My wife fucked my best friend

Probably the one rule we never really broke in 40+ years of enjoying this lifestyle. Except for the first time, Stacey was never even tempted to have sex with anybody we knew. The first time though was innocent enough. We were newlyweds and a young man took an interest in Stacey when she would lay out at the apartment pool. Things progressed to where he was applying suntan lotion on her, helping her dry, flirting in and out of the water, lots of touching. We invited him to our apartment for cookouts and football games on tv. By the time they had sex we knew him fairly well.

It is my best friend that my wife regularly fucks with me watching. Way back she started getting turned on by men looking at her topless on the beach, She started to show some pussy and loved their attention. I showed the photos to my friend and asked if he'd like to see her in the flesh. He joined us on breaks away and we got to play games that involved stripping off. He got hard when he first saw her open pussy, I pointed his hardness out to her but she's already noticed. I spoke to him about feeling her up and if he'd fuck her. Based on his enthusiastic 'yes' I got her to let him touch her, help her get naked, eventually she let him finger her. This is when she asked if that's what I wanted to see - I told her I'd like to see more. This was when she started tugging his hard cock, rolled over, parted her legs and guided his cock inside her. The first of many times ...

The first guy that fucked my wife after we got married was my best friend.

Not long after we married, I took an interest in learning more about my wife's sexual past. It turned me on like you can't imagine once I got her to open up and tell me some specific details. From that moment on, I got obsessed with her fucking another guy. Reading the erotic Penthouse forums popular in that era got me even more excited about the possibility of my wife fucking other men.

It became something we talked about quite often during foreplay and sex. It made great sex even more incredibly erotic and intense. She eventually agreed during our play times that fucking another man could be fun and exciting. That led me into suggesting quite often about her finding an opportunity to make it happen.

Fast forward to one of the many times we used to go to my best friend's place (he was also married) to play pool, games and cards. We got low on beer and wine on one of those occasions that was going to require a run to the store. My wife had hardly been drinking that night and volunteered to go get some. I tossed her my keys and suggested my buddy go with her so she wouldn't have to be out late at night alone.

Before they left, I was able to pull my wife aside and tell her how incredibly hot it would be if somehow something sexual could happen between the 2 of them while she was gone. Off they go while I stay there talking with my buddy's boring wife.

I have no clue how long they were gone because I was so caught up on the whats and ifs of things thinking about them being together and the possibility of something happening. They returned later with the alcohol and we go on playing pool and that kind of stuff. As hard as I looked, I saw no indication that anything might have happened.

I did notice our drive home was rather unusual and quiet. I thought at the time it was probably mostly because it was late and we were driving with alcohol in our systems. I tried a couple of times to ask about their wine and beer run but she was somewhat evasive about it.

We get home and I'm hornier than hell thinking about everything and her being alone with my friend. All I want to do is get her to bed and fuck. We get to bed and my wife is still being quiet and seems unusually nervous. Me, I'm just horny and rock hard and blow past the moment I guess. I get on top and my cock slides into her pussy like it never has before. It takes me a minute or 2 and then it hits me like the proverbial ton of bricks why she is so wet.

I can't begin to describe the feeling and emotions at that time. I ask her why she is so incredibly wet and she didn't lie at all. She burst out almost in tears that my best friend and her pulled over on the way back from the store and quickly fucked. She said it all happen in a blur and it was far less than being something she really enjoyed. She was regretting it without a doubt. I comforted her and let her know that I was far from upset and found it incredibly hot that she gave it a try.

I talked to my best friend about it afterwards. We only ever had one discussion about it. He didn't know I was ok with other men fucking her at that time. So in his mind, he had cheated on both me and his wife. I guess it made it difficult for him to ever talk about it other than that one time. We eventually drifted apart but it was more so related that I took another job and wasn't working with him any longer.

The good thing about the whole experience is that it was my wife's disappointment with fucking him that made her want to try fucking another guy. Turns out my friend had a rather small cock and the whole back seat thing in the car combined is what made it so unappealing to her. The next time she picked up a guy to fuck was a whole other story that got her coming back again and again for more strange cock.

My best friend and my exwife had a very open non discrete sexual relationship while we were dating and even after we married. He would stop by whenever he wanted some whether I was home or not. She would also spend Saturday afternoons with him an some of my other buddies at his grandfathers lake house while I was at work. We all got along get and it was well known within our circle of friends that she played around. I had several friends and coworkers that she had screwed at least once.

My first wife ONLY fucked guys we knew in our everyday life...friends of ours from high school, her boss, one of her co-workers, my boss, a couple of my co-workers, a couple of married neighbors, one of my cousins, and a few husbands of couples we knew.

My wife Kate is much more promiscuous than my first wife. Kate has sex with friends of mine, husbands of couples we know, casual acquaintances, and strangers. I like to watch but Kate does have sex with guys alone. Several of our married friends have fucked Kate several times over a period of years. We have never had any problems with letting guys we know fuck Kate. Kate has been having sex with her married boss for years.

The first for my wife was my best friend and best man at our wedding. We were all 23 at the time. We had just come back from our honeymoon and got a call from my buddy. His girl friend had broken up with him and he was heart broken and needed a place to stay until he got a new apartment. So we invited him to stay with us and he moved in a couple of days later. My wife really liked him as he was Irish and had a great sense of humour and fun, and like me, she was sorry to see him so depressed. A couple of nights later we were having dinner at home and had a bit too much too drink and somehow the conversation got around to eating pussy and what was required to be a great pussy licker. My wife blurted out that I was terrible at it and needed lessons. Paul then smiled and said he was an expert and joking said he could teach me. Well that was all my wife needed and within minutes she was on the floor sitting with her back against the sofa, her skirt pulled up, her panties off, her legs spread and her light brown muff staring Paul in the face. I watched in fascination stroking my very hard cock as Paul proceeded to lick her to multiple orgasms. He would slowly move his tongue in and out and show me how it is done. He was golden as my wife moaned loudly like I had not heard her moan in a long time. As you would expect, I soon had cum all over my hands and pants and I couldn't hold it any longer.

I left them with Paul's face between her legs and went to the bathroom down the hall to clean up. Since my shirt was covered too, I took all my clothes off and walked back to the watch from the doorway between the kitchen and the living room. To my surprise, they were both naked and now Paul was fucking her with the biggest cock I had ever seen. He was 8" and pretty thick, making my little 4 1/2 incher look pretty scrawny. My wife was over the top as Paul plunged in and out of her hitting places I could only dream of. She always had multiple orgasms but that night she set a new record as Paul satisfied her in ways I never could. After she reached a orgasmic crescendo, she looked over at me holding on to my now erect cock and smiled and said "Maybe Paul should move in with us. He sure knows how to take care of a woman, honey. You could learn some tips."

The two then got up from the floor and my wife pushed me onto the sofa and then she knelt down on the floor in front of me and started sucking my cock while offering her wet pussy to Paul. Paul immediately slid his cock into her, my wife moaned out loud and then she started kissing and licking and sucking my cock..After a few minutes I couldn't hold back and started to come. And at that very moment I could tell that Paul was putting his gush of seed into her fertile passages. And we all came together, all of us making our sexual chants, and then collapsed together. That was one of the best moments in our lives.

But the night was not over. When it came for time to go to bed, my wife took Paul's hand and took him to our bedroom and turned to me and said "Paul is sleeping with with me tonight hon. I know you won't mind sleeping on the couch. Love you." She blew me a kiss through a sexy smile and then closed and locked the door.

That was the beginning of a year long relationship between my wife and Paul and she continued to fuck him either at our place (in our bed with me on the couch) or at his place. And sometimes in the back of our car while I drove them around town. It was a great time for all of us and being a natural cuckold I was enraptured by my wife and her new found sexual prowess.

Sadly Paul went back to Ireland the next year and we didn't see him for almost a decade. By then he was married with his own family. He and my wife got a few minutes together while we visited him and renewed their passion but that was the last time we saw him.

The first for my wife was my best friend and best man at our wedding. We were all 23 at the time. We had just come back from our honeymoon and got a call from my buddy. His girl friend had broken up with him and he was heart broken and needed a place to stay until he got a new apartment. So we invited him to stay with us and he moved in a couple of days later. My wife really liked him as he was Irish and had a great sense of humour and fun, and like me, she was sorry to see him so depressed. A couple of nights later we were having dinner at home and had a bit too much too drink and somehow the conversation got around to eating pussy and what was required to be a great pussy licker. My wife blurted out that I was terrible at it and needed lessons. Paul then smiled and said he was an expert and joking said he could teach me. Well that was all my wife needed and within minutes she was on the floor sitting with her back against the sofa, her skirt pulled up, her panties off, her legs spread and her light brown muff staring Paul in the face. I watched in fascination stroking my very hard cock as Paul proceeded to lick her to multiple orgasms. He would slowly move his tongue in and out and show me how it is done. He was golden as my wife moaned loudly like I had not heard her moan in a long time. As you would expect, I soon had cum all over my hands and pants and I couldn't hold it any longer.

I left them with Paul's face between her legs and went to the bathroom down the hall to clean up. Since my shirt was covered too, I took all my clothes off and walked back to the watch from the doorway between the kitchen and the living room. To my surprise, they were both naked and now Paul was fucking her with the biggest cock I had ever seen. He was 8" and pretty thick, making my little 4 1/2 incher look pretty scrawny. My wife was over the top as Paul plunged in and out of her hitting places I could only dream of. She always had multiple orgasms but that night she set a new record as Paul satisfied her in ways I never could. After she reached a orgasmic crescendo, she looked over at me holding on to my now erect cock and smiled and said "Maybe Paul should move in with us. He sure knows how to take care of a woman, honey. You could learn some tips."

The two then got up from the floor and my wife pushed me onto the sofa and then she knelt down on the floor in front of me and started sucking my cock while offering her wet pussy to Paul. Paul immediately slid his cock into her, my wife moaned out loud and then she started kissing and licking and sucking my cock..After a few minutes I couldn't hold back and started to come. And at that very moment I could tell that Paul was putting his gush of seed into her fertile passages. And we all came together, all of us making our sexual chants, and then collapsed together. That was one of the best moments in our lives.

But the night was not over. When it came for time to go to bed, my wife took Paul's hand and took him to our bedroom and turned to me and said "Paul is sleeping with with me tonight hon. I know you won't mind sleeping on the couch. Love you." She blew me a kiss through a sexy smile and then closed and locked the door.

That was the beginning of a year long relationship between my wife and Paul and she continued to fuck him either at our place (in our bed with me on the couch) or at his place. And sometimes in the back of our car while I drove them around town. It was a great time for all of us and being a natural cuckold I was enraptured by my wife and her new found sexual prowess.

Sadly Paul went back to Ireland the next year and we didn't see him for almost a decade. By then he was married with his own family. He and my wife got a few minutes together while we visited him and renewed their passion but that was the last time we saw him.
Paul maybe could teach you to eat pussy, but he couldn’t teach you how to have 8” tasty inches.

Reactions: charisma1986
How many of you guys--or women--have had their spouse done by a good friend, either before you met, while dating or post marriage. And then talked about it with them? (Note--I found out the details of this story much after the fact.)

My situation was probably a bit unusual. I have posted that my future wife and I dated--and had sex--in HS and then her family moved and we saw each other only in the summers for more than three years. Screwed our brains out every summer but then "dated" others at college and pretended to be celibate. Found our later, after marriage, that we both had been doing the "beast with two backs" with a number of other partners.

A couple of months before we finally married in 1967, we were together again. And had a big fight over jealousy--I was mad because she had flirted with some guy at a party. I walked out--but didn't say we were breaking up. I didn't call, nor did she--she was very strong-willed.

After about a week of this, she goes out to the bars with a girl friend on a Friday night. Along comes a good friend of mine (actually ours) who we have double dated with quite a bit. He asks "where is K", she says "we broke up". So he sits down and buys her a drink to "console" her. And another........soon they are slow dancing and he is rubbing his hands all over her.

They ditch her wingman and he gives her a ride home. Comes in for a "drink"--yea we know what that means--and clothes are flying off even before the door is closed. They stumble into her bedroom where they enjoy a fuck-fest of epic proportions. She sucks him, he eats her, 69, then intercourse in every position they know. The sex goes on most of the night. And, he is taking her bareback--very common back in the day--as she was already on the pill. Semen is flying!

They wake up the next morning hung over with that "Oh, what did we do" thought. My buddy excuses himself and my future wife is overcome with shame and embarrassment. She immediately calls me and says "we have to meet--I have something I must tell you".

So I come to her apartment and she confesses the whole story--leaving out only a few details that she thinks might embarrass me. She begs for my forgiveness and understanding and starts to unbuckle my belt. I am shocked, angry, and very, very jealous--but also incredibly aroused. My cock is harder than blue steel so I fuck her face, then her pussy and finally her ass--all to reclaim her. She is very sore everywhere after two such bouts or hard sex in a few hours.

To tired--sore--to fuck any more, we just talk and talk about everything. What happened last night, why it happened, our relationship, etc. Within a day or two we decided to marry--we are now together over 45 years.

My next stop is to see my buddy. He thinks I am really going to be pissed at him, but I'm not. She had told him we had broken up (Question--did she really think that or was she just trying to get my attention?). And we had never subscribed to the rule that a buddy had to avoid a friend's exes forever--that was just simply a waste of too much good pussy in our view. And she was very hot--why wouldn't he want to fuck her??

So we discussed the night at length--both then and many times after. I'm pretty sure he told me everything once he realized I wasn't going come after him.

My wife was very proud of her tight pussy back then--she did her "kegels" religiously and really could squeeze and massage a cock in her. My buddy agreed that she was the first girl to do that to him and that she was exceptional. He also said that although she had let him ejaculate in her mouth, her BJ's were a bit lacking in enthusiasm and just adequate, a point with which I agreed. Though she has since become a world class cock sucker in my view.

He tried at one point to enter her butt but she refused him. I said later "I have you there, I have enjoyed all three of her pleasure ports". He said yes, but that "he had touched parts of her I never would". "How do you know that" I asked. Your wife told me, he replied. So now I have a picture of him an inch deeper in her pussy than I can ever manage--damn!! (she later confirmed she had told him that).

But at the end of the day, we are all fine with what happened--and all are still friends. He later offered me a shot art his wife after he married but we never made that happened.
I've posted this story here before, but there was a time when a buddy of mine was having sex with my wife, and she fell in love with him. It was pretty crazy, he even ended up noving into our house and me moving out. However, he had another girlfriend and a child, so my wife had to rethink if she wanted to be with him with all those things going on. She had always said the sex was the best sex ever, but she knew he was not as serious as she wanted him to be. So we talked things through, and i went back home, and decided not to meet up with friends. At some point he even wanted to get her pregnant, and now we're glad she didnt with him.

Reactions: Xiahh and GixxerCpl
My first wife ONLY fucked guys we knew in our everyday life...friends of ours from high school, her boss, one of her co-workers, my boss, a couple of my co-workers, a couple of married neighbors, one of my cousins, and a few husbands of couples we knew.

My wife Kate is much more promiscuous than my first wife. Kate has sex with friends of mine, husbands of couples we know, casual acquaintances, and strangers. I like to watch but Kate does have sex with guys alone. Several of our married friends have fucked Kate several times over a period of years. We have never had any problems with letting guys we know fuck Kate. Kate has been having sex with her married boss for years.
My wife started as a teen, fucking her cousins, and then moved on to every stranger and friend, and now, being married, she has fucked strangers, friends, co workers, exes and neighbors, so she is into anyone with a good cock

My best friend came up from Texas while he went through a bad break up. My wife decided to be a ray of sunshine and tease him with some skin. He was respectful but enjoyed the peep show. Then she wanted to go further and have sex with him.
It made him very happy and told me how he enjoyed every second with her. He said he hasn’t cum like that in many years.
He has found someone else but does want to come visit again for a repeat soon. I told him it’s up to my wife but I’m sure she would t mind.

How many of you guys--or women--have had their spouse done by a good friend, either before you met, while dating or post marriage. And then talked about it with them? (Note--I found out the details of this story much after the fact.)

My situation was probably a bit unusual. I have posted that my future wife and I dated--and had sex--in HS and then her family moved and we saw each other only in the summers for more than three years. Screwed our brains out every summer but then "dated" others at college and pretended to be celibate. Found our later, after marriage, that we both had been doing the "beast with two backs" with a number of other partners.

A couple of months before we finally married in 1967, we were together again. And had a big fight over jealousy--I was mad because she had flirted with some guy at a party. I walked out--but didn't say we were breaking up. I didn't call, nor did she--she was very strong-willed.

After about a week of this, she goes out to the bars with a girl friend on a Friday night. Along comes a good friend of mine (actually ours) who we have double dated with quite a bit. He asks "where is K", she says "we broke up". So he sits down and buys her a drink to "console" her. And another........soon they are slow dancing and he is rubbing his hands all over her.

They ditch her wingman and he gives her a ride home. Comes in for a "drink"--yea we know what that means--and clothes are flying off even before the door is closed. They stumble into her bedroom where they enjoy a fuck-fest of epic proportions. She sucks him, he eats her, 69, then intercourse in every position they know. The sex goes on most of the night. And, he is taking her bareback--very common back in the day--as she was already on the pill. Semen is flying!

They wake up the next morning hung over with that "Oh, what did we do" thought. My buddy excuses himself and my future wife is overcome with shame and embarrassment. She immediately calls me and says "we have to meet--I have something I must tell you".

So I come to her apartment and she confesses the whole story--leaving out only a few details that she thinks might embarrass me. She begs for my forgiveness and understanding and starts to unbuckle my belt. I am shocked, angry, and very, very jealous--but also incredibly aroused. My cock is harder than blue steel so I fuck her face, then her pussy and finally her ass--all to reclaim her. She is very sore everywhere after two such bouts or hard sex in a few hours.

To tired--sore--to fuck any more, we just talk and talk about everything. What happened last night, why it happened, our relationship, etc. Within a day or two we decided to marry--we are now together over 45 years.

My next stop is to see my buddy. He thinks I am really going to be pissed at him, but I'm not. She had told him we had broken up (Question--did she really think that or was she just trying to get my attention?). And we had never subscribed to the rule that a buddy had to avoid a friend's exes forever--that was just simply a waste of too much good pussy in our view. And she was very hot--why wouldn't he want to fuck her??

So we discussed the night at length--both then and many times after. I'm pretty sure he told me everything once he realized I wasn't going come after him.

My wife was very proud of her tight pussy back then--she did her "kegels" religiously and really could squeeze and massage a cock in her. My buddy agreed that she was the first girl to do that to him and that she was exceptional. He also said that although she had let him ejaculate in her mouth, her BJ's were a bit lacking in enthusiasm and just adequate, a point with which I agreed. Though she has since become a world class cock sucker in my view.

He tried at one point to enter her butt but she refused him. I said later "I have you there, I have enjoyed all three of her pleasure ports". He said yes, but that "he had touched parts of her I never would". "How do you know that" I asked. Your wife told me, he replied. So now I have a picture of him an inch deeper in her pussy than I can ever manage--damn!! (she later confirmed she had told him that).

But at the end of the day, we are all fine with what happened--and all are still friends. He later offered me a shot art his wife after he married but we never made that happened.
so has she gone back for more of his big cock or have they not admitted to that??

When we started the lifestyle one of our rules was 'no one we knew, so no friends or work colleagues'. Well we broke that rule with the very first guy to fuck me. Although Matthew wasn't a close friend of my husband's they did work together, something I was quite apprehensive about at the beginning. However, I did fuck him a few times, not on a regular or frequent basis but certainly more than once.

It was this experience that a couple of years later made it much easier for me to pose for, and get fucked by, my husband's friend Tom.

So yes I have been fucked by my husband's friends.
and I take it you loved it

Reactions: Nathaniel
I was the wife’s first but my best friend Tom we FaceTime play softball together so I asked him if he would do her when she went to his house he said he didn’t fuck up the friendship and sent her flowers Monday and told her to call him he said he want to do some want to meet with I was the wife’s first but my best friend Tom we FaceTime play softball together so I asked him if he would do her when she went to his house he said he didn’t fuck up the friendship and sent her flowers Monday and told her to call him he said he want to Do something with her but did want me to know about it was she OK with that and she said yes and she was on the pill but she was supposed to make aware, but the first Friday she went to his house he talked her out of it and came in her three times and was the first time she ever came by fucking after that she was hooked she was going back to his house every other day for four years and when she came home a lot of times you have to put ice pack on her pussy would be so sore because he was over twice my size
over twice your size but obviously a size she loved having deep inside her wanting wet pussy

Reactions: sjhopefulguy