Nebraska BBW
Sean and Jennifer here. Jennifer is a 55 YO brunette BBW with large breasts, creamy skin and a nice round belly, shaved pussy that craves all types of cock.

Sean is 60 with a runners build. Average cut cock.

We have been in the lifestyle a number of years and always enjoy a having another man join us.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bigmo77 and Tree63
Sean and Jennifer here. Jennifer is a55 YO brunette BBW with large breasts, creamy skin and a nice round belly, shaved pussy that craves all types of cock.
Sean is 60 with a runners build. Average cut cock.

We have been in the lifestyle a number of years and always enjoy a having another man join us.
Well let's see Jennifer! We want to appreciate the beauty of a BBW!

Hello all,

We are Jennifer and Sean a mature couple in Nebraska. Jennifer is 55 a BBW with Brunette hair and brown eyes. Great legs that lead up to a nice full behind. She has nice large breasts, round belly and shaved pubic region.

Sean is 60, Medium height and slim build. He has an average cock that is cut. Grey hair brown eyes. His pubic region is neatly trimmed with shaved balls.
We actually have been in stag vixen relationship since we started dating in the early 90's. We've dropped in and out of the lifestyle over the years (family-work) and are now entering back into it. We are only interested in single single or divorced men near our age. Size and weight do not matter. Right now we are not looking for a regular or someone who lives near us. We include this activity in our weekend get aways. I started sharing her before we were married when we first live in Atlanta. In Denver we had regulars two to three times per week. While we we've generally do MMF and MMMF she has pulled a train of 11 men and been in a gangbang with 6.

Sean is OK with male on male touching and both love the look of uncut cocks (Jennifer really loves sucking them).

Reactions: radnorjen01
46 experienced bull... 6 2 195 slim athletic build... I have been in the lifestyle for about 6 years... I am looking for a long term couple... West Omaha....