My wife may be cheating

Why is HE telling you?

Have u asked HER about it?

Why are u so... conversational with him about fucking her???
Believe it, savor it, enjoy it! And lick her pussy clean when you get home. Like the site says "Wife wants to Play"
You're SO right. Its what he wants. But she's nit cucking him. He is. Thats unusual

Reactions: ShrimpDick
Hmmm....check her lipstick when she get home.
And, check her panties when she takes them off.

Or, eat her pussy when she gets home.

Yes I have to agree with Stg Ray, this seems very strange, it seems like "Tracylee" is/your getting off on talking to the guy fucking his/your wife. If it was me the excitement of this whole situation would be the wife telling me every sexy detail about fucking this guy. Unless, this guy is documenting, by filming or taking pics of there encounter and is sharing them with you later (already saw one video.)

Hothornycouple-she looks good and nicely dressed, if you think there is something else to this just ask. Have you talked to her before about cuckolding you? If so then maybe she is trying to do what you want (hopefully she wants to do also) her to do.

Been in meetings. For those that ask why I don't talk to her about this. It's because I know her it wouldn't turn out right. I'm just not really sure how to go about it yet. And yes, talk to the guy she's with it sorta hot I guess. Knowing she's fucking another.

Been in meetings. For those that ask why I don't talk to her about this. It's because I know her it wouldn't turn out right. I'm just not really sure how to go about it yet. And yes, talk to the guy she's with it sorta hot I guess. Knowing she's fucking another.
Glad you explained and expressed you understanding of what is going on and what turns you on. Hope he gave you details