My wife fucked my best friend

kenny88

Male
Apr 11, 2015
UK
How many of you guys--or women--have had their spouse done by a good friend, either before you met, while dating or post marriage. And then talked about it with them? (Note--I found out the details of this story much after the fact.)

My situation was probably a bit unusual. I have posted that my future wife and I dated--and had sex--in HS and then her family moved and we saw each other only in the summers for more than three years. Screwed our brains out every summer but then "dated" others at college and pretended to be celibate. Found our later, after marriage, that we both had been doing the "beast with two backs" with a number of other partners.

A couple of months before we finally married in 1967, we were together again. And had a big fight over jealousy--I was mad because she had flirted with some guy at a party. I walked out--but didn't say we were breaking up. I didn't call, nor did she--she was very strong-willed.

After about a week of this, she goes out to the bars with a girl friend on a Friday night. Along comes a good friend of mine (actually ours) who we have double dated with quite a bit. He asks "where is K", she says "we broke up". So he sits down and buys her a drink to "console" her. And another........soon they are slow dancing and he is rubbing his hands all over her.

They ditch her wingman and he gives her a ride home. Comes in for a "drink"--yea we know what that means--and clothes are flying off even before the door is closed. They stumble into her bedroom where they enjoy a fuck-fest of epic proportions. She sucks him, he eats her, 69, then intercourse in every position they know. The sex goes on most of the night. And, he is taking her bareback--very common back in the day--as she was already on the pill. Semen is flying!

They wake up the next morning hung over with that "Oh, what did we do" thought. My buddy excuses himself and my future wife is overcome with shame and embarrassment. She immediately calls me and says "we have to meet--I have something I must tell you".

So I come to her apartment and she confesses the whole story--leaving out only a few details that she thinks might embarrass me. She begs for my forgiveness and understanding and starts to unbuckle my belt. I am shocked, angry, and very, very jealous--but also incredibly aroused. My cock is harder than blue steel so I fuck her face, then her pussy and finally her ass--all to reclaim her. She is very sore everywhere after two such bouts or hard sex in a few hours.

To tired--sore--to fuck any more, we just talk and talk about everything. What happened last night, why it happened, our relationship, etc. Within a day or two we decided to marry--we are now together over 45 years.

My next stop is to see my buddy. He thinks I am really going to be pissed at him, but I'm not. She had told him we had broken up (Question--did she really think that or was she just trying to get my attention?). And we had never subscribed to the rule that a buddy had to avoid a friend's exes forever--that was just simply a waste of too much good pussy in our view. And she was very hot--why wouldn't he want to fuck her??

So we discussed the night at length--both then and many times after. I'm pretty sure he told me everything once he realized I wasn't going come after him.

My wife was very proud of her tight pussy back then--she did her "kegels" religiously and really could squeeze and massage a cock in her. My buddy agreed that she was the first girl to do that to him and that she was exceptional. He also said that although she had let him ejaculate in her mouth, her BJ's were a bit lacking in enthusiasm and just adequate, a point with which I agreed. Though she has since become a world class cock sucker in my view.

He tried at one point to enter her butt but she refused him. I said later "I have you there, I have enjoyed all three of her pleasure ports". He said yes, but that "he had touched parts of her I never would". "How do you know that" I asked. Your wife told me, he replied. So now I have a picture of him an inch deeper in her pussy than I can ever manage--damn!! (she later confirmed she had told him that).

But at the end of the day, we are all fine with what happened--and all are still friends. He later offered me a shot art his wife after he married but we never made that happened.

my best friend and my wife fucked 4 months into our marriage, for 2 years, he slept with her every other night or more, and she had his baby , and a year passed and he got married but he still had my wife and again got my wife pregnant so we have 2 daughters by him.

My wife fucked one of my best friends for about a year. I wanted it to happen, I was also present every time.
It started when we went out golfing for another friends bday, so him and I spent the day drinking and golfing. Then our wives/ gf meet us at the course for dinner (my friend was single at the time). After dinner we had my friend and another couple come over for a hot tub and more drinks. After the couple went home, I was feeling really good, so I reached over to my wife and undid her bikini top. She finally took it off after about 10 mins of her wanting it tied back up. My friend excused himself to go to the loo. My wife asked why I did that and I told her if she wanted, she could have the two of us fuck her tonight. When my friend return to the hot tub, my wife wasted no time in mentioning that she had her top off and we never took any articles of clothes off. So my buddy and I stood up and dropped our trunks. The wife immediately stood up and dropped her bottoms off by untying the strings of her bottoms. She then proceed to get in the middle of the tub and grab both of our COCKS. I got to watch my wife stuck his dock while I took her from behind, then watch him eat her pushy while she had her head on my shoulder. He brought her to orgasm, the he push his large head of his cock into my wife. He fucked her while I was holding her up out of the water so I could look down her body watching her tots bounce with his thrusts and also get to see his cock going in and out of my wife's bald pushy. We would get together over a dozen times in the next 6 months. My wife called him on his bday (a out a month later) and told him that he had to cum by as we couldn't make it out to his celebration but we had a gift for him. When he came around she had answered the door naked with a bow just about her pushy and told him that she was her gift. I had put a tag beside the bow that said Happy Birthday! He loved it, immediately picked her up an went to our bed. I went up after about 30mins to watch the show. After my wife would fuck him and he would leave I would eat my wife out (he always was bare back) and fuck her some more!

You can read my main post in the "share your real stories" forum, but we have experienced this twice.

The first time we "violated" our marriage, it was with one of my wife's ex boyfriends from high school (class of 2004!). Even though I'm class of 2002, he was also a friend. But they never had sex while dating. My wife was too buttoned up for that. We both had sex for the first time on our wedding night. Fast forward several years... boom... you have the story in the other thread. But basically, the old boyfriend got what he'd always wanted and then some.

That was our initial foray into this, and we haven't looked back. She has a very high sex drive, and discovered she loved having endless options.

About a year ago, my long time friend found out about our lifestyle, and begged me for the opportunity to woo here. "If you can win her over, go for it!" I told him.

After a couple months of increased flirting, she mentioned to me that she found him attractive, but she knew we'd decided to try not to engage friends since the old high school boyfriend came with baggage. Nevertheless, I told her to go for it.

There's nothing quite like getting together with your friend after the fact and having him tell you about fucking your wife. It's a special experience. Since then, she's probably slept with him as much as if not more than anyone else she's slept with for the last ~4 years.

When we started the lifestyle one of our rules was 'no one we knew, so no friends or work colleagues'. Well we broke that rule with the very first guy to fuck me. Although Matthew wasn't a close friend of my husband's they did work together, something I was quite apprehensive about at the beginning. However, I did fuck him a few times, not on a regular or frequent basis but certainly more than once.

It was this experience that a couple of years later made it much easier for me to pose for, and get fucked by, my husband's friend Tom.

So yes I have been fucked by my husband's friends.

We've only had one experience so far. It was just a few weeks ago. We decided agreed to let the lucky guy be a mutual friend. We used to hang out with him and his ex-wife all the time. They were probably our best "couple friend", but then they divorced about 4 years ago.

I'd stayed in touch with him over the last several years, and particularly over the last year.

I'm not sure if we'll do it again or if she'll open up to the idea of strangers. For now, this is our only experience.

One potentially interesting dynamic- he's starting to date a girl... at some point, we'll probably go back to being couple friends with him and whoever this girl is, or he will get married to her or someone else. He's already told me he could never imagine being okay with what I was okay with. So that means, he'll always get to be the guy at the dinner table that's fucked every woman in the room. And I'll have only had my wife.

Reactions: Mywifeforyou
My wife fucked one of my best friends for about a year. I wanted it to happen, I was also present every time.
It started when we went out golfing for another friends bday, so him and I spent the day drinking and golfing. Then our wives/ gf meet us at the course for dinner (my friend was single at the time). After dinner we had my friend and another couple come over for a hot tub and more drinks. After the couple went home, I was feeling really good, so I reached over to my wife and undid her bikini top. She finally took it off after about 10 mins of her wanting it tied back up. My friend excused himself to go to the loo. My wife asked why I did that and I told her if she wanted, she could have the two of us fuck her tonight. When my friend return to the hot tub, my wife wasted no time in mentioning that she had her top off and we never took any articles of clothes off. So my buddy and I stood up and dropped our trunks. The wife immediately stood up and dropped her bottoms off by untying the strings of her bottoms. She then proceed to get in the middle of the tub and grab both of our COCKS. I got to watch my wife stuck his dock while I took her from behind, then watch him eat her pushy while she had her head on my shoulder. He brought her to orgasm, the he push his large head of his cock into my wife. He fucked her while I was holding her up out of the water so I could look down her body watching her tots bounce with his thrusts and also get to see his cock going in and out of my wife's bald pushy. We would get together over a dozen times in the next 6 months. My wife called him on his bday (a out a month later) and told him that he had to cum by as we couldn't make it out to his celebration but we had a gift for him. When he came around she had answered the door naked with a bow just about her pushy and told him that she was her gift. I had put a tag beside the bow that said Happy Birthday! He loved it, immediately picked her up an went to our bed. I went up after about 30mins to watch the show. After my wife would fuck him and he would leave I would eat my wife out (he always was bare back) and fuck her some more!

My wife fucked two of my best friends over several years, Our favorite fuck buddy, the very first man for her after our marriage. Enjoyed her body for 13 years having her more than a hundred times. # two about 1/2 that. Then there were the other ten men she enjoyed.
On top 2 3.jpg
Cowgirl on #2

My wife dated a guy named Jan, was dating her when we met. Elizabeth lived in a flat on the floor under mine in Amsterdam. I'd often see Jan leaving in the morning after spending the night with her, we'd pass the time of day in a friendly way. For Jan, Liz was just pussy, he wasn't in love with her, he knew she was an ex-prostitute.
Later after Liz and I started fucking, she was still bonking Jan from time to time, but once I proposed she stopped seeing him. He took it like a trooper, congratulated me, but we oddly became good friends over the year. It's fun to see them together in a social situation or even at the house for a beer knowing he was fucking my wife before I ever did. My imagine was gone wild thinking, but I know Liz would draw the line at fucking him again because of their history

Reactions: jon carlton
My wife fucked two of my best friends over several years, Our favorite fuck buddy, the very first man for her after our marriage. Enjoyed her body for 13 years having her more than a hundred times. # two about 1/2 that. Then there were the other ten men she enjoyed.
View attachment 23974
Cowgirl on #2
My wife dated a guy named Jan, was dating her when we met. Elizabeth lived in a flat on the floor under mine in Amsterdam. I'd often see Jan leaving in the morning after spending the night with her, we'd pass the time of day in a friendly way. For Jan, Liz was just pussy, he wasn't in love with her, he knew she was an ex-prostitute.
Later after Liz and I started fucking, she was still bonking Jan from time to time, but once I proposed she stopped seeing him. He took it like a trooper, congratulated me, but we oddly became good friends over the year. It's fun to see them together in a social situation or even at the house for a beer knowing he was fucking my wife before I ever did. My imagine was gone wild thinking, but I know Liz would draw the line at fucking him again because of their history

You never know. If you could get her to try an MFM with you and Jan one time, she would probably be willing to enjoy a threesome often. My wife sure did once I got her over the hump.

Well good luck. It doesn't really matter, friend or stranger except that they give her a great time. pleasing her the way she desires.

Reactions: AxelP
Well good luck. It doesn't really matter, friend or stranger except that they give her a great time. pleasing her the way she desires.
It took my wife a while to get used to the idea, her history and all she's content to be monogamous but she is not opposed to having sex with others where I can watch and participate. But she said she wanted quid pro quo, she wants to watch me with another girl. Funny, I have zero interest in that but will do it for her.
Funny is I have already seen her have sex with Jan before we ever got together. I was setting up a satellite dish on the Centrum flat I used to have, she lived one floor under me. I was on the opposite building setting up the dish for this couple friend of mine and she was in her apartment with the curtains open late one afternoon and I could see into the bedroom, all I really saw was Jan's ass going up and down and he legs wrapped around his back. It didn't last long, and I watched as he got off her and went into the other room, she got up and sat on the bed naked of course and I saw her pretty good. I could image the cum running out of her pussy as she sat on the edge of the bed. Then she stood up, grabbed a towel and wiped off her pussy and legs. She was turned around so I didn't see her front but the motion to me was so unbelievably sensual I have stroked off to that mental image countless times.
I never told her I saw that until after we got married, she got read faced, embarrassed for a bit then pressed me to describe what I saw, it excited her that I saw that. "I'll bet you never though one day I'd be your wife."
I told her I dared not even hope at that time. I think seeing that helped prompt me to strike up a friendship that led to us falling for each other

I had not seen my wife with anyone. My desire started when we were almost virgin teens. Got caught naked and fucking in my car in a city park one night. A cop shined his light on us, told me to get dressed and for her to stay where she was, then taking me to his car , went back to mine. I could not see them but the visions of him seeing her naked gave me the hardest cock I had ever had. When he finally let us go she told me that she had gotten dressed , when he saw that he made her undress again so he could " check to see if I had cum in her" she refused so he threatened her with taking her naked to the police station. Checking her there, then having her parents " come pick her naked ass up" Being a scared young girl she did not want to have her parents find out or be arrested so she complied with his demands. He then p[roceded to fingeer, then fuck her but pulled out and finished out side of her. When she told me later about what happened I wanted to kill the asshole but knew there was not much I could do. Though I was devestated by what happened to her I still got so sexually excited from picturing him fingering and fucking her. I bacame obsessed with being able to watch another man fuck her.

I was the wife’s first but my best friend Tom we FaceTime play softball together so I asked him if he would do her when she went to his house he said he didn’t fuck up the friendship and sent her flowers Monday and told her to call him he said he want to do some want to meet with I was the wife’s first but my best friend Tom we FaceTime play softball together so I asked him if he would do her when she went to his house he said he didn’t fuck up the friendship and sent her flowers Monday and told her to call him he said he want to Do something with her but did want me to know about it was she OK with that and she said yes and she was on the pill but she was supposed to make aware, but the first Friday she went to his house he talked her out of it and came in her three times and was the first time she ever came by fucking after that she was hooked she was going back to his house every other day for four years and when she came home a lot of times you have to put ice pack on her pussy would be so sore because he was over twice my size

My first wife had the best man at our wedding. It was arranged by us that he would take her to our house to get changed into her evening wear while I continued to greet the guests. She had a camera ready and asked him to do some photos of her in her wedding underwear, which he did, but then got carried away and she asked him if he would fuck her before I did. He didn't need asking twice. She told me everything later but he never said anything to me and has since become very distant