My wife fucked my best friend

Lynn has fucked quite a few of her friends husbands but we reckon that's about as safe as it gets because they are very unlikely to talk.
She's also fucked my brother and one of my nephews (father and son) but neither know the other has fucked her and neither know that I'm aware. Again neither is likely to say anything - my brother is married and nephew is engaged. My brother only had her once and apparently felt guilty afterwards (both were a bit drunk at the time). My nephew fucked her several times over the course of a week when we were staying on the family farm where I grew up. She's pretty sure he'd fuck her again given the chance.

My best friend fucked my wife and ate her pussy a few times before we were dating... He used to tell me about how good she was. Then I started dating her and he was right

The first time our son met his (future) wife, they were at a party. She was running around topless flirting with all of the guys at the party. One of his best friends fucked her the night of the party. Our son asked his buddy abut her and his buddy said she was an awesome piece of ass. Our son got her number and started dating her the next week. They have been married for a few years now. I guess he wanted to marry a girl like his mom.

I was in the Corps for a number of years and had a best friend that went down range with over in the Gulf War. we had been stationed at Cherry Point when he was deployed for 6 months on a Med Cruise, They're Op tempo was so high they hardly had any time for liberty, When he returned, he needed a place to stay till his billeting get squared away, She he stayed with us in our 2 bedroom apartment. My wife slept naked back then and would just throw on one of my tee shirts in the morning. Her 34D's and nipples visible thru them. A few says into staying with us, Eddie come to me and says he needs to move out. I asked him why and he hammed and hocked and finally said, that he hadn't gotten laid in 5 months and seeing Kay made him have blue balls. Well, I said let me see what I can do about that.

That night I talked to my wife and she hesitated and said no, and was pissed I even asked. I said just a bj then, still no. We went out to dinner and had a few too many margaritas, and back to our place and a few shots music and dancing. I went to the head and when I returned, there is my wife with her head buried in Eddie's crutch, sucking his cock on the couch. I was like, WOW MAN, what's going on here, but she just looked at me and said, "You're getting what you asked for, just shut up and enjoy." He starts feeling her up and before you know it her top is off and she is undoing her trousers. She turns around and mounts him backward and they start performing a 60 right in front of me. I get my cock out and start stroking. She sucks his cum clean, licks her lips, starts walking to our bedroom and says "boys, don;t keep me waiting!". That started months of MFM on my wife. To this day Eddie's wife knows nothing about it, But every so often, Eddie gets a taste of Kay when he visits Boston.
excellent - thanks for sharing and thanks for sharing

My wife fucked one of my friends pm for details
We started dating in her second year in college. I was driving her and picking her up from night classes. One night she came to the
car with a guy following her. She stuck her head in and asked could we give Jason a ride home. Once in the car she asked could we
go in Jason's for a little bit as his room mate had some real good smoke. We walked in and before I could get introduced to the room
mate. He said shit I am glad you come by with Jason tonight I am horny as hell. She turned and had this look of oopps on her face.

No once corrected him and then I did not remember her introducing me to Jason as her boyfriend. So they smoked two and as soon as they
finished the room mate stood up pushed his shorts down and stuck his dick in her face and said you know the deal I furnish the smoke and you
you furnish the pussy. Sitting on a beanbag she leaned forward and started sucking him off.

Jason started working on getting her pants off and as soon as he got the pants and panties off she got up on her knees and Jason started fucking her
The room mate came and a few minutes later Jason came. She got up grabbed her panties wiped herself off and put them in her book bag put her
pants on and we took off. She got in the car and just said sorry but he has some real good stuff that I like and you know I love to fuck. I asked how long
had this been going on and she said since last year. I said well how often have you done it lately and she said not since you started driving me and picking me up which had been for a couple of week. But pretty much every night since the first of the year.

I said so you are telling me I have went down on you when you got home and either one or two guys had fucked you. She kind of thought it was funny and said you really have never noticed. We got home and she just plain out told me I don't want to stop because I love it. She then told me I might as well tell you I have fucked one of my professors a couple of times too. Night full of shocks when she finished the conversation with if you want me to fuck any of your friends all you have to do is ask!!

I was in the Corps for a number of years and had a best friend that went down range with over in the Gulf War. we had been stationed at Cherry Point when he was deployed for 6 months on a Med Cruise, They're Op tempo was so high they hardly had any time for liberty, When he returned, he needed a place to stay till his billeting get squared away, She he stayed with us in our 2 bedroom apartment. My wife slept naked back then and would just throw on one of my tee shirts in the morning. Her 34D's and nipples visible thru them. A few says into staying with us, Eddie come to me and says he needs to move out. I asked him why and he hammed and hocked and finally said, that he hadn't gotten laid in 5 months and seeing Kay made him have blue balls. Well, I said let me see what I can do about that.

That night I talked to my wife and she hesitated and said no, and was pissed I even asked. I said just a bj then, still no. We went out to dinner and had a few too many margaritas, and back to our place and a few shots music and dancing. I went to the head and when I returned, there is my wife with her head buried in Eddie's crutch, sucking his cock on the couch. I was like, WOW MAN, what's going on here, but she just looked at me and said, "You're getting what you asked for, just shut up and enjoy." He starts feeling her up and before you know it her top is off and she is undoing her trousers. She turns around and mounts him backward and they start performing a 60 right in front of me. I get my cock out and start stroking. She sucks his cum clean, licks her lips, starts walking to our bedroom and says "boys, don;t keep me waiting!". That started months of MFM on my wife. To this day Eddie's wife knows nothing about it, But every so often, Eddie gets a taste of Kay when he visits Boston.
Cherry Point/Havelock was full of that kind of play in the early 90's.

I was deployed to Kuwait in the late 90’s and a buddy flew in to my home base and fucked my wife a couple times. She had the kids in kindergarten/preschool and would go over to his Q and fuck him in the afternoon. I fucked his wife a couple times, too, but never solo. I’m not sure either wife knew their husbands were fucking their friends wives.

My wife was a real slut when she was younger and fucked quite a few guys early in our marriage while we were stationed in the Far East. I was TDY a lot and she needed sex so she would go to the club and find someone to fuck. Once, I was sent back to the states for training and she stayed at home station. A typhoon was due to hit so I guy from my unit came over to get our house ready. By the time they were done, he had her panties off and was fucking her in our bed (convenient that it was the last room they prepped…). He wound up fucking her multiple times over the several months I was gone. I didn’t find out about all this until about 10 years later…

During lockdown hubby became good friends with our nearest neighbour. He's a farmer and the lane to his house runs past our garden. He'd often stop and chat to James when he was passing and James was working in the garden. James grew up on a farm so they had a lot in common. It was after he saw me sunbathing naked in the garden and James told me the poor guy had mentioned to him that he hadn't had sex since his wife died and that he bet he'd love to fuck me that I decided to see if that was true.
We invited him round for lunch and I was the dessert. Since then I've been calling round at his house most days and letting him fuck me and then taking my creamed pussy and sometimes my ass back home for James to enjoy. It's very convenient having a fwb so close by xx

We have had a couple of friends and coworker when we first started
We were struggling like most young couples and the wife's car just quit on us. Best friend worked in a garage and told me he would get his boss to tow it there and talk to him to see if he could help us out. Well the helping us out turned out to be nine hundred bucks which with our limited funds might as well had been a million. He did at least get it towed back to the house for us. A few days later he came over one afternoon with his brother and and told me he wanted him to look at the car. The outcome was that he could fix it for around a hundred in parts and two hundred in labor. Still a lot more than we could come up with.

A couple of days later best friend came back over and me and him was hanging outside and asked what was I going to do about her car. I had no idea and without the car we were going to be in even worse shape. He kind of hem hawed for a few minutes and then said I am just relaying this message okay so don't get pissed at me. Told him no worries. So he told me that Jeff (his brother) would buy the parts and fix the car if the wife would let him have some. Had to act
shocked but told him I would tell her and see what she said. So after he left I told her Jeff's proposal and her response was just as I thought it would be and that was that it sounded like a good deal to her. She said the only thing is if you tell Donnie to relay the message then he will know also.

Since Jeff was older and hardly knew him I was not going to him with her response so I went to Donnie's shop the next day and told him to lets go get some lunch. So after lunch I just said hey man tell Jeff that she said she would do it. He about spit his coke all over me and said she will give Jeff some to fix the car. So he talked to Jeff and it was set up that he would do the job Saturday afternoon and he would show up in good faith with the parts but he wanted her before he did the job. No problem he came over and in just a non challant way she said are you ready to do this. I stayed in the living room while she took him back to the bedroom and stayed in there close to a hour. Jeff came out and told me he was going to get to work and that the wife said she was going to take a shower..
When we started the lifestyle one of our rules was 'no one we knew, so no friends or work colleagues'. Well we broke that rule with the very first guy to fuck me. Although Matthew wasn't a close friend of my husband's they did work together, something I was quite apprehensive about at the beginning. However, I did fuck him a few times, not on a regular or frequent basis but certainly more than once.

It was this experience that a couple of years later made it much easier for me to pose for, and get fucked by, my husband's friend Tom.

So yes I have been fucked by my husband's friends.

My wife has fucked 3 of my friends. Including my the best man in our wedding.
Not best friend per se but best friends brother! He was a mechanic we needed some car work done and was the typical broke married couple.
Got the best friend to talk him into coming over and giving us a price to fix it on the side. Got a price and wife basically asked could they work out a better deal. He knew exactly what she was offering. So we paid for the parts and she paid for the labor. Took a couple of visits but we all were happy with the results

Besides a lot of my friends and my hubby friends who fucked me, I use my pussy as a credit card to pay for services, car washing or repairs, home installations, massage, fitness, delivery boy, cable guy, gynecologist and many others.
Well Mirella if you've got it why not use it. I'm sure they'd much rather fuck you than have the money. And in the end everyone is happy - you get some extra cock and they get the pleasure of fucking a hot woman.
James x

Reactions: mirella.hango
We’ve come sort of close to an experience like this, however KK’s never fucked a good friend, at least not that I know of, or that she’s admitted to.

One experience was at a Halloween party. KK was one of several women hosting the party. At the last minute, our sitter fell through. Long story short, KK attended the event without me, while I watched the kids at home. She had too much to drink, and ended up fucking a colleague. The twist was KK wasn’t aware of our business relationship, and my colleague had no awareness that KK and I were married. Weeks after it happened, over cocktails at a business lunch, my colleague described “fucking some hot slut,” blow by blow, in great detail without realizing he was talking about fucking my wife.

The other experience was essentially a revenge fuck that KK confessed to decades after the fact. It occurred the summer before KK and I got engaged. I was off working a summer internship in a distant city. KK became suspicious on the basis of unfounded rumor, that I was having sex with a coworker. As retribution, she had sex with one of my acquaintances (not a close friend however). We were at one of her reunions, drinking, and KK, once she admitted screwing him, got him to recall the event in sordid detail.

We started with the "rules" thing, but quickly realized that rules take away from the hotness of everything. So we decided absolutely no rules. She decides who she fucks and when/where. Several of my friends have fucked her and she always fucks on the first date. Many times I've gone to bed on nights when she's gone out and have always been woken in the middle of the night to sounds of her fucking in the guest room.