this guys cock and was stroking it while he had manage to get his and up her skirt. I was hit with a flood of emotions, jealousy, anger, surprise, but also excitement. There was my fiancé holding another mans cock (much bigger than mine) in her hand while he fingered her. Some other people started to approach where we were at so they had to stop. After all these years that has been the single hottest moment or memory for me. For us, it has been a wonderful part of our marriage and we feel made us much closer as a couple. If you can work through your initial feeling and you both keep everything in the proper perspective it can be awesome for your sex life and your bond as a couple... Best of luck to you both.

Reactions: dickhurtz
From what I experienced your reactions seem pretty normal or at least they pretty much the same ones I had. When we first decided to try sex with other we had a whole bunch of rules, mostly mine. The wife could kiss the other guy, not use a condom, swallow, etc. Those rules quickly went out the window. The first encounter we had was did not go as we had discussed. We agreed that we would look for someone and chat for a bit to see how we both felt before doing anything. We were at a local bar one evening sitting at a table with all of our work friends. Very crowded that night and our group had taken over several tables and where we were sitting was next to a table with two guys who were by themselves. Without me noticing she starting chatting with one of them. Next thing I knew she was telling me how she had told this guy what we were all about. Needless to say I was shocked and a little pissed, this was not what we had talked about. I was also curious so I suggested she and this guy go someplace away from our friends so they would not wonder what was going on and start to get nosey. I told her give me a few minutes and I would join them. So she got up and pretended to go to the bathroom a few minutes later our new friend got up and then I waited for a bit and left to join them. It took me awhile to find them but eventually did outside on the side of the bar. I did not notice at first since it was a little dark but as I walked I could see what was really going on. The wife had pulled out this guys cock and was stroking it while he had manage to get his and up her skirt. I was hit with a flood of emotions, jealousy, anger, surprise, but also excitement. There was my fiancé holding another mans cock (much bigger than mine) in her hand while he fingered her. Some other people started to approach where we were at so they had to stop. After all these years that has been the single hottest moment or memory for me. For us, it has been a wonderful part of our marriage and we feel made us much closer as a couple. If you can work through your initial feeling and you both keep everything in the proper perspective it can be awesome for your sex life and your bond as a couple... Best of luck to you both.
Thank you for sharing your story. I feel like I'm on the same ride you took. I don't understand why this excites me. I understand the anxiety and the jealousy feelings. But I don't understand why I like watching her with another man, although I haven't seen them have sex. I met him for the first time last night and we were together for a couple of hours. I liked seeing them be affectionate with each other and kissing. And I really like him. He's incredibly good looking lol.
At one point I offered to leave so they could be alone but they both told me to stay. I passed out anyway in our guest room from too much wine and they ended up fucking but i didn't hear them. I think I want to watch them have sex though.

Thank you for sharing your story. I feel like I'm on the same ride you took. I don't understand why this excites me. I understand the anxiety and the jealousy feelings. But I don't understand why I like watching her with another man, although I haven't seen them have sex. I met him for the first time last night and we were together for a couple of hours. I liked seeing them be affectionate with each other and kissing. And I really like him. He's incredibly good looking lol.
At one point I offered to leave so they could be alone but they both told me to stay. I passed out anyway in our guest room from too much wine and they ended up fucking but i didn't hear them. I think I want to watch them have sex though.
Thanks and I know what you mean by understanding the feelings. I find what you experienced last night pretty hot and it is not something we have tried. Seeing the wife get cozy outside of the bedroom would be a turn on. For me I think it is the thrill or sexual excitement I get from it. As I mentioned initially this was not the case. After our meeting with our friend at the bar we set up a a few get-together with him that eventually led to arranging a sleepover. Cliff arrived in the evening and after a very nice dinner and some drinks, we went into our bedroom for our first “real” threesome. We had borrowed a video camera from a friend to film the action because we knew this was going to be a special night. Carol and Cliff stripped off their clothes and got on the bed while I got the camera ready. I stood at the end of the bed and Carol laid back so he could lick her pussy until she came. They switched around and she sucked on his cock until he was hard. They move into a sixty-nine and went at it for about 5 minutes and then Carol said she was ready to fuck. At first, she had him lay back so she could climb onto his big cock. Here we broke another of the rules we had that I mentioned earlier. In this case, it was about using a condom. Condom use was for three reasons the first was safe sex, the second was Carol was not on birth control. The third reason was because a part of me didn’t want to share the “real feel” of her pussy with someone else just yet. At this point I should say that Cliff along with many more have enjoyed my wife bareback and it has been something I have gotten and extra thrill from. I know how her pussy feels, it has been interesting to wonder how it feels to the other men and in some cases, some of them have told me how good her pussy felt. Anyway, Carol kind of blew that off, at least temporarily because she said she had to “feel” him. Before I could object she had Cliff lay on his back, and she climbed on top of him straddling in a sort of half squat, balancing herself on one foot and the other leg her knee. She grabbed his big cock and slowly guided it in to her pussy, taking a little more each time as she lowered herself on to it. Eventually she had him all the way in and for the first time since we were together, she felt another man’s cock skin on skin. So now, we had reached the point of no return, and I had to make a decision on how to handle it. I stood silently by while a stranger’s cock entered my future wife’s pussy and made no objections. Since Cliff’s cock was already balls deep in Carol’s pussy, there was not much of a point of objecting. To my surprise, my jealousy quickly faded once I saw the look on her face, and what his big cock looked like sliding in and out of her tight pussy. She lowered her other leg and bounced on his cock for just a few minutes and then he got on the side of the bed and sucked on his cock some more. She eventually spun around and Cliff eased back in to her, and slowly fucked her from behind making her cum over and over. It was pretty hot to see his big cock sliding in and out of Carol’s pussy, slick and shiny from her cum. Not to mention hearing her orgasm repeatedly and for such a long time. I do not know why I did not expect her to cum, I guess it was the idea that another man would not be able to please her like I did. He fucked her for quite a while without the condom and I began to wonder if he was going to cum in her. Carol was in to her orgasms and was really getting off on his cock, and did not seem too worried about it. They finally decided to switch positions and she did have him put a condom. She laid on her back sideways on the bed as he stood on the floor and worked his big cock back into her pussy. He fucked her this way while she rubbed her clit until she came again. I got a great view this position of her spreading her pussy open while Cliff pounded it. After she calmed down Cliff and I traded places so he could film her and me together for a while. I was so hot from watching her and Cliff I was ready to cum after only a few minutes and had an intense orgasm. I did not know how I would feel about her fucking another man in front of me, but it ended up being very enjoyable. This was our first real threesome and a test of what our feelings would be afterwards. After a long talk, we both agreed the experience was great and that it would be a positive part of our sex life. We also learned that filming the action was nice and it has since become important to film our adventures whenever we can. This way we can look back anytime we want on the hot times we have had, and get worked up all over again. Quirky side note, since I could go back and re-watch the action I decided to document something that was important to me. As I mentioned before, of all the hang-ups to overcome probably, the hardest was dealing with the fact that other men would be able to make the wife cum. Overtime my issue with this faded away and what once was a hang-up became an expectation. Now, the harder she cums or whoever can give her the most orgasms is an additional “thrill bonus” for me.

I was wondering if your wife shared any details with you about what happened with this other guy?

Reactions: dickhurtz
Thanks and I know what you mean by understanding the feelings. I find what you experienced last night pretty hot and it is not something we have tried. Seeing the wife get cozy outside of the bedroom would be a turn on. For me I think it is the thrill or sexual excitement I get from it. As I mentioned initially this was not the case. After our meeting with our friend at the bar we set up a a few get-together with him that eventually led to arranging a sleepover. Cliff arrived in the evening and after a very nice dinner and some drinks, we went into our bedroom for our first “real” threesome. We had borrowed a video camera from a friend to film the action because we knew this was going to be a special night. Carol and Cliff stripped off their clothes and got on the bed while I got the camera ready. I stood at the end of the bed and Carol laid back so he could lick her pussy until she came. They switched around and she sucked on his cock until he was hard. They move into a sixty-nine and went at it for about 5 minutes and then Carol said she was ready to fuck. At first, she had him lay back so she could climb onto his big cock. Here we broke another of the rules we had that I mentioned earlier. In this case, it was about using a condom. Condom use was for three reasons the first was safe sex, the second was Carol was not on birth control. The third reason was because a part of me didn’t want to share the “real feel” of her pussy with someone else just yet. At this point I should say that Cliff along with many more have enjoyed my wife bareback and it has been something I have gotten and extra thrill from. I know how her pussy feels, it has been interesting to wonder how it feels to the other men and in some cases, some of them have told me how good her pussy felt. Anyway, Carol kind of blew that off, at least temporarily because she said she had to “feel” him. Before I could object she had Cliff lay on his back, and she climbed on top of him straddling in a sort of half squat, balancing herself on one foot and the other leg her knee. She grabbed his big cock and slowly guided it in to her pussy, taking a little more each time as she lowered herself on to it. Eventually she had him all the way in and for the first time since we were together, she felt another man’s cock skin on skin. So now, we had reached the point of no return, and I had to make a decision on how to handle it. I stood silently by while a stranger’s cock entered my future wife’s pussy and made no objections. Since Cliff’s cock was already balls deep in Carol’s pussy, there was not much of a point of objecting. To my surprise, my jealousy quickly faded once I saw the look on her face, and what his big cock looked like sliding in and out of her tight pussy. She lowered her other leg and bounced on his cock for just a few minutes and then he got on the side of the bed and sucked on his cock some more. She eventually spun around and Cliff eased back in to her, and slowly fucked her from behind making her cum over and over. It was pretty hot to see his big cock sliding in and out of Carol’s pussy, slick and shiny from her cum. Not to mention hearing her orgasm repeatedly and for such a long time. I do not know why I did not expect her to cum, I guess it was the idea that another man would not be able to please her like I did. He fucked her for quite a while without the condom and I began to wonder if he was going to cum in her. Carol was in to her orgasms and was really getting off on his cock, and did not seem too worried about it. They finally decided to switch positions and she did have him put a condom. She laid on her back sideways on the bed as he stood on the floor and worked his big cock back into her pussy. He fucked her this way while she rubbed her clit until she came again. I got a great view this position of her spreading her pussy open while Cliff pounded it. After she calmed down Cliff and I traded places so he could film her and me together for a while. I was so hot from watching her and Cliff I was ready to cum after only a few minutes and had an intense orgasm. I did not know how I would feel about her fucking another man in front of me, but it ended up being very enjoyable. This was our first real threesome and a test of what our feelings would be afterwards. After a long talk, we both agreed the experience was great and that it would be a positive part of our sex life. We also learned that filming the action was nice and it has since become important to film our adventures whenever we can. This way we can look back anytime we want on the hot times we have had, and get worked up all over again. Quirky side note, since I could go back and re-watch the action I decided to document something that was important to me. As I mentioned before, of all the hang-ups to overcome probably, the hardest was dealing with the fact that other men would be able to make the wife cum. Overtime my issue with this faded away and what once was a hang-up became an expectation. Now, the harder she cums or whoever can give her the most orgasms is an additional “thrill bonus” for me.

I was wondering if your wife shared any details with you about what happened with this other guy?
I know the other guys can make my then gf and now wife cum much more than I could. My buddy in college would make my gf moan in ways I had never heard before. That's a hot story. Good idea to film it!

And ya, she shared everything. Just kind of in a kinky way. So they were together for work and staying at the same hotel. I knew it was going to happen but they got together in her room on wednesday night. She called me afterwards so I knew they fucked a couple of times and listened to a few more details while I jerked off. So when she got home Thursday night I was horny af and really wanted to have sex with her. She didn't. She asked me to promise I wouldn't get mad and she showed me a picture of the guy laying on the bed with a huge erection. She said they traded nudes for masturbation purposes and she just wanted to masturbate looking at his picture. So I'm bi, he's incredibly hot and I wanted to masturbate with her. So we get going and I started asking her questions like, "How many times did you have that big dick in your pussy?" How many loads of cum did he shoot in you? 2. Did you have that dick in your mouth? Yes. Did he cum in your mouth? Yes. Dod you swallow? Yes. It went like that until we both got off. So I got just about all of the detail.
Last night, they ended up in our bed cause I used the guest br so they could have the big bed. I know they got naked and started rolling around the bed making out, 69ing, and then going down on each other separately. Then she got on him cowgirl style before they moved to doggie and he finished inside of her in missionary. Surprisingly, she didn't ask him to stay the whole night. I was expecting him to be there when I woke up.
So, yes definitely share a lot, if not everything.

I know the other guys can make my then gf and now wife cum much more than I could. My buddy in college would make my gf moan in ways I had never heard before. That's a hot story. Good idea to film it!

And ya, she shared everything. Just kind of in a kinky way. So they were together for work and staying at the same hotel. I knew it was going to happen but they got together in her room on wednesday night. She called me afterwards so I knew they fucked a couple of times and listened to a few more details while I jerked off. So when she got home Thursday night I was horny af and really wanted to have sex with her. She didn't. She asked me to promise I wouldn't get mad and she showed me a picture of the guy laying on the bed with a huge erection. She said they traded nudes for masturbation purposes and she just wanted to masturbate looking at his picture. So I'm bi, he's incredibly hot and I wanted to masturbate with her. So we get going and I started asking her questions like, "How many times did you have that big dick in your pussy?" How many loads of cum did he shoot in you? 2. Did you have that dick in your mouth? Yes. Did he cum in your mouth? Yes. Dod you swallow? Yes. It went like that until we both got off. So I got just about all of the detail.
Last night, they ended up in our bed cause I used the guest br so they could have the big bed. I know they got naked and started rolling around the bed making out, 69ing, and then going down on each other separately. Then she got on him cowgirl style before they moved to doggie and he finished inside of her in missionary. Surprisingly, she didn't ask him to stay the whole night. I was expecting him to be there when I woke up.
So, yes definitely share a lot, if not everything.
That's awesome that she is open to and comfortable with sharing the details of what happened. Something that I did that I would suggest to you is write all of this stuff down. I don't know why I began, at the time I had no idea it would go on for over 20 years but I am glad I did because there is no way I would have been able to remember all of our adventures. It is always the best to be present when another man has his way with your wife but there has been occasions where I was not there and the wife had to retell what happened. That is pretty hot too. I really like that you both masturbated together as she retold the story, we are going to have to try that. I would like to share our stories if you are interested but prefer to send to you direct, very long. Let me know.

So my wife's guy came over on Saturday night. It was nasty out so we all decided just to stay in. We ended up playing a board game for a couple of hours. While it was a lot of fun, I also felt like a third wheel. Just the way they would look at each other, and the touches and the laughs between them. They clearly are developing feelings for each other. And I'm mixed about that. She's like beaming when she's with him, and so is he, so obviously she's verry happy. I like that. But I got no affection from her at all. It was like I was her brother. We talked about that later and she apologized and understood how I felt.

And he stayed over for the first time. We have a 2 bedroom condo so I could hear everything. And just like when she was with my college friend, she was making noises and saying stuff that she never would with me. And it seemed like they fucked for forever. Same thing again when they woke up Sunday morning (I saw him naked. He's freakin huge lol). I think part of my issue is that I'm bi. Before I met my wife I was with more guys than girls and I don't think I ever learned how to properly please a woman. When she and I have sex, I don't last very long. So I guess in that way, I'm glad she can have a guy make her feel that way.

So they lounged around the house (mostly naked) on Sunday morning with me making breakfast. It was nice. I actually like him and we get along really well. He keeps asking if I'm "cool" with everything. But it was after he left that I really needed to talk to my wife. About how I felt the night before, and they are clearly becoming more than fuck buddies. She admitted that was true and that she wants more than a physical relationship with him. She asked me how I would feel if she became his girlfriend. I wasn't expecting or ready for that so that part didn't go well. We got our thoughts together and talked again later. I finally gave her my view last night. She loves me, wants to be married to me and wants to make a life together. But she's never going to be monogamous. I don't think I could ever please her sexually like he does. And she is as happy as I have ever seen her. SO I said if she wants him as a boyfriend, I'm ok with it.

This is quite a journey.

Reactions: berko50
So they had some pretty intense sex last night. But my emotions are all over the place. As she described what they did, I was masturbating cause it was so friggin hot. But I didn't sleep well cause I kept waking up thinking about things. But she was so happy and excited I couldn't help be happy for her, too. She's coming home tonight and hopefully she'll want to have sex with me.
👍

So not able to explain my feelings right now. My wife and Conor left today for a long weekend at an island resort. They are celebrating his 25th birthday and their new status as bf and gf. I'd normally be filled with anxiety and jealousy but now I'm actually excited for both of them. I keep thinking about all of the sex they'll be having and I'm happy for her.
We actually went out shopping the other night cause she wanted to buy some new beach clothes. I picked out a bikini for her that was sexy af and that wouldn't cover much down there. She ended up liking it too. Then we went out to dinner and we were like a couple of girlfriends talking. I was asking how much sex she thought they would have and what was the best part of sex with him (fucking but oral is a close second). She also said he's asked her if she would ever take him anally cause he's never done it (I volunteered he could start with me. I have a dildo close to his size). So she might let him try this weekend. I've seen him hard and he's huge so we talked about how to get ready. I even gave her my lube to take. And after dinner and shopping we actually had some fairly decent sex.
So how do I go from being filled with anxiety and jealousy when they sleep together to feeling excited for their weekend away together? I asked her to send some pictures of them together (and having sex) and she said she would if Conor is ok with it.
And when he picked her up today, I got a bro hug from him.
Do you grow into this lifestyle?

Reactions: antoniodicro