My wife may be cheating

Indeed, that was a hell of a cream pie! And he's obviously on the large side.
Perfect way to take her, doggie position. Lets him get really deep & hits her G-spot with every stroke.
He's put you in an awkward position; where he's talking, sending pix & vids to you and she's not telling you.
Hope you'll keep us all posted. You know at some point she's gonna cuckold you (in fact, she has, but hasn't told you), but when & how she tells you about it will be fascinating to us all!

I vote that she'll come home dripping his cum and have you licking her out as she tells you about the glorious big cock fuckings she just took from him.

And you'll love it...BTW, she got a great pussy!

I haven't said anything to her yet. We had a family gathering that we had to go to today, and she just acted like nothing happen. But she was getting text message's alot though while I was with her. I'm sure it was the guy texting her. I even got a pic of her looking at one of them while we was at the gathering.
View attachment 822330
Then right afterward she told me she was going to go hang out with one of her girl coworker's that invited her over for dinner. Which I know better. Because I've been in communication with the guy she had been seeing. He told me that he wanted to keep seeing her. I just told him to go ahead since is seems like she's more his then mine. But I told him I wasn't going to say anything as long as he tells me everything and sorta keeps me up to date. And he has. Right now she is with him having dinner.
She's hot and I would wait and allow her to come to you with the information. She might never tell you and then one day she'll be out. Just try to talk to her and see what her desires are.

You haven't much choice but to wait. You can see from the vid that shes well fucked & open by him.

Next he'll send you pix of her sucking his big cock.

And youll be licking his load out of her pussy.
I wonder how long b4 she cuts you off? No pussy for you..

Reactions: Maturefeetlover