My wife said I had to eat my own cum every day.

If you really want to learn to be a cum eater, you can practice on both your own, and on simulated semen. My vegan recipe:

- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- plain greek yogurt or sour cream (to taste/consistency)
- aquafaba (the liquid from a can or organic garbanzo beans, aka chick peas)
- salt to taste
- 2 850mg capsules of L-arginine (dietary supplement)

If you don’t care about the vegan thing, and aren’t concerned about raw egg white, you can substitute one or two egg whites for the aquafaba - will taste worse than real cum…

The L-arginine is readily available in most stores, on-line too. It makes the fake semen taste real - L-arginine is one component that gives real semen its smell and taste.

Prep is easy - measure out the water into a small saucepan. Turn the stove on medium heat, stir in the cornstarch a little at a time, stirring constantly. The mixture will turn from bright white, to translucent as the starch polymerizes - it will thicken and turn slightly translucent. Once it reaches that consistency, take it off the heat and transfer the gelled cornstarch and water mixture into a 2-cup measuring cup or bowl.

Let it cool 5 - 10 minutes. While the gel cools, add salt, a 1/8-teaspoon or so to the aquafaba or egg white, until the mix is as salty as you like. This is one of the taste features of cum. I prefer to strain the aquafaba through a small fine-mesh strainer to make sure no chunks end up in the mixture.

Once it cools, stir in the aquafaba/salt or egg white/salt 1-teaspoon at the time until the mixture is runny, but still slightly thick - a little like cum that’s fresh.

Go with the plain greek yogurt or sour cream about a teaspoon at a time - it’ll thin the mixture a little, and leave little emulsified globs - this provides the texture and sour taste of cum.

Last, break open the L-arginine capsules, and stir the powder in a capsule at a time - this will help it dissolve instead of forming lumps. The L-arginine will make the mixture smell like cum, and provide a little of the characteristic bitter taste.

This stuff is body safe, edible, and pretty close to the real thing. You can use it for cum play, cum swallowing practice, lube, pretty much anything you can do with cum you can do with this stuff.

Makes about 1-1/2 cups. You can serve it warm, like the real thing, or freeze/thaw it. It makes a great aid for cum training and cum play. You can also mix it with real jizz for other fun.

I mix it a little on the thin side - a bit less cornstarch, a little more aquafaba/salt, and I like an extra L-arginine capsule for stronger smell and cum taste.

If you use it internally, either as anal lube, or in a vagina, it will need to be cleaned out after play/training to avoid problems. It dries and crusts up like real cum.

You realize she's training you to take loads
For her?
Its like this: her bull only fucks bareback and
Your wife doesn't want to get pregnant. She fucks him until he's ready to cum, then she jerks him off or has you suck him and he cums in your mouth. That's a total cuckold move.
You'll love her for making you do it....

Reactions: WaltHardman
Different strokes. No fucking way am I eating another guys cum out of my wife.

Or mine.

Last edited: