Eat my wifes pussy, or have her suck your cock?

• Tongue fuck her sweet pussy

• Shove my cock down her throat

Results are only viewable after voting.
I imagine this picture of my wife but covered in loads of cum from head to toe. Her pussy oozing thick white sperm from the multiple creampies and streams of it off the side of her face from the massive loads she tried to swallow after a huge gangbang. I love the thought of her being used by an unprecedented amount of horny well endowed men. Her here, covered, exhausted from too many orgasms to count after being fucked by so many for hours.

Absolutely perfect!

Please enjoy these pics of my wife to the fullest extent. I would love to see tributes to her posted on here with cum on her pics or a cock nearby. Talking dirty about her is also happily accepted.
You should have a choice c on the pill because I want her to sit on my face and grind that pussy on my tounge while she sucks on my engorged cock head

Attachments

• 20200327_202503.jpg
    20200327_202503.jpg
    1,012.2 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: Myhotwife
I imagine this picture of my wife but covered in loads of cum from head to toe. Her pussy oozing thick white sperm from the multiple creampies and streams of it off the side of her face from the massive loads she tried to swallow after a huge gangbang. I love the thought of her being used by an unprecedented amount of horny well endowed men. Her here, covered, exhausted from too many orgasms to count after being fucked by so many for hours.
Damn, I wish I could have a chance!!