My wife is cheating on me

After years of talking about cuckold (nothing ever happend), my wife told me she has an affair with her ex boyfriend. She wants an open marriage now and she will continue to see him. He has a wife too. I'm not very happy with that, I feel really bad. But it does turn me on, and it makes me crazy at the same time. Anybody with same problem?
Just clean her pussy up when she gets home like a good cuck. Thats what Im doing tonight after my wife gets home from hanging with her bf for a bit. I hope he drops a bigger load in her then I can, so its extra work

Last edited:
Just clean her pussy up when she gets home like a good cuck. Thats what Im doing tonight after my wife gets home from hanging with her bf for a bit. I hope she drops a bigger load in her then I can too, so its extra work
Oh, the situation is painful and pathetic.
One of my friend told me his pathetic story.
He usually giving his best to satisfy his wife both physical and mental. But she wants something more. When he went to the office and son went to school. She get plenty of time to enjoy with her bf. Once he suddenly came back from office to take rest due to his sickness. He found someone inside the room and his wife took sufficient time to open the door. He asked, who is he ? why he came here ? Why you took so much time to open the door? She didn't reply and silent 😕 there.
He understood the scenario. Her bf went away.
Then he asked, she replied that I have extra marital affair with bf and cheated.
He invited me to fuck his wife with my long thick tool and avoid to his bf permanently. It is going on till now. She is happy and both we are enjoying 😉
Just clean her pussy up when she gets home like a good cuck. Thats what Im doing tonight after my wife gets home from hanging with her bf for a bit. I hope he drops a bigger load in her then I can, so its

Reactions: Craigatore
Oh, the situation is painful and pathetic.
One of my friend told me his pathetic story.
He usually giving his best to satisfy his wife both physical and mental. But she wants something more. When he went to the office and son went to school. She get plenty of time to enjoy with her bf. Once he suddenly came back from office to take rest due to his sickness. He found someone inside the room and his wife took sufficient time to open the door. He asked, who is he ? why he came here ? Why you took so much time to open the door? She didn't reply and silent 😕 there.
He understood the scenario. Her bf went away.
Then he asked, she replied that I have extra marital affair with bf and cheated.
He invited me to fuck his wife with my long thick tool and avoid to his bf permanently. It is going on till now. She is happy and both we are enjoying 😉
What a plot twist!!!

Reactions: Nitin
She's cheating on you and that's fine. You told her over quite some time that you wanted this or at least it seems so from your first sentence. The trouble you have is twofold. First, she's fucking a married guy and this WILL NOT turn out well when they get caught by his wife. The next, you say that you think she's in love with him. THAT is UNACCEPTABLE and it WILL END IN DISASTER for you. STOP THIS immediately!
I'd have to agree, as much as I enjoy sharing my wife, cheating (especially if there's feelings involved) is a recipe for disaster.

My wife is fucking one of her massage clients now. We don’t talk about it but she also doesn’t try to hide it. I see the condition of the very skimpy panties she wears to work occasionally and then tosses them in the laundry so openly. She even announced recently after arriving home that she needed to shower because her clients sperm was still inside her. I did ask her 2-3 months ago if she would have sex with that client(she’s talked about him previously) if he asked her and she replied ”of course, I already have” so I just let it go. If it makes her happy then I’m ok with it but not totally happy. She did have a lover some time ago but dropped him due to covid and also just too far away. Apparently she’s found a replacement. I do think she should have discussed it first though.
Open and honest discussions are so important to me but some women seem to enjoy having that little bit of upper hand and keep some information to themselves or delay the dissemination of such info.

Reactions: Craigatore
Some women just find it hard to be faithful (and I'm sure some guys are the same). Apart from one period of around three years (which was hell), I've never been faithful and I have absolutely no reason or desire to ever be faithful again.
And it's not because you don't love your husband. It's because you love the excitement of fucking new and different cock.

And it's not because you don't love your husband. It's because you love the excitement of fucking new and different cock.
I love him completely and I'm devoted to him, he's my true soulmate. I would do anything for him as long as he didn't ask me to be faithful. If he did ask I would try (I think) but I just don't think I'd be very good at it. Fortunately I can't see it ever becoming an issue, James loves other guys fucking me almost as much as I love getting fucked xx

I love him completely and I'm devoted to him, he's my true soulmate. I would do anything for him as long as he didn't ask me to be faithful. If he did ask I would try (I think) but I just don't think I'd be very good at it. Fortunately I can't see it ever becoming an issue, James loves other guys fucking me almost as much as I love getting fucked xx
What if it starts to hurt him, would you still continue to cheat?

What if it starts to hurt him, would you still continue to cheat?
We agreed before we got married that I'd be free to fuck whoever I wanted, however I wanted. And 21 years into married life together, he's never shown any interest in having me stop.
But if he asked me to, of course we'd have a proper discussion about it. I wouldn't want to hurt him for the world but I admit, I would struggle x

We agreed before we got married that I'd be free to fuck whoever I wanted, however I wanted. And 21 years into married life together, he's never shown any interest in having me stop.
But if he asked me to, of course we'd have a proper discussion about it. I wouldn't want to hurt him for the world but I admit, I would struggle x
That would be a very difficult discussion for both of you. I wish you more happy moments for the future.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
After years of talking about cuckold (nothing ever happend), my wife told me she has an affair with her ex boyfriend. She wants an open marriage now and she will continue to see him. He has a wife too. I'm not very happy with that, I feel really bad. But it does turn me on, and it makes me crazy at the same time. Anybody with same problem?
That's sounds hot. I'd watch

My girl fucked a few of her exs

Reactions: robbiewillsucku