My wife fucked my best friend

I had never really thought about that angle, but that is super hot on so many levels. My wife wouldn't do it though, sadly. She'll fuck a married guy but not a friend's husband. Maybe, if the wife knew. But I love the scenario where only she and I know the full story. It would be so hot attending events with all 4 of us there. Wow.
I agree, i often fuck my friends husbands, because I know they wont talk

This made me think of my first time, with my first wife. After years of talking together and enjoying the fantasy of her fucking someone, one night it finally happened, with a friend of mine from work. It was hot hot hot, and we fucked all night long, with only very brief breaks.

When the sun came up, we saw him to the door, she closed it, and turned to look at me. I can't describe the look on her face. A mixture of things. Delight. Surprise. Questioning. Now what? To answer the "now what" part of it, I grabbed her by the hand and led her to the bedroom where we continued to fuck for I don't know how long. I loved that look on her face though, right after he left, and now we're back to reality and wondering whether there would be a consequence for our night of fun!

Inmidiatley after we all 3 sat surprised wondering did this just happen.

A hot summer’s afternoon, my wife in skimpy clothing and an afternoon of drinking with one of my best friends, a little flirting and a little horseplay led – to the surprise of all three of us – to the two of them having energetic sex on our living room couch in front of me.

After he left – leaving her naked and dripping on the couch – and we had both sobered up a bit, we had a ‘WTF just happened?’ chat. We decided we needed to address it, so texted my friend to suggest meeting for a drink in a bar the following night.

When we all arrived at the bar, I could see he was pretty apprehensive, and things were a little weird at first. I couldn’t help noticing how he looked at my wife as if he were seeing her in a new way – probably without her clothes!

After a few drinks we all relaxed a bit, and things got back to almost normal – we even managed to joke about what had happened in a careful way. But it was a number of months before the two of them got back to the comfortable, flirty relationship they’d had before.

I'm just curious. Was the apprehension mostly from him? Or did you also have misgivings?
Maybe, with it being new, you weren't sure what to make of it? Since you're here now, I guess you've sorted things out. She's she still invite other men to enjoy her pussy? Do the two of you at least enjoy taking about it and cumming to the memory or fantasy of something like that happening again?

My first wife and I had an experience with a friend of mine. The second time it wasn't as hot, and then things got weird. He got very distant, as if I had done something to him. She and I continued to enjoy the memory, just as she had always thrilled to it even it was fantasy we wanted to have happen.

Years later, after being divorced, my ex and I remained friends, and we got together at a resort for her birthday. It was pleasant enough. At one point, I brought it up, hoping to enjoy the discussion. It had been one of the hottest nights of my life, and hers too, as far as I could tell.

I was hopng she'd light up, maybe tell me how it had been hot and she'd love to experience something like that again. Instead, she said, dismissively,. "Yeah, that was weird." Her tone and demeanor indicating that the topic didn't interest her.

Huh? Not interested? I can understand if she were to say she felt shame or guilt or whatever else. In which case, all the more reason to process it out loud, I would think. She was not a moralist. She shared with me openly about having a long-term affair with a married doctor after our divorce, for example. Just strange to me. That's why I ask...

we even managed to joke about what had happened in a careful way. But it was a number of months before the two of them got back to the comfortable, flirty relationship they’d had before.

Last edited:
I'm just curious. Was the apprehension mostly from him? Or did you also have misgivings?
Maybe, with it being new, you weren't sure what to make of it? Since you're here now, I guess you've sorted things out. She's she still invite other men to enjoy her pussy? Do the two of you at least enjoy taking about it and cumming to the memory or fantasy of something like that happening again?

I think it was mostly just the change in dynamic between the three of us. Up until then, although there had been some messing about and flirting between the two of them, we had just thought it was that they were comfortable in each other’s company – there hadn’t been any suggestion of a real sexual attraction. (At least, that was my perception and, from what she told me, my wife’s too. Maybe he had a different view!)

It wasn’t my wife’s first experience of another guy (or the last), just the first time with someone we both knew well and counted as a close friend. I think the reaction afterwards was a re-adjustment to see whether our friendships had changed given that he had now been inside my wife, whether they would view each other differently, and whether it might lead to a different kind of relationship.

As it turned out, Em made it clear that she regarded it as a one-off ‘of the moment’ thing and wanted the friendship to go back to how it had been before. It took them a while to settle back down and for a while their normal casual flirting had a slight edge, but before too long they were back to normal.

The fact that he also got a new girlfriend not long afterwards also helped I think!

Yes the larger penis is such a turnon. Been years since I experienced a very large penis
Husband had encouraged me for many months to have set with Ron but being to close to home and knowing his ex-wife I was reluctant. He has always been complementary and times would touch my rear .Since having sex with him he text me everyday and wants to come by which my husband doesn't want unless he's there.

Just read through this and realized we have worked backwards. My best friend now we met via AFF and was a long term bull of my wife’s. I’ve slept with his wife too. Nothing says friendship like a little sex among peers. 😂

Husband had encouraged me for many months to have set with Ron but being to close to home and knowing his ex-wife I was reluctant. He has always been complementary and times would touch my rear .Since having sex with him he text me everyday and wants to come by which my husband doesn't want unless he's there.
you should suck and fuck any cock you want - just share the details later with hubby as you ride his face.

it's not all about your husbands wants, if Ron is what you want don't deny yourself, go for it

Reactions: persian_bull
Just read through this and realized we have worked backwards. My best friend now we met via AFF and was a long term bull of my wife’s. I’ve slept with his wife too. Nothing says friendship like a little sex among peers. 😂

go find yourself one today babe
Husband's friend is very large and uncut which I find so sexy. Husband doesn't him coming around when he's not here . Has asked me out of town for a weekend don't think hubby will approve

Reactions: persian_bull