My Wife will be Officially a Hot Wife on Tuesday

Well, that did not last long, as the guy she was having fun with started to get a bit to dominant and wanted to be a bit too controlling for my wife and my liking. That ended that, on to the next.
Some guys just don't get it but they do know how to ruin a good thing. Hopefully, your next adventure will work out much better. Best of luck and keep on keeping on.

Wifey is going full-on slut for him!
Doesn't that make you proud?
Or at least, very hard...
And she's gonna take him in her ass,
that perfect. He gets it, you don't.

He's Dom and thats what she wants & needs.
She's gonna cuckold you and you both know
it, like it and want it. Enjoy it, cuckie

I did clean her for my 1st time! Nothing new is going to happen until after the New Year. She really enjoyed his cock and has completely warmed up to playing the mature Hot Wife role. Of course, I was told that he is not as thick as me, but much longer and as she said to me, he hit spots that I could never reach. Very Happy Wife, which means I get a happy life!
encourage her to suck and fuck any cock she wants then ride your face while she shares the details.

We were in the LS for nearly 30 years and enjoyed the company of many different type men. The one personality she could not tolerate was the dominant controlling man. We sent several out the door without so much as a kiss if they said anything degrading or tried to control her. Life is too short for that and there are many more good guys out there

I did clean her for my 1st time! Nothing new is going to happen until after the New Year. She really enjoyed his cock and has completely warmed up to playing the mature Hot Wife role. Of course, I was told that he is not as thick as me, but much longer and as she said to me, he hit spots that I could never reach. Very Happy Wife, which means I get a happy life!
You're just a lucky guy. Maybe she could give him a new years blowjob and dribble it all over her tits for you to clean up...

Reactions: sjhopefulguy