my wife is going for a date this evening

Thanks for pic. Now I can imagine her sucking his big cock while he licks her pussy before she spreads her legs and he he fills her up until the cum runs out of her pussy

called her phone ,no amswer so i txt and said i want lots love bites on her tits. A phoned me back and said were busy but youll be proud.. he has taken a avid of her up to now x

Hi The wife home but expecting a visit ina n hour or so thats prob 20mins rfrom tryigg sorry foristakes, im to sleep in spare room. she wants both to fuck her go home then me to cuddle reclaim her. Dont see thr point really as A is much bigger than me me and she wont feel it prob be a couple hours fucking anyways

t:: 2 orsgasm for me. s A,s friend gone not much good. A is making up for it he said. sennding me home full lol. i AM his 2nd wife Lol he s huge . ThankYOU X

Just phoned A i could hear her getting arse slapped. he asid shes busy and i heard her say tell him to fuck off im goinh to cum

A siad imm goin to try fill her moth( somethimg we have never done\ I herad her cum then phone . its so hard to wank and not cum now

result. txt from D my wife. How you doing cuck. not as well as me i betm ur mates friend is shit not going agaun But A made up for it, if i wasnt on the pill id be pregnant1 you want full pics Youve seen how much biggef n thicker he is esp thicker. God after all weve done i think i am oficially a slut for him but not you sorry darling.. ok breaks n drinks overs round 3 i bloody love you xxx.

Attachments

• DSCF0026.JPG
    DSCF0026.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: Daddyballs