My wife used to fuck an NFL star

My wife in college used to fuck this big black guy that went on to be an NFL star, for my favorite team. A few years after we were married she started opening up about her past, she definitely was wild and slutty. She told me about the biggest cock she ever had, she was this guys regular booty call. She said anytime he texted her she went over. But that the first few times she cried the entire time that it felt like she was ripping open! But that after that it was a personal challenge to handle is cock! Said she’d go over walk past his roommates go straight to his room and undress her self and lay down for him. She said his roommates had to hear everything cuz she couldn’t control herself screaming and crying. I finally asked how big he was and she said she measured one night and he was 12” and a little thicker than the beer bottle she was drinking from! She said everytime after they fucked she literally couldn’t walk right, and any other guys she fucked she couldn’t feel them at all.. needless to say her favorite calls or texts to get was from the big guy. Ends up he was one of my favorite players on my favorite teams I even had autographed jerseys from the biggest cock my wife ever fucked!

my wife melts for pro athletes, we have a retired player that lives nearby and my wife literally throughs herself at him, sadly she hasn't been able to get him into bed

My wife in college used to fuck this big black guy that went on to be an NFL star, for my favorite team. A few years after we were married she started opening up about her past, she definitely was wild and slutty. She told me about the biggest cock she ever had, she was this guys regular booty call. She said anytime he texted her she went over. But that the first few times she cried the entire time that it felt like she was ripping open! But that after that it was a personal challenge to handle is cock! Said she’d go over walk past his roommates go straight to his room and undress her self and lay down for him. She said his roommates had to hear everything cuz she couldn’t control herself screaming and crying. I finally asked how big he was and she said she measured one night and he was 12” and a little thicker than the beer bottle she was drinking from! She said everytime after they fucked she literally couldn’t walk right, and any other guys she fucked she couldn’t feel them at all.. needless to say her favorite calls or texts to get was from the big guy. Ends up he was one of my favorite players on my favorite teams I even had autographed jerseys from the biggest cock my wife ever fucked!
ok you got to tell us who that big cock guy is. i am jacking my cock while reading your post and i want to know who that guy is.