My wife has told me she wants to see other guys while on holiday.

You fuck wifes like I fuck horses! 😂🖕
It‘s ok if both want that Lifestyle! I just fuck wifes whose hubby are ok with it
I'm not against her fucking other guys now. Its completely hopeless & pointless. She has told me she is a free woman & I know that she is right. I have prepared myself and accept the situation. As her husband my job is not to argue but to accept and to comply with her demands. I hope she will appreciate what a big concession this is for a normally/previously dominant man to make.

Reactions: mirella.hango
No idea. Probably fuck other guys but keep it to herself...
Thats fucking with your head right? She said that was her plan, will she deny it happened or say its none of your business? You're paying the bills right? You can check credit and debit card charges. You can ping her phone and get a location, go full private eye on her from home.
Or maybe not knowing anything is what you want.

In the end it's your choice what you want to do, do you accept her like that and obey her will or continue your life with someone else without being humiliated.

In the end it's your choice what you want to do, do you accept her like that and obey her will or continue your life with someone else without being humiliated.
I have accepted this now. Its what she's going to do regardless of what I want or don't want. What I refused previously is clearly true. I no longer consider myself an alpha male at all and if I want my marriage to continue I have to accept that she is going to be seeing other guys for sex. I think it's going to be hard when she first comes back, knowing that she's been used as a fucktoy all week but this is my reality now.

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
I have been sharing my stunning slut wife for years, we've lost count of the number of men who have used her.
We went to the dunes in Gran Canaria, we found a secluded spot and started fooling around, soon had around 15 guys stood around playing with their cocks.
Lindsy spread her legs and I stood back as she invited them to play with her, very soon there were hands everywhere, cocks in her mouth ect.
Not long after one asked if he could fuck her, she just grinned and nodded, the group ranged in age from I guess mid 20s to late 60s.
Of the 15 or so guys 9 fucked her and the rest either just wanted or spunked all over her.
We will be going back there for sure, ps, great sex when we got back to the hotel, best meal of the holiday 😋

Imagination and fantasy aside, what is the best outcome for you?
Would you like to be a cuck?
Would you like for her to be a Hotwife?
Would you want this to be a "one and done, get it out of her system" experience?
Do you want her to be a loyal, faithful housewife and mom?

Reactions: BritishCuck
I hope this helps. My wife has been going on holiday with her single friends for 4 years now. She is quite attractive with a sexy figure so right from the start we both knew what she wanted. She is on the coil so no pregnancies. I also made it clear that she had to tell me everything about the holiday all the ins and outs. She has even been on holidays here in the UK with male friends and fuck buddies. It has become quite common place now and she gets away 3 times a year and I very much look forward to it
Hope she can travel here , Hurghada Egypt

Imagination and fantasy aside, what is the best outcome for you?
Would you like to be a cuck?
Would you like for her to be a Hotwife?
Would you want this to be a "one and done, get it out of her system" experience?
Do you want her to be a loyal, faithful housewife and mom?
If she wants to be a hotwife she can be one. I will speak to her upon her return on Monday...

Reactions: ChiefMac
She would have no reason to change if she hadn't fucked someone else, maybe even more, she certainly had the orgasms she wanted with another man and came back to you satisfied. All for the best, now enjoy your new relationship with her and expect her to be missing from home more often, if she's got a taste for cheating she won't give it up easily.
Don't try to find out what she did and with whom, just make her understand by your behaviour and kind words that she doesn't bother you and has your moral my position support, that you love her even more for being such a slut.
Thank you for your insight once again Mirella. You have helped me understand and accept that my role in our relationship is one of service whereas previously it had been one of being served. My wife fully understands that she is now a completely free woman sexually (and so do I). She already told me before her vacation that as far as sex is concerned she considers herself to be a single woman.

I think the fact that I accept my new status without complaining has made her feel empowered and pleased her. I am certain that it's probably only a matter of time before she tells me she's taking another holiday but my new role is to facilitate this rather than have arguments about it.

My choice was basically to accept this or seperate. I found it v hard at first but easier now to accept it. We will argue a lot less & she will not be so dissatisfied. I will even accept for her to fuck other guys at home now which would have been completely unacceptable to me only a few months ago.

Reactions: mirella.hango