my wife is going for a date this evening

A cums loads. friend was hopeless she said but she stil loves A Cumming in her and she Feels it. im sure women here know what she means, i just wish shes=d let me watch more. i have lots stories where shes sent me away n weve couplrded etc. Not easy being married to a hotwife always but sometimes the bes Thts

Thats A.s load Most of it is inside. She teases me that he has so much she cant swallow.. i didnt know she was going bareback with him till one night in pub. ill find pic. she told A not to use a condom but didnt tell me
I can txt. She's gone to bed fucked. I can. Have her tomorrow

Attachments

• wifefcked.jpg
    wifefcked.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Yep, that's my wife, as well.

We started in college. We were living together, and I was realizing she was a nympho and I was mediocre at sex. I discovered that she was cheating on me with a good friend of mine. Luckily for her, that's when I realized I was a cuckold, lol. I didn't want to lose her, but I was incredibly turned on by the thought of her fucking my friend. I played dumb and even tried to make it as easy, as possible, for her to have as much sex with my friend as she wanted.

It eventually all came out in the open. I thought it was over for her and I, but when I told her she was forgiven and that I was aroused by her cheating, she was intrigued. I told my friend about my arousal, and he was intrigued, as well.

We decided to do a threesome. The three of us started playing together, but then I just started watching, them go at it. I quickly realized why she enjoyed sex with him, so much. He wasn't just bigger than me, he was very dominant. He fucked her with a violence I couldn't hope to compete with. Plus, he could regenerate quickly and go again. I loved it. I was envious of his abilities, but not jealous.

Our three-way relationship blossomed. Watching my friend fuck my fiancée, was all the sex I needed. He was way better at sex than me and I wanted him to be her primary sex partner. So, he ended up moving in with us and we became a poly threesome.

She and I would have sex once, maybe twice a month, while she was having sex with him two or three times a day. However, I stayed very involved by providing clean-up on her and him.

That set the tone for our marriage.
Lovely Robbie. We never had a friend as close as that. We met A through a magazine ( local as you did back then) BUT HES HAD HER 25 YEARS SO NOT that bad lol x

She said his cock didnt go in this time. what do you think/? not a joke x

Attachments

• IMG_0064.JPG
    IMG_0064.JPG
    710 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0063.JPG
    IMG_0063.JPG
    426.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0269.JPG
    IMG_0269.JPG
    573.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Love
Reactions: Mike99
She lies obviously. She gave me the full story, suscked him off in his car and he cum in her mouth before they even got to the hotspot.

been agreed next time they can come here. use our bed and i will sleep next door. wont sleep obviously, D is hopingtomorrow (bank holiday ) A,s spunk is still mousturising her pussy as i feel it so he put a huge load in thre. sorry 2 she corrected me. Take care peeps xxx

morning. D is still in bed. 2 love bites on tits that i could see. Shes a bit off with me cause i wasnt as attentative as usual, but i didnt expect another guy to be there also even though he left pretty quick. No more trying to get hotels rooms etc. Ive been told if she wants him then she will bring him here. He has been to our house before, first time and also another twice but thats all in 25 years. They usually meet in town to drink get a room etc if they want as he cant stay out all night (married). i even booked a room for me and D to stay the night then she told me to go wait in the bar because she and A were going to have a "sleep" and shed ring me to come up later! i got the call at 12.15 am he was in the room with her nearly 3 hours.. i got txts etc off them both but when your in a lounge on your own its hard not to let drink get to you and sadly couldnt perform for her other than get her off with oral which she loves. in most all of our lives i run things except this. D knows and uses her sexuality very wellx

he cums loads, really huge. she loves it obvioulsy she loves his cum filling her more than mine cause she said so on a video for him x
Try to enjoy it.

When my wife has a bf, she always prefers having sex with him, instead of me. It works for us though, because I like a good bit of denial.

I like going months without having sex with my wife, while she is having sex daily with her bf. She knows this and kinda likes it, herself. I'll still watch them and do clean-up duty on her and him, but that's enough to keep me satisfied for long periods of time.

Obviously, if she ends up breaking up with her bf, she and I will go back to having fairly regular sex.

Hi All D is chatting to A after all this lockdown stuff.. I dont have access to her messages suffice to say she forwarded me a messsage about meeting up after lockdowns over. So i guess thats her date with him. and i just get told what to do for her. ( only in this cuckold thing but i dont think its even that) So now they will txt etc until ready for sex again. But she seems to be coming on to me more which is a good thing i guess xx