My wife fucked my best friend

she is most likely asking herself the same question
I guess it goes back to the fact that at the time she wanted to settle down and be a faithful wife, but that did not last very long. My wife has always craved good cock and sex, and that's something i just dont measure up to, pun intended, haha

I guess it goes back to the fact that at the time she wanted to settle down and be a faithful wife, but that did not last very long. My wife has always craved good cock and sex, and that's something i just dont measure up to, pun intended, haha
but did she hit on your good friend, or did he hit on her

Reactions: Nathaniel
so in truth he is not your friend at all, he was using you to be close to your hot wife, but I must admit after a few of my bi female friends had big noted to me about how well hung their husbands were hung, i did have an affair with each of them, without their wives ever finding out. lol

so in truth he is not your friend at all, he was using you to be close to your hot wife, but I must admit after a few of my bi female friends had big noted to me about how well hung their husbands were hung, i did have an affair with each of them, without their wives ever finding out. lol
Yeah, i've posted the story on here before, he started seeing my wife while i was at work, and since i knew him for the longest, i was actually ok with him taking my wife, since we were real close, but then he developed feelings for her and wanted to break us up, and that's where the problems started for us

Reactions: werekinky2
I really always had a hunch he had a thing for her, from the first time they met he flirted with her, and she didnt respond at first, because she wanted to remain faithful, her own words. I found out a few weeks after they started to fuck, my wife told me, and like i said i didnt mind at first, it was pretty erotic that she told me while having sex

was he much bigger than you
Yes, that was one of the issues, he is really big, maybe 7 or 8 in, more than twice as me, and on top of it he knew that he was the one satisfying my wife. At one point we wanted him to be the one to impregnate her, that's how much we liked him.

Reactions: GixxerCpl
does she still fuck him regularly, or has she moved on to bigger
No, a few weeks after he wanted to start something serious with my wife, his girlfriend came around fighting over him having to give her money for their child, and that disappointed my wife. We made up, and then she started seeing our neighbor, and since then, she's been hooked on him. He is our baby's father.

Reactions: werekinky2