my wife is going for a date this evening

Really I don't know. She should have been home by now and I know she's just with A. So no one else. He seems like Dom with her butt not with me. I just know she loves his cock and he cums pass. Really he does!; Freaky and my wife loves it. She can feel it in her pussy.

I am curious as to how far you think or want your wife to go when she is cucking you.
I'm curious about that, as well.

My wife has very few boundaries. I have always allowed her to have sex with whoever she wants, whenever she wants and as much as she wants. We have been married for over 30 years, so it has worked for us for a long time.

D is back. Usual stuff. Too sore wait till tomorrow but at least she's telling me. Pussy is soaked by the way and I even got a. Txt from our friend. Unusual cause he's married. Hi txt.. That's one hot sexy slut wife you have there mate. Fuck my wife would never do what she does. Can't wait to take her back to.club f. I've never even been there!!!

• Love
Reactions: Bdriver
Really I don't know. She should have been home by now and I know she's just with A. So no one else. He seems like Dom with her butt not with me. I just know she loves his cock and he cums pass. Really he does!; Freaky and my wife loves it. She can feel it in her pussy.

D is back. Usual stuff. Too sore wait till tomorrow but at least she's telling me. Pussy is soaked by the way and I even got a. Txt from our friend. Unusual cause he's married. Hi txt.. That's one hot sexy slut wife you have there mate. Fuck my wife would never do what she does. Can't wait to take her back to.club f. I've never even been there!!!
There were times, in the past, where I was concerned about my wife, but it always turned out fine. My wife is a good judge of character and has always done well when choosing her bf's. Your wife sounds the same.

I'm curious about that, as well.

My wife has very few boundaries. I have always allowed her to have sex with whoever she wants, whenever she wants and as much as she wants. We have been married for over 30 years, so it has worked for us for a long time.
Lovely. You sound a lot like us. Woman takes the lead role when SHE wants sex

D looks like she has been dragged through a hedge no bras or panties looks like a slut and sounds like it. Trying to correct my typing as I fell her pussy still full of cum . Sorry HIS cum she made me say

There were times, in the past, where I was concerned about my wife, but it always turned out fine. My wife is a good judge of character and has always done well when choosing her bf's. Your wife sounds the same.
Thanks yes she can be a slut but always a wife when she needs to bex

she must still want him though, hope he fucks her good
He will so be one lucky fucker
My wonderful wife is goingf for a drink with a friend that we first met 25 years ago and been 0n/off all this time with him even getting married during this time. he is 10 ears younger than us.. I still think the first date was the best lol. xx
Any pictures yet of her pussy so wet and cum dripping

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
Lovely. You sound a lot like us. Woman takes the lead role when SHE wants sex
Yep, that's my wife, as well.

We started in college. We were living together, and I was realizing she was a nympho and I was mediocre at sex. I discovered that she was cheating on me with a good friend of mine. Luckily for her, that's when I realized I was a cuckold, lol. I didn't want to lose her, but I was incredibly turned on by the thought of her fucking my friend. I played dumb and even tried to make it as easy, as possible, for her to have as much sex with my friend as she wanted.

It eventually all came out in the open. I thought it was over for her and I, but when I told her she was forgiven and that I was aroused by her cheating, she was intrigued. I told my friend about my arousal, and he was intrigued, as well.

We decided to do a threesome. The three of us started playing together, but then I just started watching, them go at it. I quickly realized why she enjoyed sex with him, so much. He wasn't just bigger than me, he was very dominant. He fucked her with a violence I couldn't hope to compete with. Plus, he could regenerate quickly and go again. I loved it. I was envious of his abilities, but not jealous.

Our three-way relationship blossomed. Watching my friend fuck my fiancée, was all the sex I needed. He was way better at sex than me and I wanted him to be her primary sex partner. So, he ended up moving in with us and we became a poly threesome.

She and I would have sex once, maybe twice a month, while she was having sex with him two or three times a day. However, I stayed very involved by providing clean-up on her and him.

That set the tone for our marriage.

Reactions: Bobby75
I can txt. She's gone to bed fucked. I can. Have her tomorrow
A cums loads. friend was hopeless she said but she stil loves A Cumming in her and she Feels it. im sure women here know what she means, i just wish shes=d let me watch more. i have lots stories where shes sent me away n weve couplrded etc. Not easy being married to a hotwife always but sometimes the best XXX