My wife may be cheating

Now, I'm really just thinking about her. How she is most likely getting fucked by this guy. Her moaning as he is fucking her.
The question is: Are you angry/upset or exited/horny about this situation?
I would suggest you to take prolific note of every single detail (including what she says when back home and future events), so you can have a good understanding of whats going on.
Whe she arrives home you just act normal telling her you were worried about her health bla bla.. but look carefully at her body language and listen her explanations. That moment you just accept anything and move on (apparently), let her think you are very ok.
If she is cheating, but she believes she could hid it from you, then she will be relaxed for upcoming events (could be less careful and make mistakes) so you can get more evidence for taking better desisions.

Her actions are certainly suspect. If she's playing the upside could be her overflow sexual energy will fall to you. AND of course you've both entered that cherished territory of cuckold and hotwife.

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream
When he answers tell us what he told you .and the next step is to tell it to your wife and to admit that you like the idea of her fucking other men

Not sure if this is what you wanted. Did you bring up the subject of you being cuckold or her being a hotwife? If so what you talked about has probably happen. It is perfectly normal, especially your first time cuckold/hotwife experience, for you to be nervous/anxious. However, I bet your excitement, waiting at home for her to get back home and provide you the details, far outweighs any nerves/uncertainty.

Her details like: how did she liked being fucked by another cock, seeing her in those purple panties and bar, how did he fucked her, how many orgasms' did she have, how big was was his cock, did he cum inside you (can I have sloppy seconds,) etc. All these details will make your cock rock hard for hours and you will fuck her brains out, maybe it will be the chance to have sloppy seconds. Also, I think your first conversations about her adventure should begin with her not with her lover/bull.

Reactions: Maturefeetlover