My wife's finally home.

Rob cuck

My wife has just arrived home after being out most of the night, the day started with her getting dressed in black suspenders and see through panties and bra allowing me to watch and wank as she tells me she is going to get Michael's cock nice and stiff.
She arrived at his house to find him in a pair of white boxers and t shirt, after pouring her a glass of wine she told me he lifted her dress to confirm she was wearing what he had asked me to buy, she told me they were kissing and touching for awhile before he stood up in front of her at which point she said she took his cock out and started to lick his ball's, he then told her to suck him as he took her dress off, she then said he got her to lie back on the couch as he went down on her and licked her clit until she was soaking.
After a little more for play he turned her over and fucked her doggie over the arm of the couch making her cum before pulling his cock out and cumming over her back.
She then said he got her to lie on the floor and put his cock between her tits and made her lick his bellend as she gave him a tit wank, he then came again over her face and tits, its not the 1st time she has been to Michaels but each time seems to get a little better and i love it when she gets home and tells me where he has cum on her and makes me lick those parts, she is now asleep upstairs still in her cum stained panties with me writing this downstairs with my stomach doing somersaults with excitement looking forward to hearing a little bit more,