My wife may be cheating

Well, this is a new one, guys; she's cucking him through her guy/ fuck-buddy!
She's not saying a word, he's sending blow-by-blow AND a vid!
Perfect genius. Luv it! Can't wait until she catches on and cucks him also....bet ya she'll bring home a pussy full of cum for him to lick clean!
And she's 1 very hot slut...gorgeous!

Well, this is a new one, guys; she's cucking him through her guy/ fuck-buddy!
She's not saying a word, he's sending blow-by-blow AND a vid!
Perfect genius. Luv it! Can't wait until she catches on and cucks him also....bet ya she'll bring home a pussy full of cum for him to lick clean!
And she's 1 very hot slut...gorgeous!
I agree! And she is one very gorgeous slut! Absolutely my type of woman😍

• Love
Reactions: DrkCocoNCream
She's at home with me tonight, so I know she's not running off with him tonight. But I do have to leave tomorrow for a biz trip for a few days. I guessing she'll be back with him again while I'm away. I've asked him if she's going to be back again with him anything soon, and his just told me that he doesn't know yet.

She's at home with me tonight, so I know she's not running off with him tonight. But I do have to leave tomorrow for a biz trip for a few days. I guessing she'll be back with him again while I'm away. I've asked him if she's going to be back again with him anything soon, and his just told me that he doesn't know yet.
Make sure when she goes over we all get video. You should yell him to fuck her raw and cum deep inside of her no more pulling out

Isn't this such an unusual situation? The guy she's cheating with is telling him all about it...
and she say shit.

What can we call that; secondary cucking?
Chucked by the fucker?
Gotta be a name for it. Its certainly a whole
new way of cuckolding a guy. Its kinda hot.

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream