NEED ADVICE AND BULL ON KIK TONIGHT: GOING to TRY to Get Wife to Use KIK and Virtually Fuck Guy TONIGHT?

I need advice and a bull who would be ripped with a big dick.

More important that he is clean cut and handsome than have a big dick for her. We roll play, we have gone to swing club a long time ago but never a full swap, but that was before we were married. She knows I fantasize about her fucking other guys. When she was drunk she agreed that if I took her back to Paris (where we went to a bunch of swing clubs) that she would fuck another guy and let me watch. But I have never really said, "look I am very serious about you finding a hot guy you want to fuck, because I fantasize about it constantly, and want to make it happen sooner rather than later." CHECK OUT OUR PROFILE ABOUT section to get all the background if your interested.

ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO BRING UP TONIGHT?

I had this conversation when we were both drunk like 3 weeks ago:

Me: "I know I joke all the time, but I am dead serious, it would actually turn me on if you had sex with another man. I would never sleep with another woman, and have no desire too." Me: "so if you really wanted to fuck another man, even without telling me first, it would turn me on and I would be more than okay with it, don't ever think twice about it." She said, "I know that it would really turn you on...So wait.... I can choose ANYONE who I want to fuck?" (I am not sure if she was
testing me here to see if I would get jealous, which I did not). Me: "Yes, of course you can choose who you would fuck." Her: "even if he is really really fucking hot." Me: "Absolutely, I am very serious, I promise it would not effect our marriage at all or make me jealous." Her: "what if I already know the guy? Even if it is a guy I have already fucked?" Me: "Absolutely, I promise" Her: "okay!" Then I dropped it. I didn't want to pressure her too much at this point.

PLANS TONIGHT:
Going to get her drunk. I have been flirting and texting all day. I have said she turns me on and I only have fantasies about her for several reasons: 1) because she is so hot and I cannot believe she wants me; 2) because she is the only woman who I have ever truly been myself with, and felt comfortable enough to show my really kinky side and what really turns me on. I told her I had a husband/wife sex quiz for us to take and I want to get drunk and frisky, and she texted back "that sounds fun." The quiz is "old (dot) mojoupgrade (dot) com". It is like 100 questions of what is a fantasy of yours with multiple choice answers for questions like: I would like to have sex in a public place with my spouse and have others watch" or "I would like to have sex with outside sex partner, and have my spouse watch." The answers are multiple choice "NO" "We already do that" "If my spouse wanted me to" and "YES!". The quiz only shows the answers where you both agree. So If she puts "NO" to the question: "I would like to have sex with outside sex partner, and have my spouse watch." but I put "YES" to that question it will not show in the results.

I am going to put on Magic Mike (one of her favorites). Then get her drunk, and then do the quiz, then talk about results a little. Then I am going to say, "you know that I could only be this kinky with you, because you are the only one I can be myself with, and I am so crazy about you because you let me be kinky". "you also know that I have fantasies about you fucking other guys". "If you were ever open to that Idea, I am ready". "You don't have to be scared that I will pressure you, I am happy with you and only you." But It would drive me so crazy and be a big fantasy come true of mine if you went on line and had video sex chat with a guy and let me watch tonight"

IF I DON"T HAVE SOME DUDES LINED UP, IT COULD BE A BUZZ KILL TRYING TO FIND A GUY. SO I AM LOOKING FOR A BULL YOU HAS A VERY GOOD BODY AND IS PRETTY CLEAN CUT AND GOOD LOOKING WITH A DECENT SIZE DICK, or A BIG DICK.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF MY PLAN.

HERE SHE IS...

Please login or become a member to view

I need advice and a bull who would be ripped with a big dick.

More important that he is clean cut and handsome than have a big dick for her. We roll play, we have gone to swing club a long time ago but never a full swap, but that was before we were married. She knows I fantasize about her fucking other guys. When she was drunk she agreed that if I took her back to Paris (where we went to a bunch of swing clubs) that she would fuck another guy and let me watch. But I have never really said, "look I am very serious about you finding a hot guy you want to fuck, because I fantasize about it constantly, and want to make it happen sooner rather than later." CHECK OUT OUR PROFILE ABOUT section to get all the background if your interested.

ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO BRING UP TONIGHT?

I had this conversation when we were both drunk like 3 weeks ago:

Me: "I know I joke all the time, but I am dead serious, it would actually turn me on if you had sex with another man. I would never sleep with another woman, and have no desire too." Me: "so if you really wanted to fuck another man, even without telling me first, it would turn me on and I would be more than okay with it, don't ever think twice about it." She said, "I know that it would really turn you on...So wait.... I can choose ANYONE who I want to fuck?" (I am not sure if she was
testing me here to see if I would get jealous, which I did not). Me: "Yes, of course you can choose who you would fuck." Her: "even if he is really really fucking hot." Me: "Absolutely, I am very serious, I promise it would not effect our marriage at all or make me jealous." Her: "what if I already know the guy? Even if it is a guy I have already fucked?" Me: "Absolutely, I promise" Her: "okay!" Then I dropped it. I didn't want to pressure her too much at this point.

PLANS TONIGHT:
Going to get her drunk. I have been flirting and texting all day. I have said she turns me on and I only have fantasies about her for several reasons: 1) because she is so hot and I cannot believe she wants me; 2) because she is the only woman who I have ever truly been myself with, and felt comfortable enough to show my really kinky side and what really turns me on. I told her I had a husband/wife sex quiz for us to take and I want to get drunk and frisky, and she texted back "that sounds fun." The quiz is "old (dot) mojoupgrade (dot) com". It is like 100 questions of what is a fantasy of yours with multiple choice answers for questions like: I would like to have sex in a public place with my spouse and have others watch" or "I would like to have sex with outside sex partner, and have my spouse watch." The answers are multiple choice "NO" "We already do that" "If my spouse wanted me to" and "YES!". The quiz only shows the answers where you both agree. So If she puts "NO" to the question: "I would like to have sex with outside sex partner, and have my spouse watch." but I put "YES" to that question it will not show in the results.

I am going to put on Magic Mike (one of her favorites). Then get her drunk, and then do the quiz, then talk about results a little. Then I am going to say, "you know that I could only be this kinky with you, because you are the only one I can be myself with, and I am so crazy about you because you let me be kinky". "you also know that I have fantasies about you fucking other guys". "If you were ever open to that Idea, I am ready". "You don't have to be scared that I will pressure you, I am happy with you and only you." But It would drive me so crazy and be a big fantasy come true of mine if you went on line and had video sex chat with a guy and let me watch tonight"

IF I DON"T HAVE SOME DUDES LINED UP, IT COULD BE A BUZZ KILL TRYING TO FIND A GUY. SO I AM LOOKING FOR A BULL YOU HAS A VERY GOOD BODY AND IS PRETTY CLEAN CUT AND GOOD LOOKING WITH A DECENT SIZE DICK, or A BIG DICK.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF MY PLAN.

HERE SHE IS...

Attachments

• image-file-name.jpg
    image-file-name.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 7