My wife fucked my best friend

My wife befriended a guy on facebook in 2017 and then their affair began. She would make excuses and go out and meet her lover. Through a hidden cam i came to know that in my absence she calls her boyfriend and gets fucked by his huge cock. Though she allows me to fuck her but she enjoys the most with her boyfriend. Now i enjoy their fucking sessions through the hidden cam.

We started with the "rules" thing, but quickly realized that rules take away from the hotness of everything. So we decided absolutely no rules. She decides who she fucks and when/where. Several of my friends have fucked her and she always fucks on the first date. Many times I've gone to bed on nights when she's gone out and have always been woken in the middle of the night to sounds of her fucking in the guest room.
It's definitely better when you let your wife play without any rules. Much more fulfilling for her and that trust is repaid many times over in our experience.
James

My wife befriended a guy on facebook in 2017 and then their affair began. She would make excuses and go out and meet her lover. Through a hidden cam i came to know that in my absence she calls her boyfriend and gets fucked by his huge cock. Though she allows me to fuck her but she enjoys the most with her boyfriend. Now i enjoy their fucking sessions through the hidden cam.
Amazing. Love to see

It's definitely better when you let your wife play without any rules. Much more fulfilling for her and that trust is repaid many times over in our experience.
James
Absolutely! Just adds to the hotness. And she's not a "just sex" kind of girl either. Everything she does with me she does with them and then some, including public displays of affection, cuddling, sleeping with them, tongue kissing, the whole 9.

How many of you guys--or women--have had their spouse done by a good friend, either before you met, while dating or post marriage. And then talked about it with them? (Note--I found out the details of this story much after the fact.)

My situation was probably a bit unusual. I have posted that my future wife and I dated--and had sex--in HS and then her family moved and we saw each other only in the summers for more than three years. Screwed our brains out every summer but then "dated" others at college and pretended to be celibate. Found our later, after marriage, that we both had been doing the "beast with two backs" with a number of other partners.

A couple of months before we finally married in 1967, we were together again. And had a big fight over jealousy--I was mad because she had flirted with some guy at a party. I walked out--but didn't say we were breaking up. I didn't call, nor did she--she was very strong-willed.

After about a week of this, she goes out to the bars with a girl friend on a Friday night. Along comes a good friend of mine (actually ours) who we have double dated with quite a bit. He asks "where is K", she says "we broke up". So he sits down and buys her a drink to "console" her. And another........soon they are slow dancing and he is rubbing his hands all over her.

They ditch her wingman and he gives her a ride home. Comes in for a "drink"--yea we know what that means--and clothes are flying off even before the door is closed. They stumble into her bedroom where they enjoy a fuck-fest of epic proportions. She sucks him, he eats her, 69, then intercourse in every position they know. The sex goes on most of the night. And, he is taking her bareback--very common back in the day--as she was already on the pill. Semen is flying!

They wake up the next morning hung over with that "Oh, what did we do" thought. My buddy excuses himself and my future wife is overcome with shame and embarrassment. She immediately calls me and says "we have to meet--I have something I must tell you".

So I come to her apartment and she confesses the whole story--leaving out only a few details that she thinks might embarrass me. She begs for my forgiveness and understanding and starts to unbuckle my belt. I am shocked, angry, and very, very jealous--but also incredibly aroused. My cock is harder than blue steel so I fuck her face, then her pussy and finally her ass--all to reclaim her. She is very sore everywhere after two such bouts or hard sex in a few hours.

To tired--sore--to fuck any more, we just talk and talk about everything. What happened last night, why it happened, our relationship, etc. Within a day or two we decided to marry--we are now together over 45 years.

My next stop is to see my buddy. He thinks I am really going to be pissed at him, but I'm not. She had told him we had broken up (Question--did she really think that or was she just trying to get my attention?). And we had never subscribed to the rule that a buddy had to avoid a friend's exes forever--that was just simply a waste of too much good pussy in our view. And she was very hot--why wouldn't he want to fuck her??

So we discussed the night at length--both then and many times after. I'm pretty sure he told me everything once he realized I wasn't going come after him.

My wife was very proud of her tight pussy back then--she did her "kegels" religiously and really could squeeze and massage a cock in her. My buddy agreed that she was the first girl to do that to him and that she was exceptional. He also said that although she had let him ejaculate in her mouth, her BJ's were a bit lacking in enthusiasm and just adequate, a point with which I agreed. Though she has since become a world class cock sucker in my view.

He tried at one point to enter her butt but she refused him. I said later "I have you there, I have enjoyed all three of her pleasure ports". He said yes, but that "he had touched parts of her I never would". "How do you know that" I asked. Your wife told me, he replied. So now I have a picture of him an inch deeper in her pussy than I can ever manage--damn!! (she later confirmed she had told him that).

But at the end of the day, we are all fine with what happened--and all are still friends. He later offered me a shot art his wife after he married but we never made that happened.
Hubby has a best buddy too and He adn I fuck ofte . alone adn in 3 somes with my hubby. I like taking Gary to local nudist (discreet swingers) resort adn show him off to my gfs adn couple s . Gary's wife is not an open swinger but he does suspect that she is having an affair with a co worker.

We started with the "rules" thing, but quickly realized that rules take away from the hotness of everything. So we decided absolutely no rules. She decides who she fucks and when/where. Several of my friends have fucked her and she always fucks on the first date. Many times I've gone to bed on nights when she's gone out and have always been woken in the middle of the night to sounds of her fucking in the guest room.
We also started with a set of rules but I realized I wanted her to let loose and really enjoy the sex. I didn't want her to have to stop and think "will I be mad if she does this or that" or "what rule applies in this situation?". So I made up my one and only rule and abandoned all the others. My one rule is never, ever criticize what she does during sex. She can do anything, anytime with anybody. She is an intelligent, reasonable human being. I don't need to restrict her with rules. I respect her judgement. Most of all I really want her to let loose and be as sexual as she can be.

Early in our adventures we discussed the rules. Soft swap only. If we someday we progress past that "condoms would be required". I added one "I will not be critical if you break these rules". We were invited to a couples house that we met through a swinger's site. They had an outdoor heated pool that was very secluded. We had only been there a few minutes when the wife of the other couple said "so you guys are soft swap?". I said "yes" and we both looked over at my wife and her husband. The guy was balls deep in her pussy, pounding away bareback. I smiled and amended my statement by saying "I guess we are not soft swap tonight."

So screw the rules. I want her to let loose and have a great time. It makes me smile to see her really let go. Rules get in the way of that.

We also started with a set of rules but I realized I wanted her to let loose and really enjoy the sex. I didn't want her to have to stop and think "will I be mad if she does this or that" or "what rule applies in this situation?". So I made up my one and only rule and abandoned all the others. My one rule is never, ever criticize what she does during sex. She can do anything, anytime with anybody. She is an intelligent, reasonable human being. I don't need to restrict her with rules. I respect her judgement. Most of all I really want her to let loose and be as sexual as she can be.

Early in our adventures we discussed the rules. Soft swap only. If we someday we progress past that "condoms would be required". I added one "I will not be critical if you break these rules". We were invited to a couples house that we met through a swinger's site. They had an outdoor heated pool that was very secluded. We had only been there a few minutes when the wife of the other couple said "so you guys are soft swap?". I said "yes" and we both looked over at my wife and her husband. The guy was balls deep in her pussy, pounding away bareback. I smiled and amended my statement by saying "I guess we are not soft swap tonight."

So screw the rules. I want her to let loose and have a great time. It makes me smile to see her really let go. Rules get in the way of that.

Exactly! Rules and condoms strip the passion out of it. It almost makes it too clinical and orchestrated. Sex is meant to be spontaneous...just like your wife unexpectedly took her husband's cock bareback while you were talking with his wife. She couldn't have done that any more right than she did.

My wife was a virgin when we married. Her first man other than me; was my best friend who I had known and been friends with basically all my life. It was unplanned and totally unexpected. He was single at the time and was at our house more than his own. He was the first man to cum inside my wife also, outside of me. He also was the first ever to take her virgin ass. She actually gave her ass to him several times before she ever allowed me to penetrate her butthole for the first time. During our time together, he also impregnated my wife and fathered a son who we raised with our own.

We remain great, close friends still and the sex never impacted our relationship negatively. My wife often recalls her time with him and it is always something she says she really enjoyed.

first-time-with-best-friend.jpg

I rode his big dick.jpg

his dick slides inside me.JPG

He pushes his finger into me.JPG

My wife was a virgin when we married. Her first man other than me; was my best friend who I had known and been friends with basically all my life. It was unplanned and totally unexpected. He was single at the time and was at our house more than his own. He was the first man to cum inside my wife also, outside of me. He also was the first ever to take her virgin ass. She actually gave her ass to him several times before she ever allowed me to penetrate her butthole for the first time. During our time together, he also impregnated my wife and fathered a son who we raised with our own.

We remain great, close friends still and the sex never impacted our relationship negatively. My wife often recalls her time with him and it is always something she says she really enjoyed.

View attachment 675806

View attachment 675808

View attachment 675811

View attachment 675812

Similar to my first time...high school gf and my best friend. We had all known each other since 8th grade. She had dated a classmate of ours all through high school. He was the only guy who had fucked her. When we graduated they broke up. I started dating her. One night drinking with my best friend I encouraged her to let my buddy have some fun with her. They fucked right in front of me. It was awesome.

He fucked her many times in front of me, as did several of our high school friends over the next few years. We got married at 21 and divorced at 26, not related to our sexual lifestyle. During our 8 years together (18-26) she fucked about 25 different guys, all guys we knew and saw often in our everyday lives. We never had a problem with any of those relationships, and in fact, my best friend and I are still close friends, as are some of the other guys from high school who fucked her while I watched or joined in.

My wife Kate has had sex with many different guys we know, in our 20 plus years together. All of those relationships remain strong.

My first wife. We were 18 and I was in basic training. She invited my best friend to her place to take nude pics so she could send them to me. She was on phone with me when he was there. Started taking pics on the stairs. At the top of the stairs he stopped taking pics and started fucking her. She was telling me what he was doing to her and as she started cumming she said she has to go now. Great pics. After basic she joined me where I was stationed and my best friend would come over after work and she'd make dinner and we'd get high and she always wore very little. He started coming every night and she'd take the flirting and teasing up a notch. She'd wear short skirts and no panties or bra and make sure he'd get really good views. Well one night she came out with a fishnet sweater vest and it left nothing to the imagination. It was hot especially as she got excited. She may as have well not had it on because she was busting out of it. Then she got on her hands and knees to find something she dropped under the couch and her were pussy in the air was more than he and I could take. He looked at me and I smiled and nodded my head for him to go for it and he did. Not sure if she felt his tongue buried in her before his face hit her ass but yeah we fucked her till morning. He pretty much moved in after that.

Me too. If she is there too. To just be around them doesn't do anything for me. I haven't had an opportunity to be around one of the men who have fucked her, but I've been at several events with her where a guy was, whom she gave head to and with whom she had regular heavy petting sessions. At one such event, I left early and they made out for a while. They verbally agreed to go to his place and fuck, but as ever, he found some reason not to. To this day, she has not had his dick in her pussy. She want to though! Maybe someday.

I think it is really hot to be around guys who have fucked my wife!

I had never really thought about that angle, but that is super hot on so many levels. My wife wouldn't do it though, sadly. She'll fuck a married guy but not a friend's husband. Maybe, if the wife knew. But I love the scenario where only she and I know the full story. It would be so hot attending events with all 4 of us there. Wow.

Lynn has fucked quite a few of her friends husbands but we reckon that's about as safe as it gets because they are very unlikely to talk.

Reactions: compassionatedom
How fast did you rush back there to stop her before she destroyed that precious cream pie?
I stayed in the living room while she took him back to the bedroom and stayed in there close to a hour. Jeff came out and told me he was going to get to work and that the wife said she was going to take a shower..