My wife has told me she wants to see other guys while on holiday.

Thank you for your advice again Mirella. I’ve never considered myself a loser but maybe my wife views things differently?

Maybe once another cock has fucked her pussy I will understand and accept that I am in fact a loser more naturally. I’m not sure how easily I will accept that status. This is not how I had planned my marriage but it now looks inevitable.

I already told her in an argument that she walks all over me and she said yes. She is Russian, I don’t know if that makes any difference?

This is a sad story and I understand your situation. I was in the same once. Wife had an affair and we had a small child that I couldn't leave. I loved my little daughter so much I had to be there to take care of her and always tuck her in at night. You are way more advanced than I was at the time, I didn't accept, at first, my life as a cuckold. Wife knew how sweet and loving I was so she knew she had me over a barrel. She knew I'd never leave our daughter. Over time I learned to make myself enjoy it and I jerked off constantly when she went out to see her boyfriend, coming in at 2 and 3 AM. It was my way of dealing with the pain of her cheating.

While still being a good husband and loving father I also focused on my career, working hard and getting ahead, and working out and keeping myself in shape and looking good. My wife still gave me sex although she wouldn't share her trysts with me, or give me sloppy seconds to let me try and "reclaim" her which I wanted to. That hugely reduced our intimacy, I couldn't feel close to her and it adversely affected out relationship. We want to be cucks but we also need to be loved. We aren't really losers, although lots of us get off on the humiliation and suffering that goes with feeling we are. When my daughter was grown my wife divorced me. She didn't really want to, it was her way of forcing me to accept my fate as she saw it. She didn't make me move out at the time. It wasn't until two years later she had me move out after I had got myself a girlfriend and she couldn't handle that.

I have no regrets for what I did. I raised my daughter with my wife and took her to all her dance and school and sports activities and basically was a very good father.

All my other girlfriends in my life have cheated on me. I don't know why, I think they sense I will tolerate it so they do. And they eventually leave me, mainly because I wasn't great at accepting my fate back then. If they can't love me while doing this, I will not love them either. That was my thinking back then. But get this, all of them, including my ex wife, have wanted me back. All of them! Maybe they reflect back and think their happiest times were with me while still having fuck buddies, I don't know. I'm good at taking care of a woman and I kept myself looking good. I used to go through ups and downs, giving them good sex and love, then getting bothered by it all and withdrawing. Lots of ups and downs as I enjoyed, then hated, my cuck fate. Maybe they remember those up times and have now figured out how to properly deal with a cuck husband. I don't know. They all wanted me back and let me know it. But I passed on all their offers. I'm now re-married to woman who is a hw and deserves to be one.

You can follow my path, be a man and good father, and your wife will respect you for it. She may just want to sow some wild oats and will eventually tire of it. Women still need love and intimacy. If you provide that, hard as it is right now, she will be happy with you. Then again, she could run off with some guy she "thinks" she's in love with. If you could explain to her you are wired for being a cuck husband but you need love and sex too, maybe she will respond well with that. She did love you and marry you so I'm thinking you should be able to get that back. Good luck to you my friend, I am pulling for you.

Holy hell grow a set and tell her how ya feel rather be happy single than misserable married
I have told her how I feel but she says I am to blame for what she is doing. Maybe
From the last paragraph it appears that you understood how it works this lifestyle, nothing can help you just have to trample on your self-esteem, which doesn't exist anyway from the moment another cock fuck her pussy, if you choose to cheat on her you may lose her, which you do not want. Everything you've been through so far has been an illusion, you've never been an alpha, it might be good to kneel before her and beg her to be her slave and accept that you are a loser.
Thank you for letting me know the truth which is what I really wanted. Sorry for so many messages, it’s just that this has been on my mind a lot for the past few days. Looks like I need to follow what both you and my wife have said, that I need to learn to adapt to my new status. Not sure if I can bring myself to get on my knees to beg her to become her slave but maybe this is my future? It’s all a bit new & confusing!

From the last paragraph it appears that you understood how it works this lifestyle, nothing can help you just have to trample on your self-esteem, which doesn't exist anyway from the moment another cock fuck her pussy, if you choose to cheat on her you may lose her, which you do not want. Everything you've been through so far has been an illusion, you've never been an alpha, it might be good to kneel before her and beg her to be her slave and accept that you are a loser.
Good morning Mirella,

All of these words have been whizzing through my mind all night, it stopped me from sleeping. I thought about your guidance a lot.

"
you have no choice but to let her do whatever she wants, in the end being a man who no longer satisfies her you deserve this fate, come to terms with the idea and enjoy that she lives her life as a free woman.

Any cuckold deserves its fate,

No, you are a cuckold now or you will be very soon and you have no choice, I tell you, this is your fate and besides the fact that you have to accept it

you will not always hear what makes you comfortable.
You should be glad that she will find happiness in bed with another man who will use her as a whore

nothing can help you just have to trample on your self-esteem, which doesn't exist anyway from the moment another cock fuck her pussy,

Wife knew how sweet and loving I was so she knew she had me over a barrel.

All my other girlfriends in my life have cheated on me."

I am considering one option. My wife has spoken to me about a former (as far as I know) fuckbuddy who turned up out unexpectedly when we were on holiday in Croatia. They also went for a drink about 2 months after we returned from holiday.

I am thinking about speaking to my wife about whether she'd prefer me to sit down with both of them and just blatantly offer to stand aside and allow them to have a purely sexual relationship.

The guy in question is married with kids so at least he is less likely to take her off me permanently. Also we already know him and he is a stable person. This would reduce the risks I feel she is ignoring by allowing guys she hardly knows to fuck her while on holiday. Maybe if he makes her his whore (as you put it so well) she will be less inclined to be promiscuous while drunk and vulnerable on a far off island where she could end up getting raped or worse.

She is v pretty, slim with huge breasts. Guys will be all over her

Last edited:
Good morning Mirella,

All of these words have been whizzing through my mind all night, it stopped me from sleeping. I thought about your guidance a lot.

"
you have no choice but to let her do whatever she wants, in the end being a man who no longer satisfies her you deserve this fate, come to terms with the idea and enjoy that she lives her life as a free woman.

Any cuckold deserves its fate,

No, you are a cuckold now or you will be very soon and you have no choice, I tell you, this is your fate and besides the fact that you have to accept it

you will not always hear what makes you comfortable.
You should be glad that she will find happiness in bed with another man who will use her as a whore

nothing can help you just have to trample on your self-esteem, which doesn't exist anyway from the moment another cock fuck her pussy,

Wife knew how sweet and loving I was so she knew she had me over a barrel.

All my other girlfriends in my life have cheated on me."

I am considering one option. My wife has spoken to me about a former (as far as I know) fuckbuddy who turned up out unexpectedly when we were on holiday in Croatia. They also went for a drink about 2 months after we returned from holiday.

I am thinking about speaking to my wife about whether she'd prefer me to sit down with both of them and just blatantly offer to stand aside and allow them to have a purely sexual relationship.

The guy in question is married with kids so at least he is less likely to take her off me permanently. Also we already know him and he is a stable person. This would reduce the risks I feel she is ignoring by allowing guys she hardly knows to fuck her while on holiday. Maybe if he makes her his whore (as you put it so well) she will be less inclined to be promiscuous while drunk and vulnerable on a far off island where she could end up getting raped or worse.

She is v pretty, slim with huge breaststroke. Guys will be all over her
Morning, please stop thinking about yourself and make plans for her, it won't work like that, she will ignore you and do only what she wants, you will feel like an idiot, accept that you lost her as a woman but still you have her as a wife, don't worry because you're getting worse and you don't solve anything anyway, she's a slut and she wants to stay that way, you can't resist her, believe me.

You do very well to accept your status as a cuckold, anyway you have no choice but to let her do whatever she wants, in the end being a man who no longer satisfies her you deserve this fate, come to terms with the idea and enjoy that she lives her life as a free woman.
This Lady's advice is very sage. I agree with her and as I have done, accept it and support her endeavors or end the marriage.

This Lady's advice is very sage. I agree with her and as I have done, accept it and support her endeavors or end the marriage.
I know in my heart that she is right. Just difficult to accept that my stunning & devoted wife is making plans to go away and be used for sex by guys who she hasn't even met yet.

Even when my ex was cheating on me she never talked to me the way your wife does. And I still got lots of sex from her. While this extreme cuckold treatment she's giving you does push a lot of our cuck buttons, this "I don't give a shit about you" attitude she has is excruciating. I'm now in agreement with most of Lbg123 comments. And I don't agree with Mirella. You don't have to accept this treatment and every man needs his self esteem. You will find a woman who can better satisfy you sexually than your wife.....it goes both ways.....they are out there and would love to have a decent man like you. Be there for you son as much as you can and look for that other woman. The cuckold lifestyle should enhance a marriage by the sharing which boosts intimacy. If it doesn't, it's not a marriage.

Right now you're enjoying somewhat the cuck treatment she's giving you, I can understand that, but over time this terrible treatment and lack of intimacy will have you resenting her and wishing and dreaming you were with someone else. The hotwives who treat good husbands like doormats may be hot, for a while, but they are surely not wives.

My wife and I have been married for just under 10 years. Our marriage was generally a happy one, we supported each other throughout and were generally happy. Three years ago we had a baby who is now 3 and is a lovely very happy boy.

However after the birth of our son my wife became very distant. She went off sex completely and became more and more aggressive towards me, constantly criticising and belittling me often for quite unreasonable things. For example that I was of no use to her because my income had gone down. I tried to explain that many people had suffered due to the pandemic but she just carried on. I couldn’t reason with her and I became to blame for everything that wasn’t exactly how she wanted it in her life. She has become 100% the boss in our home.

Anyway I would say we grew apart over a period of a few months but I remained cordial towards her at all times. I have asked her a few times if she misses the times when we had more fun and we’re closer but she normally scoffs at me and says “not really”.

At first this upset me but I gradually accepted the situation and her treatment of me. A couple of times I have questioned her over her sexual fidelity and she has dismissed my questioning and told me she hasn’t slept with anyone and I accepted her answer.

However about two weeks ago she told me that her and her best friend who is recently divorced were going on holiday to an island in the Mediterranean together and that I’d have to look after our son. I have been to the island in question and basically it was a drunken free for all and a lot of sexual promiscuity was taking place. My wife is very attractive with double EE boobs and guys will be hitting on her like mad for certain there.

Anyway, today I had lunch with her and I noticed she wasn’t eating her bread so I asked her why & she told me because she wanted to lose weight so that she will look more look nicer when she is on holiday. She added that although we are married, as far as sex is concerned she considers herself to be single!

I told her about how the place she is going to is full of young guys looking to fuck and asked if she intends having sex while there and she said “of course”, and told me, “I haven’t had a different man for 10 years so I’m really looking forward to it and there is nothing that you can do about it.” She added, “Go on then, tell me I can’t go. I’ll laugh straight in your face and go anyway and have a good time. You will stay at home and look after our son. If you try to stop me I will leave you, begin divorce proceedings and still have my fun in any case”

I just said ok but I think she detected i was a bit uncomfortable with the situation and she told me when she arrives back we can have a chat about it and take it from there but she is going and will be having her fun and that is final. She then gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek and left.

I’m not exactly relishing becoming her reluctant cuckold. This will be a first for me so any advice on how to deal with this situation would be appreciated.
Your marriage is over and this woman is awful. This sounds like great evidence to keep for your attorney when you file for divorce and custody of your little one. What she's doing is NOT what I advocate EVER. I can't imagine any husband putting up with this for a second. Start keeping records. Find a marriage counselor if you still think you love her and want to stay with her. Other than that, I have nothing. Nothing much sexy about a marriage falling apart and all of this bitterness that goes with it. Nor is there anything sexy about a guy who would put up with this. Loss of income is where a normal couple would work together to keep things together, not where one would spend money to run off on some vacation to meet other guys out of total disrespect for the other.