My wife has told me she wants to see other guys while on holiday.

You do very well to accept your status as a cuckold, anyway you have no choice but to let her do whatever she wants, in the end being a man who no longer satisfies her you deserve this fate, come to terms with the idea and enjoy that she lives her life as a free woman.
She is going on Friday...

I hope this helps. My wife has been going on holiday with her single friends for 4 years now. She is quite attractive with a sexy figure so right from the start we both knew what she wanted. She is on the coil so no pregnancies. I also made it clear that she had to tell me everything about the holiday all the ins and outs. She has even been on holidays here in the UK with male friends and fuck buddies. It has become quite common place now and she gets away 3 times a year and I very much look forward to it

Bullshit! Why should He accept it? You (Mirella.hango ) have no kids, can‘t Unterstand his Position as father. It would be best Solution to end the marriage and search for a new step mom for his kid. Let his wife Act as a whore in she wants to.
It's your opinion, I'm not going to argue with people who have their old ideas and can't get rid of them, it seems to me that you are at least frustrated to comment so hysterically.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Don‘t forget , mirella is a bitch herself what Else than „Accept it“ would she Tell you?
Don't you see that from what he posted he actually enjoys this situation and is looking for arguments to suffer more? This was clear to me from the very beginning, how he posed the problem. Any man with a little brain would rebuild his life, why is he complaining so much? Because he likes it, you just have to think if you have a bit of intelligence.

Last edited: