My wife is cheating on me

My wife is fucking one of her massage clients now. We don’t talk about it but she also doesn’t try to hide it. I see the condition of the very skimpy panties she wears to work occasionally and then tosses them in the laundry so openly. She even announced recently after arriving home that she needed to shower because her clients sperm was still inside her. I did ask her 2-3 months ago if she would have sex with that client(she’s talked about him previously) if he asked her and she replied ”of course, I already have” so I just let it go. If it makes her happy then I’m ok with it but not totally happy. She did have a lover some time ago but dropped him due to covid and also just too far away. Apparently she’s found a replacement. I do think she should have discussed it first though.
Her being open about what's happening could probably be considered a form of non-verbal communication. In my view she knows you are turned on when she has sex with other guys. You have been cuckolded, which is not necessarily a bad thing, it can be a good thing! Still, it sounds like you are feeling from a lack of influence on the process, and maybe she likes it too much for your comfort level. An open marriage can be very rewarding but right now it sounds like the two of you need to get away for a long weekend and really open up with one another.

No, women who wants to have lots of lovers needs to see if they can afford to do so. A man doing EVERYTHING she wants regardless of his wants it's the same as a woman who gets beaten and abused at home and still stays with the partner.
I think it's pushing it too far to equate a man doing everything a woman wants with a beaten and abused wife who stays with her partner.
For a start in the first example the man may be choosing to do all that the woman wants because he enjoys that. Even if that isn't the case and he is being taken advantage of, he still has some choice in the matter. In the case of a woman who stays with her abuser, it's often because she doesn't feel that she has any other choice for many reasons - she's fearful of what he will do to her if she does try to leave; there are children involved so she stays either because she doesn't want to leave with the children because she has no where else to go and she doesn't want to make her children homeless OR she doesn't want to leave without the children because she doesn't feel they'd be safe without her; she's become so acclimatised to the abuse that she's come to accept it as the norm or has convinced herself that she must be somehow at fault and hence deserves the abuse. And yes, these are all fairly common situations described by victims of domestic violence!

Meaning I prefer to be with one that cheats
Fuck me, my bad, I misread.
And there's nothing wrong with that. Just like my hubby, you've found it a turn on having a partner who cheats and that that dynamic works well for you as a couple xx
If you both know of each other I wouldn't call it cheating but being open.
I think it's pushing it too far to equate a man doing everything a woman wants with a beaten and abused wife who stays with her partner.
For a start in the first example the man may be choosing to do all that the woman wants because he enjoys that. Even if that isn't the case and he is being taken advantage of, he still has some choice in the matter. In the case of a woman who stays with her abuser, it's often because she doesn't feel that she has any other choice for many reasons - she's fearful of what he will do to her if she does try to leave; there are children involved so she stays either because she doesn't want to leave with the children because she has no where else to go and she doesn't want to make her children homeless OR she doesn't want to leave without the children because she doesn't feel they'd be safe without her; she's become so acclimatised to the abuse that she's come to accept it as the norm or has convinced herself that she must be somehow at fault and hence deserves the abuse. And yes, these are all fairly common situations described by victims of domestic violence!
We are getting two different message from the same post. In your case he is ACCEPTING to do whatever she wants. In my case he is FORCED to do whatevers she wants. In the second case my comment regarding the original post is valid.
No one should be forced to do something against them. Hope those people find help

If you both know of each other I wouldn't call it cheating but being open.
I don't always know when she's fucking. And James doesn't always know when @Lynnandhubby is fucking either. Unlike Lynn, my woman doesn't always tell me. But I do go through my woman's phone and find out more than I'm supposed to. From the beginning she let me know under no uncertain terms that she absolutely cannot be faithful. There's just too much good dick and many opportunities to fuck for her to pass up. And nothing gets her off more than meeting a guy she likes and ending up on his cock before they part ways.

I don't always know when she's fucking. And James doesn't always know when @Lynnandhubby is fucking either. Unlike Lynn, my woman doesn't always tell me. But I do go through my woman's phone and find out more than I'm supposed to. From the beginning she let me know under no uncertain terms that she absolutely cannot be faithful. There's just too much good dick and many opportunities to fuck for her to pass up. And nothing gets her off more than meeting a guy she likes and ending up on his cock before they part ways.
I still differentiate from not knowing and cheating. In my personal opinion cheating means doing something that your partner doesn't approve of.

Some women just find it hard to be faithful (and I'm sure some guys are the same). Apart from one period of around three years (which was hell), I've never been faithful and I have absolutely no reason or desire to ever be faithful again.

Her being open about what's happening could probably be considered a form of non-verbal communication. In my view she knows you are turned on when she has sex with other guys. You have been cuckolded, which is not necessarily a bad thing, it can be a good thing! Still, it sounds like you are feeling from a lack of influence on the process, and maybe she likes it too much for your comfort level. An open marriage can be very rewarding but right now it sounds like the two of you need to get away for a long weekend and really open up with one another.
Yes we need to talk for sure. I'm just not good at that, I prefer to ignore it I guess. Or I don't want to stir the pot so toe speak. She's certainly the one in control here and I've allowed that to happen. I feel as long as there's no threat to our relationship, and I know there isn't, its ok for her to have some fun. She doesn't withhold sex, or not allow me to play with her, as some wives do I've read about on here. That's something I would not be ok with.

Some women just find it hard to be faithful (and I'm sure some guys are the same). Apart from one period of around three years (which was hell), I've never been faithful and I have absolutely no reason or desire to ever be faithful again.
What makes this so much hotter is that aside from you having a desire to fuck them, you really have no requirements or limits on who you'll fuck. Whether you've known them 2 years or 2 minutes, whether it's James's family or friends, boyfriends and husbands of friends, as long as you have a desire to fuck them no one is off limits. That and I'm sure you've fucked MANY men without even knowing their name. That's like the hottest thing ever.

After years of talking about cuckold (nothing ever happend), my wife told me she has an affair with her ex boyfriend. She wants an open marriage now and she will continue to see him. He has a wife too. I'm not very happy with that, I feel really bad. But it does turn me on, and it makes me crazy at the same time. Anybody with same problem?
Dear, cheating is a very bad thing. It creates a barrier in there conjugal life. If she wants to meet and keep a physical relationship with ex bf, she could express her desire.
The relation make healthier, if hubby allow to full fill her desire in form of cuckold or three sum. No doubt, it is better to maintain healthy and happy family life with a great pleasure.