My wife has told me she wants to see other guys while on holiday.

She has been a lot warmer towards me generally but also told me its none of my business. No I haven't been down on her since she returned although this may happen weekend after next as we are going to stay together without our son. She's already told me I can give her a massage. I've been banned from sex for 3 years.

She has been a lot warmer towards me generally but also told me its none of my business. No I haven't been down on her since she returned although this may happen weekend after next as we are going to stay together without our son. She's already told me I can give her a massage. I've been banned from sex for 3 years.
A sad story you tell BC. I'd talk to a solicitor were I in your place. Unless you are enjoying the humiliation, it is likely to grow worse.

A sad story you tell BC. I'd talk to a solicitor were I in your place. Unless you are enjoying the humiliation, it is likely to grow worse.
Weird thing is she has been much warmer towards me since she got back. Not sexually but just more decent and respectful & even affectionate

Reactions: Tof82
And you put up with all of this??

• Haha
Reactions: sri65 and Tof82