My wife’s panties and dress after girls night away

This is my wife’s panties and dress after a girls night away.
I think she has cheated but she says it is just her juices.
What do you guys think. Please be honest.
Haha, that looks highly suspicious. Now, I'll say, my wife is quite juicy and she's sometimes produces panties nearly that coated in "fluids" after a night out (which I'm sure are the result of her being turned on, probably from being flirted with) but never quite that much staining or so white. I think, at the very least, it definitely is a result of her being very turned on from flirting / dancing with men but the splotches on the dress though... how did that happen lol? Unless she fingered herself at the hotel... with her clothes on? Not sure how that happens.

Why a hotel? Did they travel a long ways to go out? Seems odd...

I dunno man, I wouldn't say its 100% but it seems highly suspect.

Haha, that looks highly suspicious. Now, I'll say, my wife is quite juicy and she's sometimes produces panties nearly that coated in "fluids" after a night out (which I'm sure are the result of her being turned on, probably from being flirted with) but never quite that much staining or so white. I think, at the very least, it definitely is a result of her being very turned on from flirting / dancing with men but the splotches on the dress though... how did that happen lol? Unless she fingered herself at the hotel... with her clothes on? Not sure how that happens.

Why a hotel? Did they travel a long ways to go out? Seems odd...

I dunno man, I wouldn't say its 100% but it seems highly suspect.
The city is about 40 miles away they went to do better to stay over

Reactions: toolman2c
The city is about 40 miles away they went to do better to stay over
Ah ok, well that part seems like it is probably reasonable then, although I used to frequently drive further than that to go out in the city and then drove home... but I can see that. So renting the hotel may be innocent but it would provide opportunity and the spots on the dress certainly still leave questions haha.

Ah ok, well that part seems like it is probably reasonable then, although I used to frequently drive further than that to go out in the city and then drove home... but I can see that. So renting the hotel may be innocent but it would provide opportunity and the spots on the dress certainly still leave questions haha.
Ye the hotel isn’t an issue. It’s the stains in the dress that do it for me

Not gonna lie. It turns me on imagining that she may have been used by another guy
You need to find put for sure,just ask her tell her you love her and always will and your not cross if anything happened on her night away,
If she says nothing happened then drop it until you have more evidence at a later date, if she did stray she will again,
If she tells you that she was with another guy then tell her how much you love her and how much it turns you on just thinking of her in bed with someone else,
Then make love to her and in the morning talk to her ask her if it was just some guy that she met or was it someone she has been seeing for awhile,
Whatever her answer deal with it ,good luck 👍

This is my wife’s panties and dress after a girls night away.
I think she has cheated but she says it is just her juices.
What do you guys think. Please be honest.
This is most definitely a cream pie. My wife is known for her wet pussy and she just leaves a wet patch on her panties that sometimes goes thru her pants , this is stringy and creamy. Damn I’m jealous of you. If it’s not a cream pie then she came hard and we would love to hear how it went down lol