My wife should suck your dick

Yesterday I asked she put on a very sexy red underwear with high heels and stockings for me to rip off when we role play. I persuaded her to make some pics, then I asked her to make sexy striptease but she didn't want to undress in front of my camera... ((( I pretended to turn off the camera, then put a camera on a table and I started making videos of she in action...
Sorry guys, for poor quality images of her striptease, but I hope you love that.
IMG_8752_2.jpg IMG_8757_2.jpg
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

Thx for comments!
We took the first step in having a date with a other guy. Tonight she had mentioned that she always wanted to have sex with a muscular guy. We were talking about getting her a MFM threesome, we think it's sexy when she sucks my cock while getting fucked too. She has admitted that she wants to do it, but she is fearful, timid and scared to do so.
What should I do to make her tell me she wants a other guy's cock without any doubts?
IMG_8749_2.jpg

Last edited:
Thx for comments!
We took the first step in having a date with a other guy. Tonight she had mentioned that she always wanted to have sex with a muscular guy. We were talking about getting her a MFM threesome, we think it's sexy when she sucks my cock while getting fucked too. She has admitted that she wants to do it, but she is fearful, timid and scared to do so.
What should I do to make her tell me she wants a other guy's cock without any doubts?
View attachment 998
She is a woman of great personal beauty. Sexual desire is very strong woman. Her heart desire a lot of Dick and semen

Reactions: chad
My wife 26 years old, with sexy butt and legs, sometime she dressing like a whore her sexual dress make my dick a hard, she like to suck and cum in her mouth or on her body... She love to talk dirty and every time we have sex and my dick in her pussy she'll start sucking my finger. I think she can effectively service two cocks at the same time. I want to watch my wife suck another man's cock or two.
How to train she?

View attachment 911 View attachment 912
Please tell your wife that I want to fuck her, you can see her love and handle my huge cock in front of you

My wife asked me to call her my whore during sex and I learned more about her fantasies, she was rough fucked by the crazy gangster... he threatened her, drank all the time and fucked her, now she want fucking harder by strong rough man...
I'm too polite for this...

p.s. Some new photos of her (she without pants)
IMG_8779_2.jpg IMG_8788_2.jpg IMG_8791_2.jpg IMG_8792_2.jpg

You are right your wife should suck my dick and I would be more than happy for her to do it too she is super hot

Reactions: jon carlton
My wife 26 years old, with sexy butt and legs, sometime she dressing like a whore her sexual dress make my dick a hard, she like to suck and cum in her mouth or on her body... She love to talk dirty and every time we have sex and my dick in her pussy she'll start sucking my finger. I think she can effectively service two cocks at the same time. I want to watch my wife suck another man's cock or two.
How to train she?

View attachment 911 View attachment 912

Reactions: jon carlton
how do you go on with a wife as fit as that just like me i bet have a hard on all day i get one on wen i look at mine wen my wife so i had a hard on looking at your wife she got a mad at me she sed that cock is my cock so just reamber that wen you wood like sum pussyy ok jim