My wife (20f) is ready for a bull, preferably a black one… video provides all evidence that she needs a bigger cock

View attachment cm-chat-media-video-1:aa28c9f5-545e-5e20-8086-46dc729509a6:4447:0:0.mp4
She has been begging me to let her fuck other men, I’m ready to let her have the real thing. She has been calling every tall black man she has seen hot in front of me, whether they are on TV or in public, she talks about them cumming in her & getting her pregnant. She has a fantasy for it, she needs a well hung black bull. DM me to get a chance with her

Yes man, definitely. Let her find a nice young BBC and ask her to let you watch, they love their husbands watching. Maybe you can help by sucking him hard for her, they love that too

View attachment 2089482
She has been begging me to let her fuck other men, I’m ready to let her have the real thing. She has been calling every tall black man she has seen hot in front of me, whether they are on TV or in public, she talks about them cumming in her & getting her pregnant. She has a fantasy for it, she needs a well hung black bull. DM me to get a chance with her
Use a penis sleeve is a very good idea and an incredible moment for both, already did that and was really amazing.