My wife is very flirty with her colleagues.

My wife is very flirty with her colleagues. She works in the office with 4 men. Our workplaces are very close to each other and sometimes I go to have a coffee as a surprise. Most of the time, when I go, I see that her clothes are sloppy in front of his colleagues and she chats with her friends very candidly. When I arrive, my wife straightens her outfit.
I want to share her but she doesn't accept. Sometimes we fantasize about her co-workers' names while we're fucking in bed and she gets super wet.

My wife is very flirty with her colleagues. She works in the office with 4 men. Our workplaces are very close to each other and sometimes I go to have a coffee as a surprise. Most of the time, when I go, I see that her clothes are sloppy in front of his colleagues and she chats with her friends very candidly. When I arrive, my wife straightens her outfit.
I want to share her but she doesn't accept. Sometimes we fantasize about her co-workers' names while we're fucking in bed and she gets super wet.
She might be.. does she wear short skirts with no panties?

It's a bit like my wife she loved to flirt, when the kids were at school she started working part time at a local factory in the village we live in, I had given her my blessings if she wanted to have another man fuck her , she said she wasn't interested, about 6 months after she started working she told me a guy at the factory had asked her out for a drink but she had said no, I asked her why and she said I didn't think you would like it. I reassured her that she was free to go if she wanted and I was happy she wanted to go out, a few days later she told me he had asked again and she had accepted this time, I had the feeling I was being set up I think the affair had already started and she was concerned that being in a small village I would get to here about it so had decided to bring it out into the open between us to make sure they will know come back if I found out. I knew from the way she got ready and the clothes she wore that night that she was going out for sex, she fucked the same guy for the next four years also but also had one or two others besides him and me. Just a tale of the way a flirty girl can go so just be aware.

It's a bit like my wife she loved to flirt, when the kids were at school she started working part time at a local factory in the village we live in, I had given her my blessings if she wanted to have another man fuck her , she said she wasn't interested, about 6 months after she started working she told me a guy at the factory had asked her out for a drink but she had said no, I asked her why and she said I didn't think you would like it. I reassured her that she was free to go if she wanted and I was happy she wanted to go out, a few days later she told me he had asked again and she had accepted this time, I had the feeling I was being set up I think the affair had already started and she was concerned that being in a small village I would get to here about it so had decided to bring it out into the open between us to make sure they will know come back if I found out. I knew from the way she got ready and the clothes she wore that night that she was going out for sex, she fucked the same guy for the next four years also but also had one or two others besides him and me. Just a tale of the way a flirty girl can go so just be aware.
I love when married women are asked out on dates. Its so erotic and taboo but a husband should be supportive of his wive’s new dating activities.

I hope my wife will go out for a drink.

My wife ,now a hotwife,was very flirty when she was young .We worked in the same large organisation and I often saw her with other men being a bit friendlier than she should .At a party she disappeared and when I went to look for her I heard her friends saying oh no .I found out why .Outside in a garden area I saw my wife kissing a fellow worker .She was wearing skin tight white trousers and a wrap around top and I saw the top was open and he was caressing her tits with her bra down .His other hand was feeling her through her trousers and as I watched not knowing what to do he unzipped her and had his hand in her panties .I couldn't let it continue and approached them and they were both embarrassed saying they were drunk .In fact she had an affair with this guy for over a year and we separated but got back together when their relationship finished .Even after that I was always catching her being over friendly with colleagues and work nights out usually ended up with her coming home late and it was obvious she had been with another guy .I could usually tell as she was so wet .When I picked her up from a party at work I came across her sitting on a guy's lap with his hand up her skirt and her blouse undone .She was regularly being unfaithful at that time and it was because she was so flirty .We've settled down now but started hotwife activities 10 years ago at her request and it turns me on ..maybe I enjoy seeing her fucking other men because I caught her at it when she was young .

My wife ,now a hotwife,was very flirty when she was young .We worked in the same large organisation and I often saw her with other men being a bit friendlier than she should .At a party she disappeared and when I went to look for her I heard her friends saying oh no .I found out why .Outside in a garden area I saw my wife kissing a fellow worker .She was wearing skin tight white trousers and a wrap around top and I saw the top was open and he was caressing her tits with her bra down .His other hand was feeling her through her trousers and as I watched not knowing what to do he unzipped her and had his hand in her panties .I couldn't let it continue and approached them and they were both embarrassed saying they were drunk .In fact she had an affair with this guy for over a year and we separated but got back together when their relationship finished .Even after that I was always catching her being over friendly with colleagues and work nights out usually ended up with her coming home late and it was obvious she had been with another guy .I could usually tell as she was so wet .When I picked her up from a party at work I came across her sitting on a guy's lap with his hand up her skirt and her blouse undone .She was regularly being unfaithful at that time and it was because she was so flirty .We've settled down now but started hotwife activities 10 years ago at her request and it turns me on ..maybe I enjoy seeing her fucking other men because I caught her at it when she was young .
That's sounds like how I became interested by catching her screwing around well she did cuz she knew I was first she never really caught me but suspected but I caught her first from a coworker who left hickeys all over her body and then from her telling a friend how big her bosses dick was and I'm not small but he apparently was thick as fuck and she was a virgin when we met and was tight as fuck but I even thought something was up because a couple times when we had sex and they had had sex earlier I could barely feel her pussy she was gapped by his fat cock and when I found out I started to want to see her taking a bigger cock and sucking cock and started telling her till we finally started having mfm's

I love when married women are asked out on dates. Its so erotic and taboo but a husband should be supportive of his wive’s new dating activities.
agree with you that women shouldn,t be sexy only at home,they should be dressed more sexy in public,at work,etc,women must take control and fuck&seduce men whenever they want nd use their husband as her sub,or in my case being a sexy obedient sissy for her doing housemaid tasks,etc i should be glad she didn,t dump me with my clitty

Attachments

• wife before going to work.jpg
    wife before going to work.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 54
  • wife outfit work.jpg
    wife outfit work.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 55
agree with you that women shouldn,t be sexy only at home,they should be dressed more sexy in public,at work,etc,women must take control and fuck&seduce men whenever they want nd use their husband as her sub,or in my case being a sexy obedient sissy for her doing housemaid tasks,etc i should be glad she didn,t dump me with my clitty
Well said. She must turn on her coworkers.