My wife fucked my best friend

I found out that my wife fucked one of my coworkers before we got married. She was on vacation in Mexico and ended up hooking up with this guy dancing and drinking one night. Turns out she fucked this guy silly almost every night. Two years after we were married we were at a work party and he was there and they saw each other and ended up chatting for a while. I asked her if they met before and initially she said no but later told me the story out of fear he would tell me eventually. I was taken back at first but it was really turned on with what she told me. Turns out she was a real animal when on vacation and much more demure at home.

Last edited:
It would be an interesting role my best friend to fuck my wife. I would meet the guy often and he would think I would eat his sperm from my wife?

39332279.jpg

My first wife had the best man at our wedding. It was arranged by us that he would take her to our house to get changed into her evening wear while I continued to greet the guests. She had a camera ready and asked him to do some photos of her in her wedding underwear, which he did, but then got carried away and she asked him if he would fuck her before I did. He didn't need asking twice. She told me everything later but he never said anything to me and has since become very distant
[/QUO
My best man Steve had a stag for me , After him and I were heading back to the house where Kim my fiancé was I asked Steve if he would like to fuck Kim. He said sure, if it was ok with me . I said sure . We got there , Kim was asleep, we stripped in the living room and went into the bedroom. Kim sleeps naked so we crawled in on each side of her and started to touch her. She woke up surprized that he was in bed in front of her. I then let her know I was behind her He started kissing her then crawled up and put his cock in front of her face like a trooper she started sucking on him. I blew my load right then. Steve ended up fucking her and filling Kim up. We fell asleep one on each side of her. In the morning we both fucked her again. what a night. He ended up telling others about it and we had other guys from time to time asking her if they could get into her, she fucked a few of them .

My best friend was fucking my wife when they were just teenagers long before I started a relationship with her. Years later when I got with her, a few years into our relationship we started playing drinking games , one thing led to another and they started having sex again, this then continued to be a regular thing for over tens years through our engagement and many years into our marriage.

My first experience was with my first wife, girlfriend at the time. We were just 18 and right out of high school. One night, with my encouragement, she had sex with my best friend right in front of me. We loved it and it set us on a course of several different friends of mine getting to fuck her. We married at 21 and divorced at 26. She had sex with about 25 different guys we knew during our eight years together.

My marriage to Kate is the second for each of us. Kate came into the relationship knowing about my previous open marriage and willing to participate. After we had been married for a year or so, we talked about how hot it would be if she started having sex with her ex-husband again. She always told me that the reason she married him was his big dick. He picked up their son every other Friday afternoon. We knew that he would never do it if he thought I would find out so my wife had sex with him 'behind my back' for about a year. It was hot being around him at family functions after he started fucking Kate again.

• Love
Reactions: black75
I shared my wife with a classmate at a high school reunion.

That is VERY hot! When my first wife was having sex with friends of mine, one of my high school buddies was in the Army, then we lost touch with each other. Years later, after Kate and I were married, we ran into my old buddy in a bar. He was divorced and raising his kids alone. I always felt bad that he never got to fuck my first wife. Kate and I had a trip to Hedonism II planned. He said that he had always wanted to go to Jamaica but not alone We invited him to join us for one week of our vacation.

It was funny that he asked if he might be able to get laid at Hedo. He was not dating anyone and had not been laid in months. I told him that there are never any single women at Heodo but if he was not shy about fucking other guy's wives I was sure he would have a great time. I'm not sure that he picked up on the fact that I was talking to him about fucking my wife. He joined us at Hedo and his first night there Kate seduced him and I watched them fuck for a couple of hours.

Once he got over the shock of me jerking off while I watched him fuck my wife and eat her pussy after he fucked her he was into it. He fucked Kate every day for the week he was there. He could not get enough of her pussy. Everyone at Hedo knew that my friend was fucking my wife that week. One thing we love about Hedo is that nobody has to hide anything.

Reactions: charisma1986
My wife fucked a old friend of mine and enjoyed watching.
I would like to find some naughty wives to play with. Do
You think I might find a nice average one in N.E. Ohio.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
My wife fucked most of my friends. I do not live a cuckold relationship, every time I was present, couldn't stand if I didn't. It ruined something like half of the friends, I guess they got scared or shameful. The other half got more close and intimate, most of them we don't make sex anymore, but wasn't a traumatic experience. One or another we still make sex sometimes, one in special fucks my wife everytime he comes over, and is growing some balls to take protagonism (almost all of the friends took a passive role, no one ever acted like a dominant bull, thats a frustration of mine, I confess).

I love to meet those friends that fucked (or had been blowed, at least) my wife on social occasions, as we all know what happened in the past and mostly pretend that it didn't happened... Some of them have girlfriends or even wives who have no clue about it. I feel a bit ashamed, but also love to know that my wife feels much more. I love to imagine that my friends probably see her as an easy slut (and she probably is, shes very expansive and sexualized).

My wife fucked most of my friends. I do not live a cuckold relationship, every time I was present, couldn't stand if I didn't. It ruined something like half of the friends, I guess they got scared or shameful. The other half got more close and intimate, most of them we don't make sex anymore, but wasn't a traumatic experience. One or another we still make sex sometimes, one in special fucks my wife everytime he comes over, and is growing some balls to take protagonism (almost all of the friends took a passive role, no one ever acted like a dominant bull, thats a frustration of mine, I confess).

I love to meet those friends that fucked (or had been blowed, at least) my wife on social occasions, as we all know what happened in the past and mostly pretend that it didn't happened... Some of them have girlfriends or even wives who have no clue about it. I feel a bit ashamed, but also love to know that my wife feels much more. I love to imagine that my friends probably see her as an easy slut (and she probably is, shes very expansive and sexualized).

Most of our friends who have fucked Kate are married and most of them we okay with their decision to fuck Kate, even though that decision was made under the influence of alcohol. Only a few had regrets later, and only fucked Kate the one time, but I am still happy that they at least got to fuck her once. Most of our relationships with friends who have fucked Kate have deepened and become more meaningful.

We are the same way when we encounter friends who have fucked Kate in social situations. We pretend that nothing ever happened, especially if the guy is with his wife when we encounter him. We know several wives who would be surprised to find out that their husband fucks my wife while I watch and jerk off. My wife loves being the fun-fuck for otherwise happily married men.