my wife is going for a date this evening

Yes it is. something different for us. he calls he his 2nd wife. They have done things my wife and i would never do. he is a lot less shy than me and she lets go moer with him. He has taken her to a sex club and fucked her there and when we were out a while ago in a pub cubicle she actually wanked him in front of me before goign to loo where he caught her coming out and got het to suck his cock and send me a pic before coming back out x

Yes it is. something different for us. he calls he his 2nd wife. They have done things my wife and i would never do. he is a lot less shy than me and she lets go moer with him. He has taken her to a sex club and fucked her there and when we were out a while ago in a pub cubicle she actually wanked him in front of me before goign to loo where he caught her coming out and got het to suck his cock and send me a pic before coming back out x
he must be hung like a horse

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Yes that's true. They stopped using condoms after the 4th date while he was still single but just wanted mainly her. We all had a drink in local pub and went to nearby layby afterwards. She had already told him not to use a condom but i didnt know until after he left and shelay on back seat and showed me her pussy full of his cum. Our first time. They go bareback everytime now but meetings are getting less frequent as we get older n he's married now.

Ok I've had to come off golf course cause can't concentrate. Left my mates but no good trying to play golf with a hard on n no concentration. Had a txt back. Yes he is hard and said their full for me actually feels like an iron rod he says I'll have to empty him before he goes home enjoy ur supper😜. Hate her sometimes but love her always xx

Reactions: slutplay
Got pics to post later. Just thinking my wife really is a siut for him not me.cant be a slut with hubby apparently or wouldn't work married x

Shit I've had a txt from A. Is it ok if we go to a hotel room for a couple hours. I thought hotels were closed? I said okay then he messaged a friend of his liked her pics and will join them if that's ok. I phoned her and she just said I'm fine blah blah you'll get ur reward later. New turn for us inevver even met this guy and was never discussed. I'm prepared for A fucking her, cummimg in her etc. But she's. Gone way over here without letting me know first !

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
New txt. No wanking A,s friend is nice not sure if sex material but God I want A,s spunk said he feels like he has more than he did at the marriot. Wife not emptying them for him. Don't worry I will and you'll see. We'll some God I love you XXX. I deserve a bloody medal x